Imagine how different your life would have been if you were born in Switzerland

imagine how different your life would have been if you were born in Switzerland

Attached: landwasser.jpg (2592x1944, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0MreS3bWak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It wouldn't be much different
t. lives in American Alps

Attached: cascades.jpg (800x1000, 301K)

delusional

Switzerland seems like a magical place. Every photo of it I see looks out of a fairy tale. No other country like that.

Switzerland is nothing special to me desu, the nature is alright. I am middle class and have lots of discretionary income so the money boost wouldn't really be noticeable to me.

Probably I must be able to speak English very well
And I must be able to speak also German or French or Spanish or Portuguese

he has a point. you generalize as usual. your life may have been better. but that doesn't mean everyone is in the same situation as you.

Expensive

>no beaches
>4 languages
>cold as fuck
Meh.

t. lives in the best country on earth

A friend of my family lived there and he says Switzerland is super expensive and taxes are ridiculous

unironically looks like how I would imagine heaven on earth

>no beaches
>cold as fuck

Attached: black hands typed this post.jpg (2000x1000, 225K)

I wouldn’t have as much knowledge and would probably be weaker

Excuse me

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 21K)

life in Switzerland...
youtube.com/watch?v=h0MreS3bWak

I'm sure it is super expensive if you are a brown spic but native Swiss have very high wages and the taxes go to fund things that people would otherwise have to pay for out of pocket so it balances out

If I had to move somewhere in Europe, it would be Switzerland

PPP wise, our wages are similar

Attached: gdp per capita (PPP).png (376x775, 29K)

why so edgy

Doesn't mean much if you get taxed out the ass

Same shit but colder.

i use ireland as a litmus test for how bullshit these indicators are

Desu you can't really even notice the wealth difference in society over 45k

sorry but can you explain to a brainlet how this image supports your argument? wages are definitely not higher in Oman than in Finland, for example.

Countries have shit wages but also have very low prices domestically. That list adjusts the wealth by how much people can buy with their local prices compared to how much they earn in their country. So Switzerland has much higher wages than the US, but everything is more expensive, so their purchasing power is similar.

since wealth inequality is far higher in USA than in Switzerland would that not distort this statistic?

Swiss mountain niggers pay upwards of 50% of their income as taxes.

maybe muich more socially awkward than I currently am.

>Average GDP
Do you understand the difference between average and median? Do you know why the average is so high here?

Yeah it would

There's a district in central Bhutan called Bumthang that looks and feels quite similar to Switzerland. A Swiss guy started some business there, even importing Swiss cows and making cheese.

Attached: 163905-bhutan-snow-crop[1].jpg (1010x629, 264K)

I'm middle class so I really don't give a shit desu. Also 60k/yr isn't exactly unheard of.

RARE

>ex gf used to show me this video and ask if i'd seen the anime
>we then watched it together
>all these memories flooding back

FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME THINK ABOUT THIS

Attached: 0d73cacfac9f484956fd92b8e102d9f04fc25810e6f5d6764bae627c87c2bb6c_1.jpg (800x803, 106K)

>making cheese.
I'm not sure how well his cheese business will go.. Indian subcontinent isn't very chees-y.. don't know about Bhutanese cusine, though.

This might be one of the most aesthetic flags I've ever seen.

Cheese is EVERYWHERE here. The most common dish is datshi, literally means cheese. It has varieties like ema datshi (chili cheese), kewa datshi (potato cheese), shakam datshi (meat cheese), shamu datshi (mushroom cheese).
80% of Bhutanese cuisine is boiling vegetables and when it's done, adding cheese to make a sauce.

Bhutan is also the only non-European country I've encountered where people eat cold little blocks of cheese. I'm Belgian so it seems really familiar to me.

Most people say that Swiss people are turbo-Nazis who hate foreigners and never leave their village.

i hear this a lot too

that is true. Except big cities like Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich and Basel etc.. people in villages are kinda parochial and will exclude foreigners.

and thats a good thing

>I'm Belgian so
Figures. Expecting a real Bhutanese to post here was asking a bit much.

Idk man, a lot of my local friends here are more internet savvy than I am. Also gaming, anime and memes are really normal here so the jump to Jow Forums doesn't seem so unrealistic to me.

I have met one native Bhutanese on Jow Forums a few months ago.

Super comfy show though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKING SHOT, MURRICAN MUTTFACE

You mean more poor than my state, boring, soulless, shitty language (since your post implies i'd be in the German canton)

no thanks

Attached: h5cNZQ6.jpg (1536x6592, 1.1M)

seething euro

Attached: north cascades 2.jpg (800x623, 188K)

If I actually had the money and wasn't a parasitic piece of shit Liechtenstein then Switzerland would be my top two countries to move to. Fell in love with Liechtenstein when I went on a visit there and I hope to return one day.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-07-15-01~2.png (865x1573, 251K)

Well for starters I'd probably be fluent in more languages

My running shoes are from Switzerland
My brother, I will move to Liechtenstein once I have enough money

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Liechtenstein.svg.png (1200x720, 36K)

>falling for the Liechtenstein meme

It's too late. I won't be stopped

Good luck breh

DOn't you try to stop him. What's not to like about LI?

>Ireland below Slovenia
So this is the power of being a tax haven?

And do you understand that GDP and wages are 2 different things?
There's correlation between them but some positions may change

>I wouldn’t have as much knowledge and would probably be weaker
Being able to crush a child under your ass doesn't mean you're strong.

Idiot

unless you can prove me wrong stfu nig

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

I live in a secluded hilly area which is nowhere near as good as Switzerland but it is still comfy

Attached: 2018-09-20-16-33-16-915.jpg (1600x1200, 1.36M)

If we're talking rich countries, I'd much rather live in Norway than in Switzerland. Switzerland has no real national identity, it seems more like one large gold reserve or bank than an actual country. Nobody even know which language they speak. Their history? Non existant. How many famous Swiss people can you mention from the top of your head? Nah, fuck Shitzerland. Norway is the superior rich boi country.

This

Why the fuck do I have a Czech flag, I'm Indian

You're Czech now

haha poo in le loo haha

Idk... Switzerland sounds nice but is it actually better than Australia? It's much the same in terms of living standards. It's just the kind of climate you prefer.

Tyrol would have been nicer and a lot cheaper.

Improvement, be happy

I would see less poor people but then again I would see more immigrants.
But I like alpine climate more than the warm med one

where are the comfy secluded parts of India?

no

Reminder PPP is for poor people that need to juke statistics. Real countries measure GDP in nominal.

I wonder how did you get that conclusion

How?? Also why posting a river by the railroad? I won't even fish there

It's legal for foreigners to live there? Btw I've seen similar places in Hokkaido

Based. Some day I'll visit