Why do Americans use the term " as American as apple pie" when they didn't invent apple pie?

Why do Americans use the term " as American as apple pie" when they didn't invent apple pie?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_pie

Attached: 16800-blue-ribbon-apple-pie-600x600.jpg (600x600, 149K)

Tea is Chinese and people no one calls you out on it

They didn't invented TV also.

And the Chinese invented opium but we get blamed for them getting addicted to it.

stfu

>They didn't invented
god I love Russians speaking English

You don't need English to invent TV.

Well, you don't need to be the 'inventor' of a thing for it to be called that. It's been appropriated, whatever. Maybe in years to come it'll change to "As American as obesity".

kek

Attached: Free Gold Star.jpg (477x768, 60K)

HASHTAG NOTALLRUSSIANS PLEASE

its all good dude I just think russians speaking broken english is cute :3

As American as school shootings.

oWo

In Russian you change all the words not only "do" and "be" (which are usually omitted)

As Norwegian as acid rain

as British as فطيرة ثعبان البحر

As American as BLACKED.com

Its peach pieAmerican as peach pie. Get it right you fucking britbong loyalist tory cuckold I oughta shit in y our moth j battle of kings moutain you fucker rember

The same way that the British invented tea.

based and redpilled

Everybody associate cowboy culture with Americans when cowboys are Mexican.

>we
WE

Fun fact: in Australia we use the term "as Australian as pavlova, Phar Lap and Russell Crowe"

as canadian as china

perhaps America was part of England once or something

Attached: 1544271228915.jpg (540x720, 33K)

do the chinese drink it like us? I doubt it. You speak English but in your own fucked up way so you call it """American English""" just like we call our version of chinese tea "English Tea"

seething europoor

>girl
Don't u know u shoudn't lie on the internet

How is it lying?
He's very obviously telling you that he's mentally ill

But no one claims teanis British you thick beaner

>Thick beaner
Britain confirmed gay?

England didn't invent it either.

>The dish was also commemorated in the phrase "for Mom and apple pie" - supposedly the stock answer of American soldiers in World War II, whenever journalists asked why they were going to war

I learned in school that Americans invented everything.

Was that not right?

nah, I'm pretty sure we did

Because its proof of how muttified they are

yes we did
phone, airplane, and fridges too
cars also

like the uk posters who say curry is british

you ever been to england? i saw more dothead food and kebab shops than anything else

I don't think Brits say that

>as American as apple pie
>apple pie wasn't invented in America
>but it is very popular and is considered a wholesome traditional treat
Is this really so hard to comprehend?

Don't expect foreigners to understand nearly two century old metaphors and symbolism from a country they know nothing about and care nothing of

Attached: 1547176715415.png (808x853, 749K)

It's not that curry itself is British, it's that the best curry (chicken tikka masala) is British, and that the others to round out the top 5 (korma, rogan josh, pasanda and balti) have all had very heavy British influence in their refinement over the years.

You claim that eating meat and vegetables on top of a flatbread is strictly a Mexican thing, and people let you go with it.

>curry is british
Literally everyone says that's an Indian thing.

Mutts invented it. And the TV.

America invented Russian Federation

Attached: 1453121592545.jpg (361x400, 31K)

Russians invented San Francisco.

San Fransisco invented Arkhangelsk

The idea that something can only be a national symbol if it was invented in the given country is a retard-tier take. Bagpipes aren't Scottish, yet they adopted them. If you were to ask someone which culinary culture they most associate with the tomato, they might say Italy, but the Italians only adopted the tomato in the last few hundred years. Origin has no bearing on a symbol's importance to a culture.

Not even the computer

>Lapta is a Russian ball game played with a bat, similar to modern baseball. The game is played outside on a field the size of 20 x 25 sazhens (about 140 x 175 feet). Points are earned by hitting the ball, served by a player of the opposite team, and sending it as far as possible, then running across the field to the kon line, and if possible running back to the gorod line. The running player should try to avoid being hit with the ball, which is thrown by opposing team members. The most ancient balls and bats for lapta were found in 14th-century layers during excavations in Novgorod.

>the decimality of the Russian abacus (explained by Russian ruble's being the world's first decimal currency) and its simplicity (compared to the previous European and Asian versions) led to the wide use of this device in Russia.

Attached: 1543864074133.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Russian engineering
Simple and never fails

we don't claim that

I don’t see how that doesn’t work. This country was founded on stealing things and then claiming it was ours.

gays invented the rainbow

> Semen Korsakov was reputedly the first to use the punched cards in informatics for information storage and search. Korsakov announced his new method and machines in September 1832, and rather than seeking patents offered the machines for public use.

Attached: bifrost.png (446x624, 624K)

The arithmometr was also invented in Russia, by Swedish immigrant.

>Semen
hmm

lmao. nobody considers your banditos as cowboys

Attached: Konrad Zuse.jpg (800x583, 125K)