Kolding...

Kolding, southern Denmark: A 50-year-old Danish man has been sentenced to 30 months in jail for raping his 20-year-old daughter, after mistaking her for his wife. The daughter had passed out drunk on the bridal bed, and later the bride and groom went to sleep in the same bed.
The father and daughter had been out of contact for several years, but had reconnected around Christmas time the previous year, and he had invited her to his August wedding.

The court heard that the 20-year-old had become 'very intoxicated' during the celebrations, and family members decided she would not be able to get to the nearby bed and breakfast where she was staying.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (618x525, 109K)

At 2:30am, the daugher was helped to the bridal suite by her father and put to bed.
At 4 am, the father went to sleep next to his daughter, with his new wife on the other side.
At some point between 4am and 4:45am, the man grabbed his daughter. The man claims to not remember anything between 4 and 4:45 am, and denies all allegations of rape and sexual misconduct.

The JydskeVestkysten report says: 'When she asked him to stop and tried to sit up, he pushed her hard in the chest. After this, while she was on her back, he forced sexual intercourse despite her begging him to stop several times.'

In a text exchange between father and daughter the following days, he apologised to her - saying he had mistaken her for his wife.

'I think we should cease all contact,' the daughter wrote.

this is why danish men need to wear pikbur

Attached: pikbur.jpg (540x960, 67K)

BASED AND RODGRODMEDFLODED

Attached: based & redpilled.jpg (157x117, 3K)

So? Can YOU tell the difference?

Attached: 51ZpgXL1QAL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 28K)

you know, I would say that perhaps the dane bullying on this board is getting slightly out of hand
but then I remember the kind of shit Norway gets on the rest of the internet, so keep going

cute piggies

desu i wish the bullying would get worse
Turns me on senpai

>names and ethnic background of the persons not mentioned
No surprise.

lal

Attached: danmark manlet.jpg (1089x1383, 135K)

This is the most white trash thing I've ever heard.

Whay would ypu do if you woke up one day ethnically danish?
Me id kill myself

Attached: DSC_1615.jpg (3680x2456, 232K)

Greenland

>dane

Attached: 1545900463465.png (440x458, 30K)

The map doesn't count Svalbard and Jan Mayen for Norway so it doesn't count Greenland for Denmark either.

why are nords such rapists?

>mistaking her

Nice

Finns don't rape, we just do familicides

Not a fan of dad daughter stuff

If it was a story about a dude accidentally raping his sister it'd be more interesting

>danish
Why do they do this to us, guys?

Attached: dane.png (900x1200, 192K)

Stop posting this, you're only helping them.

huh?

I probably would have believed he was serious if he didn't include the last line.
"We call it living truthfully and in freedom."
No way this isn't satire.

You are a dumb and your country is FLAT
Denmark pads her chest!

dumb daneaboo

Is raping your wife a Danish thing?

Stop being mean to Denmark. They are cute.

Someone needs to make Nordics into big tittied anime girls and bully Denmark and Finland for being flat breasted

Sweden should be the B cup that is secretly jealous of the D cups Norway and Iceland while also acting smug towards the Denmark/Finland A cups, fåvæ

This!

like this?

Attached: satw.jpg (1057x1366, 387K)

Norway should be seated in a chair in a locker room, with Denmark sitting on the floor in front of her being held in place. Then Iceland comes (naked below the belt) and rests on Norways thighs with her pussy up against Denmarks face, forcing her to eat her out.

oh my

Attached: 1542550008533.jpg (390x390, 71K)

cont...

Jordgull B. Peterstein önsker å påminne /skandi/ om å vaske kukene deres.
Takk for deres oppmerksomhet.

Trust a Dane..

All the nordic countries get to have their way with denmark

map doesn't count finland and russia for sweden so it doesn't count svalbard for norway and greenland for denmark
also
>greenland
>danish

>map doesn't count finland and russia for sweden
map doesn't count iceland, the hebrides, the faroes, greenland, jemtland, herjedalen, båhus fylke or denmark (ruled by Norway from 1042 to 1047) either.

Attached: 1521843157643.jpg (250x250, 5K)

map doesn't count norway and all norwegian holds for sweden

*for Norway, i forgot to add, obviously

Literally what is the point of this irredentist autism? Why would you even start?

Makes you wonder how often that happens in mulsim countries where women have to cover up and rape isn't a crime

Hot

Interesting thing happened here last week:
Man raped a femaleness family friend who was passed out drunk on the sofa
She woke up half way through the ordeal and started struggling and begging him to stop
The court ruled that since she wasn't conscious when the act started it technically doesn't count as rape and he was charged with sexual assault(one year in jail)
People have begun demanding that the law is out-dated and should be changed

Not surprised

Attached: 03FDC2ED000005DC-0-image-a-22_1508522516780.jpg (306x389, 25K)

Attached: 1538771196063.jpg (250x250, 6K)

are you going to say that word? Please think of
advertisers

Ugly style, especially on Norway. They need to HOT
Okay, this is epic
Cringe, kys

be HOT*

Abomination.
Father and daughter should be shot.
They're both damaged beyond repair

To preserve their identity.
Is it really that weird?

You’d probably type better English