NOOOOOO this can't be happening

NOOOOOO this can't be happening.

Attached: 1547176630199.png (648x977, 619K)

That's why I plan to migrate out of Europe. Uruguay might be nice

Looks like the old kingdom of the Franks will make a comeback

So France is going to be annexed by Germany.

How can they merge?
They don't even speak the same language.

You did this. Don't play stupid

Got a link to the statement or article? Methinks it's from a website that also has articles about the government being inflitrated by lizard people, and shoestrings being alien technology to enslave us all.

Lmao,see belgium

France is a shithole already and Germany is about to end up the same. So fuck them niggers

The Emperor of EVROPA grows stronger.

Attached: 1542441728280.jpg (572x600, 49K)

If I had an image of Pepe conveying the emotion of coyness I'd post it right now.

The Continent is a pigsty. Let its inhabitants roll in their collective mud.

What a fucking retarded post, it's anything but that

Based.

The whole EU is

>two nations who have historically hated each other and killed each other by the millions are finally uniting as one peacefully
>retards think this is a bad thing
why are nationalists so dumb?

>two completely different countries that speak different languages and have historical animosity and territorial ambitions against eachother should unite for zero reason
Australian intellectuals everyone

But it's awesome

>German political and economic hegemony over all Europe moves on to its next phase
>the French are accepting total domination by Germans with open arms

Attached: ok hitler.jpg (590x525, 93K)

3rd times the charm eh?

Nothing wrong with that, people will only benefit

fuck! they were supposed to fight among themselves securing us a few decades more to ensure Asian global domination.

What happened?

you don't have a few decades, you have till the end of this year

here comes the Last Stand

Third time's the charm, eh, Frankreich?

Attached: The weeping Frenchman, 1940.jpg (1500x1211, 240K)

Fucking hell Germans at it again

When will people learn

kek

>coyness
Thanks for the new word

> Germans's anexed Frog's without firing a single shot.

Merkel is our Lord and Saviour.

I got to vomit

>for zero reason
Let's not pretend interlinking two industrial nations isn't a very real benefit both economically and militarily.

Jvpiter is truly the reincarnation of Charlemagne

it's basically necessary to prevent the constant war between both countries. The Americans put a temporary halt to it, but that won't last very much longer, as the US is becoming less committed to maintaining the current global order. Preemptive submission is probably the right choice to prevent another European war. Better that, then to submit after being defeated militarily.

Attached: Mac and Cheese.png (1920x916, 1.64M)

>it's basically necessary to prevent the constant war between both countries. The Americans put a temporary halt to it, but that won't last very much longer, as the US is becoming less committed to maintaining the current global order. Preemptive submission is probably the right choice to prevent another European war. Better that, then to submit after being defeated militarily.
Everytime I think an amerishart can't get any dumber they're there to prove me wrong.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 56K)

>salty polfags
hahahahaha seething fuckfaces, your time is over

t Frankish- American

Does he just w alk around with a big gold medal

Why does the French Government hate its citizens so much?

It's australian posting hours and aussies know the easiest yous are from pic realted

Attached: 1520189802717.jpg (1080x720, 80K)

>kekistan citizen
>drinks s*ymilk

Charlemagne would be proud

>Howdy, Germanic Servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

Attached: 300px-Louis-FĂ©lix_Amiel_-_Charlemagne_empereur_d'Occident_(742-814).jpg (300x391, 34K)

What the fuck are you laughing at? Your not beter off lad.

All the retards in this thread yet again falling into the trap a misleading british news headline...

If this happens, I want to see an independent V4 bloc and a Suur Suomi.

People unironically need to start fighting though, and very soon. On the other hand, who will fight for mindless zombies?

Attached: 1547126895220.gif (900x500, 283K)

Except without France and Germany wasting resources fighting one another they'll actually be even more powerful. Think about it. A Franco-German joint army with German tech, armor and weapons with French aircraft, nukes and carriers no other country could touch it without consequences outstripping the benefits. This would also effectively make this union a bigger industrial power than the US or Japan and not far behind China. It'd also be similar to Russia in population.

Attached: albino_mayan.jpg (600x399, 54K)

FINally finishing what they started

>I'm made out of gold.
It is amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity. You are very powerful and i have no choice but to submit to my servile instincts and become your vassal. I totally didn't have any plans for independence or world relevance by the way.

If this happens I want to see the children of German and French people, having German and French genes that beautiful child.... truly a beautiful sight.... sigh... if only...

Why are Amerisharts so cringe?
Your post is seriously embarrassing.

Gerfrance or Frenmany?

France and Germany being united is nothing new, stop acting like its weird for countries to merge or split up. It happens all the time.

If this would be combined with the expulsion of non Europeans from both countries I would fully support it.

Now it's just two failed states merging into a larger failed state.

Why are you insulting him? To feel better about yourself? This is Jow Forums not /b/.

American's are based and white and the only one's willing to stand up for Europe while we let it go to shit being raped to death by non-whites and Muslims. also italians depending on the mu..American you ask

Attached: 1529121352167.png (930x1081, 112K)

Is anyone surprised?

>why are nationalists so dumb?
But German nationalists did basically the same thing in '40, so what is the problem?

We always insulted Amerisharts on Jow Forums, newfag.
And believe me it is well deserved.

I wish for this, but it ain't ever happening. At this point, France, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands might as well be one country anyway.

America has brought Europe to ruin multiple times already.

Wrong america saved europe twice from Russia

I forgot to add Luxembourg

>america saved europe twice from Russia
They quite literally fought on the side of Russia in two world wars.

>there will be a time where there are no longer french or german flags on Jow Forums

Why are you sucking mutts like that?
I hope you're an American expat.

What will our new flag be?

New faggots ahve ruined this baord

Attached: 1522383639862.gif (500x557, 444K)

Just Germany will suffice

...and yet we fought against the wrong enemy twice. Sorry bruh

>People unironically need to start fighting
Yes, but we both know, that that's not going to happen, things will only get worse

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

Vertical German flag.

sure glad my great grandfathers died defending france, truly a noble sacrifice that the french people will never take for grant-

Hitler won in the end

How is anything about what I said cringe or even factually wrong?

that yellow guy that sucks up wojak using his anus

Attached: g.png (226x136, 226)

Nice, call me Maxime from now on.

>still no EU army
>EU flags burning in france
>brexit
>italexit
>economic troubles
>refugee invasions
>trucks of peace

looks like these two kike assholes are chewing more than they can swallow.

France and Germany are in something called the EU.
France already benefits from German technology, whatever you mean by that, and Germany already benefits from French weapons since France has to defend the EU in case of an external aggression.

Also your dropping again the same American stereotype about 'German technology'.

It was interesting, just the other day Salvini said that Italy and Poland need to create an alliance to oppose France and Germany.

Attached: 1199351728435.jpg (286x400, 34K)

>allying with pooland.

AAHAHAHAHAH oh please, these no-gun cowards are useless as allies, at work over here theyre literally too scarred to talk about politics.

Also the fact that you say that France and Germany had to stop fighting when they stopped more than 60 years ago.

>Italy and Poland
Is there an alliance with a less embarrassing military history?

How is that a bad thing.

SCANDINAVIA! THE TIME IS NOW! WE MUST UNITE AGAIN!

Attached: 26113980_1349033821908785_1582572453639712078_n.jpg (888x499, 73K)

you tell me, did you pick out the rice and curry out of your asses yet?

Attached: meanwhile in iraq.jpg (504x338, 122K)

idk man just saw a clip of him saying that.

Depends if you count ancient rome or not. Pretty sure he meant a political alliance though not a military one. So bloodthirsty, hanz

Why so butthurt, Pavek?

???
Tell me again, how many days did it take us to overrun you?

Even ancient Rome got BTFO by the Germans, when they tried to conquer then.

based

>Tell me again, how many days did it take us to overrun you?

Attached: c5f.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

>historical animosity and territorial ambitions against eachother
t. someone who thinks history is about eternal butthurt

We do have the new Hansa, but that's probably not what you're looking for.

>gets invaded from the east and west

>hurr goymoney stronk!!!
Not so stronk as Turks are invading you aye ficki ficki wonder?

Attached: Turkmania 2016.jpg (2047x1402, 315K)

If they will unite as a one nation germany, france, netherland and belgium it means damn thicc european borders.

I think keeping to your roots matters most

Attached: Nazi_Flag.jpg (1024x768, 31K)

>>gets invaded from the east and west
You did too.
Remind me again how long you could hold.

>Not so stronk as Turks are invading you aye ficki ficki wonder?
Yes, Germany now is a pretty dead country.

>Yes, Germany now is a pretty dead country.
and THAT is a GOOD thing