Do people in your country fetishize the "hard work" meme?

Do people in your country fetishize the "hard work" meme?

Attached: 1536716639563.png (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Only in the north. Southerners are worthless trash by anyone’s standards.

RENT FREE

E

N

T

F

R

E

E

Attached: 1547185632008.png (840x564, 74K)

Yes, but in negative sense.

based and redpilled

No, everyone hates working and avoids it whenever possible.

there isnt a positive one

Ask mutts.

they are retarded and base their nationality around it

bumo

>We're retarded because we value working hard
Makes very much sense.

explain pls

Nah

idd

Attached: 1545596141498.jpg (317x432, 24K)

He's a neet who lives in a welfare state where he receives money to live a mediocre shut in life and he's happy with that, so "hard work" is dumb and pointless to him.

based, tßh
what is there to explain

nice fanfic

Based debtostan

You aren't a neet? Alright then, outside of the WAGIE CAGIE SHECKLEBERG shit how is an artist working extremely hard to produce something of greatness a "meme"? Or a mother working hard to raise her children to be disciplined and self sufficient people a "meme"?

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

yea watch this shit and tell me it's not the most fucked up thing you've seen

Love the asspain this commercial causes desu

It actually does

>artist being useful
ayy ell emm oh
>artist working hard
rofl
>being a mommy is work
my fricking sides

Attached: 1505274234966.png (2172x1048, 222K)

they're trying for you to drive your own business and that takes alot of work, but at the same time you can work really hard in really bad job you have to do because no other option which just makes people agitated to this commercial.

clearly he didn't work hard only to get that far, he got lucky and parents are usually big help

the best part is imagining the boomer this resonated with

get out, assburger tard

>got lucky
just look at the really expensive flat they have. even in america you have to be lucky to have that and there is just no way it's going to work here in Finland

>he's talking to himself now

Attached: 1546118220968.png (510x332, 67K)

Nice shitposting, I get that your mother was a lazy whore but come on.
How so?

Imagine never knowing the feeling of being proud of what you have accomplished by your own hard work.

feeling proud of your own work is DUMB and POINTLESS cause it all goes to SHEKLEBERG XDD
It's funny how industrious nations like yours who actually have accomplished much sees the value in while someone from a useless nation full of autistic people like Finland doesn't.

Attached: 1544155288189.png (672x570, 168K)

these kinds of people, like anons, often are suicidal anyways. they simply hate themselves

No, everyone fetishises get rich quick types, general trickery and tax avoidance

you seem to have some mommy issues
I once beat a guy one year older than me in a fight
I was pretty proud of that

Yeah it's awful
Every time I come back from college to my rural hometown i'm bombarded with old classmates bragging about how they out in 60hr weeks for Toilberg like i'm supposed to be impressed

Very much.
The process is as important, if not more important, as the result.
We are fucking brainlet desu.

No.

depends. like if you are self-employed dumbass

>not treating yourself like a beast of burden means youre self hating

Yes

Attached: koffie.gif (500x500, 589K)

>Dad is bragging again about never using any vacation or sick days at work in 30 years

Attached: 1545405918031.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

Older people think that the younger generation doesnt work hard and that hard work is an antidote to all problems.

They are wrong on both counts

it doesn't mean that. usually the people whining about these things live of poorly anyways so it's safe to assume they're atleast depressed about it

my cousin does the same
except he doesnt brag and just bemoans how he cant afford being away

My dad could easily take days off and is actually in the process of his boss forcing him to take 2 weeks off because he has too many vacation days saved up

they're probably right on them not working hard though
dont be a contratian tard, they worked much longer and harder back in the day
i cant even understand what youre saying at this point
reword it in proper english please

yes when the robots arrive, but if nobody does work and doesn't give a shit about anything, who is going to pay the taxes for school lights etc, your neetbux, your pension..? (simple simple shit you don't seem to understand)

I don't think 60h per week or multi-shift working without breaks is good for anybody. Even the people who have worked hard don't want their kids to do all that and waste their entire lives for nothing. I will not see pension myself 100% sure about that

BUT.. nothing works if nobody work

but they had easier access to work aswell. just go to the door and say hi and you were employed. now their rental costs are high af now so they can't afford to take any more people without proper work background of the job applied

>JUST TAKE IT FROM THE RICH
yeah it's really fair that way. they're already taxing the rich as much as the common man here in Finland and doesn't change shit

Mortages and loans need to be paid.
Divorces to be filled.
Drugs and alcohol to be bought.

>worked hard
Not here
They were basically given a lot of shit for free from the government. Whilst young people can never afford said things.

so?
you just changed the subject
fucking tard

>get out assburger tard
>pls explain
lol

>American slave culture is not wrong. Is what makes Murica great.

Attached: 14164.png (192x239, 23K)

Boomers tell us that we are not loyal to companies or hard working enough.
In the 60s-80s, Once you got a job, the company wouldn't fire you unless you did a major fuck up, and it was guaranteed you could get pay raise each year.
Life was getting better each year and they had a hope.
Now, a company can easily fire you, and your salary will never raise while things are getting more expensive.
We have no reason to be loyal/hard working, aka be a slave to a company anymore.

this

great argument

yes but young normies realize how retarded germans actually are

Unfortunately yes

@99984584
>keeping track of who is who on an anonymous image board
it was

Attached: 1544293621126.png (571x529, 131K)

I replied to myself to add to the post, it wasn't a good argument.

My dad has a "no pain no gain" poster in his office and probably ruined his own life as a workaholic, besides his marriage

Work ethics in US is communist tier. Actually no. Even in communism you would always have a job, while in US you could lose it for the smallest thing. Literally overwork and stress + shilling of consumerism. It has been a prejorative word since always. "Niggers are lazy", "Spics are lazy". If you do not overwork you are basically labeled subhuman. No wonder the middle and low class Americans act like they do

>niggers are lazy, spics are lazy
yeah I would use that excuse too to get rid off niggers. why do you think communism is so good? there is no more communism

>why do you think communism is so good?
I never fucking said that

You aren't for working-hard yet you aren't for communism either? really weird.

and again... great argument. just saying same shit I and nippon did earlier about people having jobs easier back in the day

>You aren't for working-hard yet you aren't for communism either? really weird.

Attached: 1528225886453.jpg (1243x1012, 276K)

working-hard leans towards capitalism instead of communism, doesn't mean communists didn't work as hard cause they just live poorly anyways so why would they try? neetbux leans hardly towards communism

This continent does and I don't know why, what is the positive of giving your life to someone that doesn't care about you?
"You should live for work lazy shitalian" fuck off I work only to buy me food and a place to stay, then I want to shitpost with frens here