Why are armenians so often talked about or praised?

They literally just another shitskin caucasians here, that are on the top of the organized crime, along with georgians and azeris or just sell melons. Georgians are much more interesting, azeris and armenians are just fucking annoying as fuck gypsies. Armenians this armenians that!

Attached: armenia-politics.jpg (780x439, 57K)

Based. Turkey didn't finnish the job.

I think is just because of the Armenian genocide and because they speak an Indo-European language, and also because they were the first "country" to adopt Christianity

shouldn't it be palestine/levant or whatever?

>Armenian genocide
That i know of, and?
I like their churches but
>speak an Indo-European language, and also because they were the first "country" to adopt Christianity
is poltard tier reason for liking someone.

i hate turks for not doing their job properly.. if only they did their job, i wouldnt have to see the abomination called kim kardasian on the fkn tv ..

Attached: jimmy.jpg (720x486, 44K)

bump

It's a dirt poor and completely non-relevant country but has a huge diaspora including some wealthy, powerful people.

armenia diaspora in the west is successful and rich

Fuck diasproaniggers, man.

And? They pay others for shilling or they shill themselves? There are plenty rich armenians here too, but it's either restaurants/car wash or similar stuff, imagine what kind of work they do.

I dont know a single person who gives a shit about armenians except ronda rousey.

system of a down

More of an actual answer I think is here in the west they're often thought of in contrast to t*rkroaches.

That’s exactly what jews do

Well, armenians are discount jews.
And? What does system of a down has to do with all the 8 million people? And why do you give a fuck about turks? Even we don't that much.

>What does system of a down has to do with all the 8 million people?
The west ends up remembering them because they're in pop culture. When it comes to the caucasus/central asia the only other country the average american/canadian can name is probably Kazakhstan because of Borat

>And why do you give a fuck about turks?
Because I'm Iranian and we joke a lot about turks (even though I have some turkish family as well).

I really like soad and i like that armenian/caucaasian rhythm influence in their songs, but that's not what comes to my mind when thinking about armenians. Dua lipa/bebe rexha/rita ora are albanian, but they don't represent the nation at all or make someone praise albanians lol
>Because I'm Iranian and we joke a lot about turks
But you are talking about west, not all of usa is iranian lol.

I'm pretty sure the Kardashians are what most normalfags associate as far as Armenians.

>But you are talking about west, not all of usa is iranian lol.
Yeah. I guess they're remembered in the context of genocide with turkey in the west maybe. I don't see them come up often outside of my circle of mena friends tbqh.

Totally forgot about their existence. This is true

very facebook post

I've heard they are like Russias own italian-americans.