Yep, that's a good game

Yep, that's a good game.

Attached: Venture_into_deep_forest_190046.jpg (1920x1080, 966K)

fuck necroniggers

Attached: 0e171e42c55636b668863822ca5fab23.jpg (1440x1080, 297K)

Why russians like hmm3 so much

Why is inferno such garbage

plebs

Attached: 769761778_preview_CaesarIII79.jpg (1024x768, 391K)

this game gave me my first boner. there was a blowing a kiss animation from a fairy, i went to my mom and she said my face was red.

>melee specialization
Enjoy losing units faggot

What a little faggot

Do people really get redfaced when they are embarassed? I thought it was just a meme, and I saw quite a few embarassed people - my friends, my parents, my gf, my teachers.

Bro, what game is this?

It says it right there in the filename

Also this

Attached: Новый точечный рисунок.jpg (1024x768, 436K)

that was literally because of how horny i was, idk if i get red faced because of embarrassment.

>DOOM?
>AoE2?
>*crack*
>*sip*
>now those are real games
Fuck man I was born in 95 but im with it. I grew up on this shit and SNES because we were poor. I would unironically prefer to live in the 90s by a long shot

Attached: 250px-Age_ii_feudal_age_celts.jpg (250x187, 23K)

>the moment you realize that games back then were much more funnier

New DayZ is out, awww yea a real life r*ssia simulator.

*ahem*

Attached: 5x5.jpg (1632x1632, 1.01M)

Ouch. Havent heard much about dayz since frankie1080p did a series on it. Thought the project was kinda dead?

>Thought the project was kinda dead?
you thunk shit

heroes3?

he based

Is it me, or have major and medium games gone from trying to simulate scenarios, and building believable worlds to abstracting unimportant details and streamlining?
I mean, there were games like Doom, which focused more on the 'game' part of the gameplay, but games like Daggerfall, Thief, Ufo Defense, Ultima, etc., were much less gamey than their successors.I couldn't think of a modern game which does that.

Based.

>not taking Jadeite for that sweet resurrection

define 'game' part of the gameplay. then we can talk about it.

Very Based!