You are a failure

>you are a failure
>where are you student gibs, why dont you get any anymore
>you are living off my money(that is actually from welfare)
>you are in your fourth year and you still not finished
>You may not drink or smoke but that doesnt make you a saint, it makes you a friendless and regardless you are still a failure

Parents are cancer literally

Attached: 1524108885022.png (205x246, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1546807416656.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gschichtn aus dem Unterschichts-Haushalt

>>you are in your fourth year and you still not finished
Just don't be a brainlet.

>>You may not drink or smoke
If you do regularly you are literally retarded.

>Parents are cancer literally
You are.

Fühle dich. Heute ähnlches Gespräch gehabt. Will all mein BaföG haben weil ich "zuhause" lebe...

>this whey protein and other nuklide(his definition for supplements) I will throw them awax and kick you out

Fuck off boomershit, your bad breath can be sensed up to the neighbour and you look like homer simpson because your liver is so fucked up due to drinking all life

Attached: christian-bale-the-machinist1-752x440.jpg (752x440, 51K)

>Just don't be a brainlet.
He doesnt know that I quit after the first year
I have been neeting since then
ich bekomme gar nix mehr. Alles verpulvert
Muss jetzt arbeiten gehen
All meine Verwandten und Bekannten denken dass ich im Sommer mein Studium fertig kriege ...

>He doesnt know that I quit after the first year
>I have been neeting since then

Attached: gooper.jpg (326x389, 40K)

I'm in my 10th year of university and I'm still halfway through my degree. I might get expelled soon, though.

kek just drop out as a big fuck you to ur parents become a burden of the state

I have already
I didnt have the guts to tell them and now I amassed 10k€ of debt
Everyone thinks I will make big money as a bachelor in math

Wow user, you literally talked about me, except that i need more years to finish my career.

>He doesnt know that I quit after the first year
??????????

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Then you're a failure indeed

Been pretending going to school

user u cant just lie to ur parents forever
also, how far did u get into ur degree?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1546807416656.webm

I quit after the first year, because my ocd made it impossible to even start learning properly or doing basic stuff

how do u have 10k of debt when school is free? have u been spending money on drugs?

I have developed alopecia areata from the stress

Gibs are partly loan
Capped at 10k

I hope you insult em back I always manage to make em cry if they try to insult their hell spawn (me) but they usually don’t

>>You may not drink or smoke but that doesnt make you a saint, it makes you a friendless and regardless you are still a failure
Fuck I remember when my father used to do this, he'd humiliate me pretty much every day for being a shut in autist with zero friends and gf and the moment I started going out to clubs and actually socializing, he'd threaten to beat me up for drinking
Lower class """"""people"""""" should be banned from parenting tb h

>Faked going to college for 3 years

Fucking how?
I dont see a way out for you desu,you either run away from home,or bite the bullet and tell your parents everything you did.
Which will include you probably having to work and slave away for that debt in both cases.Unless you become some kind of homeless transient.

If he is as lower class as you claim him to be he has to have a fat based diet already and be quite paunchy, so you can have an average body and wreck him up if he wants to lay a finger upon you.