How do I attract women/girls if I

How do I attract women/girls if I
>don't have a job
>am a neet with no hope left
>in debt
>live with subhuman parents
>poor
> Even if i had a job it would be minimum wagecucking that would drain all my hope and joy in no time

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Are you physically attractive? Are you charismatic?
If both are yes, you didn't try.

Ive been lifting for 2 years and my face is ok since cute girls sometimes stare at me
But on the social hierarchy I am a subhuman

Well, 30+ y.o. single mothers is your choice. They still wanna fuck, and has no chances to get a chad.

I want to marry a cute brown girl(turkish, latina, mena, tatar, dagestani)

Attached: 1541961064137.jpg (1200x900, 468K)

So what could you give to her? Cute girls want interesting life with traveling, night life, happiness etc.

Nothing I am failure with subhuman parents

get job, save money, get rid of debts, move out, in the meantime learn something so you can do more than minimum wagecucking
make a 5 year plan and start tomorow

Without a diploma you won't get far
Its not like in the states where self employment actually makes sense and you can become sixfigureearner without degree by having a good portofolio

Also I can't move out because my parents and I are dependent on each other

Have you tried converting to Islam and regularly visiting a mosque?
The men there will surely be as high quality as you are and you might get to know some families with girls they want to marry off.

It's survival of the fittest deal with it.

AHAHAHA
>to marry
AHAHA
>brown
AHAHAHA
>dagestani
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Come to me, I wanna hug you.

Attached: 1546919777768.jpg (640x502, 17K)

HEY!

hello

Fuck off
Why would you want to hug me?

Why are you blaming your parents

What is it? Explain!!
I'm 27 y.o. I just began to think clearly, by brain, not below. This is perfect. You are looking at the girl and you see just problems. And you perfectly avoid it.

Just go to Poland, Russia or Ukraine tell random thot that you are from the west and she right there will suck your spit out through your teeth.

You pretty much don't

and why cant you get a degree, also trades give you more than respectable income to become independant thus fullfill "man" qualities for women

who made this fucked up image?

Reality

>Trade
If you work in trade you will likely get 30% less money than median wage

I mean if that's the case just get a part time wagecuck job. You might meet a girl there.

Besides it's not like wagecucking is that bad over there. I imagine the pay is pretty decent compared to here in the states.

>find a job
>move out
>enroll at a university
fucking westoids complaining when they have everything on the platter, i swear...

so? how much is your income right now?
this is the problem with you, but worry not we will happily replace you

Rent skyrocketing, you cant afford rent with minimum wage

move to a wg

>Fuck off
???
I was genuine. If you want Turkish girls converting is a pretty good idea.

I think it’s normal for youth to be jobless NEET in Europe. At least it’s not something to feel depressed about, No?

Attached: 46860431-C4C2-49E8-A43D-6B7F74618E11.png (505x607, 33K)

How the fuck i am supposed to study when I gotta work 40h a week to sustain my already frugal lifestyle
Minimum wagecucks are destined to stay in the pit of dead end jobs, you can't get out if you fall in

like anyone else who does it, you whiny little failure

And how do THEY DO IT

Attached: fler-kommentar-ueber-paris-attacke.jpg (3008x3008, 2.04M)

ffs, so find a part time job and work full time during the summer to get some extra money
work anything you get your hands on, you expect shit to fall in your lap from the sky?
yeah, blame your parents for being subhuman but the rest is on you

Come here lad. Come get a Latina, Turk, and what we else

Easy.
>get a job
>aquire hope
>get rid of debt
>move out
>make money
Can't you do one year of school and become an electrician or something?

>How do I attract women/girls
Just be yourself desu

wrong, this is my reality

Attached: 1547202948516.jpg (640x502, 30K)

Find job, maybe get degree, learn some useful skill. You're live in Germany, I think your country has lot of opportunities to person like you.