French rapper releases song called "Hang white people"

>Frogs fine him for 5000 Euros, faces no jail time

Ah yes, the French "justice" system. What the fuck is wrong with y'all

Attached: wtf.png (616x707, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZD4l8W1g4vI&
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbzjw9jF4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=eLMTNvKTTCg
democratieparticipative.website/koko-le-gorille-qui-nous-rappelait-pourquoi-les-singes-sont-plus-intelligents-que-les-negres-nest-plus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: IMG_1658.jpg (2048x2048, 368K)

Our """"justice"""" is the worst meme this country has ever spawned, it's even a joke at this point, we knew he wasn't gonna get anything

Attached: IMG_1592.jpg (1362x1329, 238K)

Just lynch him if you're that mad. Rappers aren't human anyway.

why should any face jail time or even be fined for that?
doesn't artistic license have any meaning anymore?

Say it with me.
Hang white people.

Common law > civil law

I bet his lawyer did it for a good dicking

Hang all wh*te """people"""

>Man who incites hatred is fined for inciting hatred
Explain the problem here. What did you expect, a public execution? If anything the law is being equally applied in both directions. It's roughly the same as the Wilders process.

>Common law marriage

Hang all wh*te """people"""

HANG WHITE PEOPLE

>Frogs fine him for 5000 Euros
If he were in an Anglo country, he would have won an award for his "powerful" song.

MC Solaar... *sip*
Now THAT was a French rapper.

Attached: boomer monster.jpg (380x349, 30K)

>lawyer is a coal burning wh*Te woman
WOWOWOWOWOWO WHITEY

>What did you expect, a public execution?
That would be appropriate, yes.

>Rappers aren't human anyway.

>french """"""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""

Just wait a little, I can see him being praised by lefty subhumans for standing up to racism or some ridiculous bullshit like that

>Black artist make a parody of what white did to black, and cleverly denouncing past crimes using an inversion
>Fined unrightfully by the justice just because the judges are afraid of the white racist majority

Pathetic country.

Hang wh*Te people

bet he fucked and choked her real good as a reward for keeping him out of jail

In a country that abolished the death penalty in the 70s? It's "appropriate" if you're a retard.

I'm against this idea of "hate speech", but if you're going to have laws against it then it's at least good to see that it's applied equally.

Bet he just paid her a fee, cuck fetishist.

PENDEZ LES BLANCS

>Explain the problem here. What did you expect, a public execution?

Not really, but come on, 5000 Euros?! Even your average French citizen could pay that out of their pocket, let alone someone who works in the media industry. For him it's nothing more than pocket change. He should've received harsher punishment.

Yeah it's pretty appropriate

>Even your average French citizen could pay that out of their pocket, let alone someone who works in the media industry
So you're saying fines should be proportionate to income rather than a flat sum? Not saying it's good or bad, merely wondering if you'd apply this consistently.

Boris le Lay, a Breton far right guy said there weren't Black Celts and was condemned to 6 months in jail. He had to flee abroad to escape the sanction

>In a country that abolished the death penalty
You have to reintroduce it before of course, but that is a pretty good thing anyway.
I see no reason why e.g. drug dealers should have a right to live.

It was abolished in the 80's

It's not hate speech, the guy who made the clip is white, and the rapper clearly explainded that he wasn't racist but simply using things that whites did (lynching, hanging, police killing blacks etc.) to denounce them by inverting the black and white.

It's like calling Strange Fruit a racist song.

People who says the song was racist are either retarded or just pretending. (most of the alt right in France is just pretending, they perfectly knew what the song was about)

>compares the application of law for indigenous people (Europeans) and foreigners (shitskins)
Weak bait

Hang non whites

cringe

Sauce. I want to see the full context of the sentencing, because I'm inclined to believe previous statements were taken into account for said sentence.

>You have to reintroduce it before of course, but that is a pretty good thing anyway.
A death penalty for saying the wrong thing? What a German thing to suggest.

Google says 1977.

Well, it clearly is "hate speech". But I already said hate speech is a retarded thing. I'm just saying that IF you opt to have that retarded law, you have to apply it equally.

Equality before the law? Yeah, what a stupid idea. In fact, why not go back to privileges for the nobility?
>B-But it's only bad if I disagree with it!
No single man is or should be above the law.

Yeah, extremely weak bait lmao. Obviously citizens (Whites) don't have the same obligations than niggers.

Last execution in France was in 1977 (by guillotine!) but I assume it was still on the books for a few more years.

KARA BOGA

>A death penalty for saying the wrong thing?
Maybe, it certainly seems appropriate.

>What a German thing to suggest.
Maybe, but these things were common sense quite a long time ago.

>Equality before the law?
It's a retarded idea and it is practiced nowhere.
Just look at divorces and the "equality" there, no law system doesn't account for who the person is.

Mashallah

5k fines would break a lot of people’s banks
Especially the types that go around spouting racial slurs

the song has good rhymes t.b.h

I mean i see what he wanted to do, but I don’t see what is the relationship of the yankee KKK and France.
If anything he could have complained about what the french did in the colonies instead of missing the point of american history x.

>Especially the types that go around spouting racial slurs
Not the ones who get payed to shout racial slurs, rappers.

HANG WH*TE PEOPLE

>So you're saying fines should be proportionate to income rather than a flat sum?
Obviously. It's the only way to be truly just, no matter whether the offender is rich or poor.
>I already said hate speech is a retarded thing.
Why? Because you're a neo-nazi?

Hate speech should be completely legal for everyone

>Just look at divorces and the "equality" there
Yeah, and that system is retarded and should be declared anti-constitutional. But even then the formulation of the law is at least equal on a surface level, it's just that due to hypergamy women never marry men who earn less. So despite in practice being sexist, at least the formulation is neutral. That's no reason to say we should throw justice out of the window because the system is already unjust.

>Why? Because you're a neo-nazi?
Because I love free speech.

I'd rather do it according to the American model, where "hate speech" doesn't even exist. However, the European model values politeness (ie. feelings) over liberty so "hate speech" is a thing here.

He explains his intentions here youtube.com/watch?v=ZD4l8W1g4vI&
it was obviously an anti racism song, just maybe poorly executed.

>but I don’t see what is the relationship of the yankee KKK and France
For some reasons, blacks in France act and thinks like americans ones, they're basically their role models thanks to the americanisation. Even this race-baiting songs are basically an american culture thing.
I mean the guy is a rapper, his whole life is emulating american culture.

hang all wh*Te """"""people""""""

Don't overthink, he is just a niggers who has nothing to do here in the first place

>Because I love free speech.
So do the Neonazis who can freely spread anti semitism and fascism.

same thing

Then he is just stupid, did nobody tell them that what might be acceptable in the US is not acceptable in France?
Copying american blacks is bad for them since what american blacks and french blacks face is not the same. Nobody will take them and their demands seriously if they larp as a compton 90s black dude.

Yes, just like talking about "hang all whites" is pretty cringe.

Hate speech does exist, and it's not about politeness, but preventing people from instigating aggression and the spread of violence. You shouldn't even care about hate speech law, since it will never apply to you, unless you are literally a nazi.

1981. 1977 was the last execution

If anyone can become European nowadays, will we have to redefine the entirety of European history and its conflicts based on people belonging to particular ethnic and racial groups? It would be quite archaic to teach some people were that and others this while in fact anyone can get any nationality he wants these days. The sole notion of European peoples might become impossible to understand.

Attached: IMG_1640.png (700x684, 699K)

>You shouldn't even care about hate speech law, since it will never apply to you, unless you are literally a nazi.
I wouldn't say that. These are wired times.

HANG WHITE SHEEPLE

I hope you are trolling.

Intentions barely matter when it comes to violating the law.

Yes, and I believe they should be free to do so while everyone else should be free to point out how retarded they are. Did you know America has a literal Nazi party, for example? Nobody votes for them because Americans love liberty more than Germans do, but they exist. A communist party too, but again: Americans are not Germans.

>Hate speech does exist
It's a law, so I guess it exists as long as the right people want it to exist.

>but preventing people from instigating aggression and the spread of violence
Then why not categorize "calls to violence" rather than hate speech. Saying FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JEWS does not instigate aggression.

>You shouldn't even care about hate speech law, since it will never apply to you, unless you are literally a nazi.
Ah yes, "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear". Let me counter that by another historical saying, from Richelieu this time: "Let any innocent man write down six honest lines and I'll find a reason to have him hanged for treason." The government should have no right to decide what you're "allowed" to say unless there are clear and overwhelming interests (such as state secrets and the like).

but when gypoid scum makes a song about "we going stealing" its fine
elmao

It's very common for the law to take intention into consideration. Lots of things aren't illegal at all if you didn't mean to do them

Huge amount of retards ITT. Is it Reddit?
If you consider niggers to be normal humans and judge them equally you will always miss the point of their poor behavior - it's the same everywhere in the world.

The browner, the shittier. Universal rule. Even between brown ethnicities or mulattos.

>while everyone else should be free to point out how retarded they are.
Pointing out how retarded they are us already legal, so the existence of these laws kinda implies that they are necessary.

>America
Who cares?

Gyppo songs about stealing are based af tho
youtube.com/watch?v=Mbzjw9jF4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=eLMTNvKTTCg

back to Jow Forums monkey

english, frogs

>Intentions barely matter when it comes to violating the law.
This is just absolutely false.
Whether you killed someone accidentally or with intent is an enormous difference.

Even monkeys are above niggers.
democratieparticipative.website/koko-le-gorille-qui-nous-rappelait-pourquoi-les-singes-sont-plus-intelligents-que-les-negres-nest-plus/

Why fine him? I thought France has free speech?

>so the existence of these laws kinda implies that they are necessary.
What, no! The existence of these laws implies they exist. If there were no laws that weren't necessary, there wouldn't be economies hampered by overregulation.

Alright, got me there.

Based triangles

Wasn't that several months ago

France bans "hate speech" and "revisionism"
Associations (mostly Jewish) regularly sue people because they said things that were unpleasant to them.

Why do laws against spreading Nazism exist then?
Surely if everyone believed that they could be defeated by vocal opposition there would be no point in having them.

>free speech
No, of course not.

>Jow Forums turns into steaming dogshit when it becomes anti-white
what a strange coincidence haha

Attached: 1546930583367.jpg (500x500, 105K)

For instance, this post which is pure common sense, would be illegal in France.

t'as pas plus biaisé comme source? ça sera quoi la prochaine françaisdesouche.com?
t'es vraiment un abrutit finit si tu prends ces conneries extrémistes au sérieux, si t'as - de 25ans c'est compréhensible on est tous passé par une phase d'extremisme, sinon va te faire soigner.

>Why do laws against spreading Nazism exist then?
Because Germans can't handle liberty and they're constantly afraid of falling back into their old tricks.
>Surely if everyone believed that they could be defeated by vocal opposition there would be no point in having them.
Key word: believed. The Germans do not believe this, ergo Nazism is illegal there. They are blind to the irony that one of the first things the Nazi's did when they were in charge was ban dissenting opinions.

If I remember correctly incitement of violence against others isn't covered by free speech. That goes for everyone.

Apprends à t'exprimer en français avant de me parler d'intelligence, le macaque. J'ai trois fois ton QI.

>Because Germans can't handle liberty
So Germany should have hate speech laws?

>If I remember correctly incitement of violence against others isn't covered by free speech.
Either you have free speech or you don't.

"You can say whatever you want BUT ..." simply isn't free speech.

>Saying FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JEWS does not instigate aggression.
Either you're trolling or you're a nazi. Of course it will result in violence, once enough people are saying it.

>The government should have no right to decide what you're "allowed" to say unless there are clear and overwhelming interests (such as state secrets and the like).
Wrong. Any civilized country should mercilessly stamp out any movement, philosophy or religion that would do harm to their citizens and is not compatible with a free, enlightened society.
You do NOT give platform to those who are overtly or secretly conspiring the downfall of your nation or would use violence to achieve their goals.

Germany, yes.
A truly free society, no.

Attached: 1535812825688.jpg (762x469, 58K)

Niggers and jews aren't citizens.
Weak bait. Sad!

Based mountainnigger

>it was obviously an anti racism song, just maybe poorly executed.
right

And Richard Spencer is just an innocent free speech activist

>Any civilized country should mercilessly stamp out any movement, philosophy or religion that would do harm to their citizens and is not compatible with a free, enlightened society.
Hitler would be so proud of you.

Revolution nationale 2.0 when?

Attached: dIX9cE3.jpg (2445x1784, 818K)

>lawyer is a middle aged white w*man
YOU JUST KNOW
PENDEZ LES BL*NCS

Attached: 1543064377645.png (805x1239, 126K)

When a foreign force invades-liberates us again :^)
Seriously, the Yellow Vests will blow everything up, and on the ashes of this rotten regime, France will reborn.

*cringe*

>fascists pretending to be against capitalism
they're just a reaction of bourgeois late capitalist elites to the people getting #woke

Doubt it. All they want is more gibs. They'll turn it into a second Venezuela.

Mentally-ill French leftists will try their best to "humanize" niggers.
Want a funny news?
Recently a boomer who hosted a refugee at home was stabbed 28 times by his nigger pet :^)
He then left the body and invited a friend over, perhaps planning to eat it