Alas

...we have arrived.

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Serbs_in_the_Independent_State_of_Croatia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Good, you can start cleaning the toilets.

>this coming from pooland

No amount of acid will ever make your country habitable for humans, perhaps a nuclear bomb but that too only for the cockroaches i.e you.

Hmmm, you missed a spot.

Attached: file.png (550x412, 368K)

>be muslim
>read quran
>it has no chapters about airforce
>die

muslims really are a bunch of silly niggers

Attached: 1422304718464.jpg (1600x1000, 552K)

t. arab rapebaby that was enslaved to clean the toilet

t. turk rapebaby that was enslaved for 400 years

>be orthodog
>read bibe
>it has no chapters about airforce
>die

serbs really are a bunch of silly niggers

Attached: serbia getting natod.jpg (460x268, 25K)

t. garbage collecting nafri.

cheap model
>be serb
>start war
>lose
>start war
>lose
>start war
>lose
Such is the life of the serb

t. the sandniggers of ""europe""

at least i live in my own country
can you say the same?
also
>shit stained toilet scrubbing hands wrote this

You're here to clean, not to judge the model. Clean it up, Ahmed.
>tf
>tp
Oh right, you're also the niggers of Europe.

>country
I wouldn't call this dump a country, it's merely a NATO target practice.

>>shit stained toilet scrubbing hands wrote this
I earn more in a week than your whore of a mom cleaning toilets and sucking dicks in your 4th world shithole do in a 5 years.

BASED

Attached: kara boga.jpg (999x963, 75K)

I'll go clean your mother's pipes instead :DDDDD

t. sandnig mutt larping as evropean
literally cuckold: the island

Mashallah brother, we shall expel the chr*stian dogs from MADINAT GHARNATA and establish the NASRID EMIRATE again inshallah

>average monthly income in australia: 5,700 dollars
>average monthly income in serbia: 500 dollars

Pwhahahahhah. An aussie can buy 10 serbians a month, LMAO.

Says the fucking malta lmao. Where does this class supremacism even come from? Poles for instance think of us as subhuman low class, tho they clean toilets themselves in england.

Oh shite i didint know them ninja people are attacking us

i hope one day europe will genocide all the niggers and sandniggers on european soil
just need to provoke the double digit subhumans into another coordinated 9/11 (not that it would be hard to manipulate double digit iq sandniggers) and we could have a nigger free and sangnigger free europe

Attached: 1397316965741.png (500x379, 177K)

>buy 10 serbians a month
Well I hope I can get a refund
Soon

Please give me one kebab.

Cuckoldry isn't a thing here.
Ok Bilal, break time's over. Back to the toilets.
t. His women come here to work as strippers.

*pppffffffffffffftttttttttttttt* BRUH.............................................OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......................................................................................................................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 202996590158d4dbc7beb03629905231_v4big.jpg (640x433, 40K)

Okay well this is epic

alhamdullilah all white pussies are for the conquering

Attached: 1547126641426.jpg (964x1258, 562K)

you can call me dad if it makes you feel better

alhamdullilah brother! i m doing my part here :)

>maltese
>anything but slaves for their muslim masters
Your ancestors cleaned the assholes of mines with their tongues.

mashallah. nowhere in the world shall the taste of muslim cock not been memorized by the tastebuds of the local women.

>mentions race
Racist retard. That's not what Islam is about
Islam solely judges people by their ability at war

maltese bidet.

why do we still pretend the jew hating aussie is christian?
he is obviously not

sorry then, kaffir pussy.
better?

Unironically yes

soon brother! we will enslave all the infidels and unite the world under our religion!

The title "dog" fits you better.
You know, I think you're mind is getting rotten from inhaling all those shit fumes all day.

based malta

M8 I think you should step off the computer and go outside.
You are l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y SEETHING right now. You are buttmad because I, using my superior non-maltese intelligence won this war of words and you are devastated because you know deep down you will NEVER recover from this. Just another one of several humiliations for you.

Time for your pills, doggy.

i saw that human trash video from malta. What the fuck is your language lmao? I could make out arabic words like qahba etc.

You will be outnumbered.

Attached: IMG_4658.jpg (479x307, 22K)

>you cant stop us because we breed like rats
t. actual fucking verminous rats
you dont breed faster than full auto aks, or artillery barrage
being impressed with stone age technology (man on a horse) demonstrates your stone age iq

uno momento, the bible says the sky opened and a dove flew towards jeebus, pidgeons are poopforce

Stop larping as French, Sandnigger

Then the Winged Huzars arrived.

Attached: 2eafaa825b8841ac822ccd91b2f46e93.jpg (1063x751, 179K)

>l'm not at home right now. I will pick it up tomorrow at the parcel shop.

Kek

We are everywhere. We are in your ranks your schools your women and your families. We are inseparable from the cultural consciousness of your nation.

Attached: IMG_4641.jpg (644x1006, 126K)

half of eastern europe hates mudslimes
if it wasnt for nato, we alone would finish the bosnian genocide, cleaning the muslim population from existence in the balkans

as you muslim subhumans destabilize nato, there wont be anyone to save you anymore

Attached: 1413339156250.jpg (526x568, 145K)

Why are serbniggers are so cringy?

Their whole identity is based on being serb.

my ancestors :)

Western Europe is the only reason you weren't wiped out by based Germans Austrians and Bulgarians. Damn shame.

I mean, the language barrier should prevent 3rd world schizos from posting here.
And for some reason it doesn`t work with brazilians and serbs

it's just such a shame you let these niggers in the internet. they're just spreading aids

>we are everywhere and we can't be recognized!
every muslim is a cancerous asshurt nigger like this poster right here

>braging about 8000 death when you got genocided 500,000 of your civilians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Serbs_in_the_Independent_State_of_Croatia

literally 1 to 60 ratio lmao

Attached: 440px-Corpses_in_the_Sava_river,_Jasenovac_camp,_1945.jpg (440x599, 99K)

>Asshurt
You seem to be projecting a bit.

I hate retards and muslims now appearently aswell