Is this modern world's power keg?

Is this modern world's power keg?

Attached: map_southeast_asia.jpg (640x427, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/11/01/china-firm-to-build-rm8-bil-resort-off-labuans-kuraman-island/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> power

Powder keg, obviously

Attached: scs.png (297x297, 200K)

no its south CHINESE sea
jk lol i have no clue but china could prolly crush all these other noname countries there

What do you think will happen?
We've been at peace between each other ever since we were colonized

We've all been Chinese vassal states since forever, now that the US is weak, we'll look to the future with China
>China will grow larger

How?
Nobody except sexpats even knows about this region.
At most there will be some ship collision that nobody cares about.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x853, 95K)

We’re very peaceful region.
China is just all bark and we just let them at it.

Iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee prrrrroooooooooohhhhhhhhh
OH NOOOOOEEEESSSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

No it's full of lazy SEA monkeys. You'll get insurgencies and riots at best.

Why do Filipinos do not see the news?
I stay at a Filipino house every year, I have never seen They read newspapers and watching TV news programs.

Pro Duterte and Pro chink supporters tend to be out of touch in reality.
plus being paid to post bullshit helps alot in thier agendas

Better things to worry about and news will just stress you. Better to work, sleep, have a small party with friends and family.

if there is nuke incident here, nobody would care desu

Please explain with simple sentences.
My friends Filipino are rich, educated and happy people. But they are indifferent to the situation in the world. There is no newspaper in their house.

If you can't beat them join them and sell some land. Can't invade property you bought from willing seller.
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2018/11/01/china-firm-to-build-rm8-bil-resort-off-labuans-kuraman-island/

Attached: 44972077_526015281204381_6619707371042111488_n.jpg (960x628, 67K)

Nobody cares about you, Indonesia

No reads newspaper anymore, nip.
We all get our news from the internet which is free of bias and propaganda.
Having a newspaper at home is not a sign of being intelligent.

Internet news has problems. Because you choose only the favorite news.

Please explain correctly.
Even though I heard today 's affair in the Philippines nobody answered.
I will not insult you. But when people in the Philippines talk about the world it always seems like rumors.

Not any of them. But when you say internet news suck, it's the same for newspapers. Many biased sources and whatnot.

If you only see the news on the Internet it is a big problem. There is no unbiased information. It is very frightening to become indifferent to that.

Well you can stress out on things you can't control or you keep on focusing on your problems.

I hope that the national interests of your country can be shared with the surrounding Southeast Asian countries.

Are there powerful independence movements in Indonesia and the rest?

They have problems of their own and I doubt any would help without wanting more for their efforts. It sucks but that's how competing countries go.
Well Philippines has two. The Communist NPA and the MILF (Yes, really).

Probably only on Southern part of Philippines. We used to have one (Aceh movement), but now we just let them what the fuck they want as long as they give us "tribute."
The Papuan movement is stupid and will only show up when we don't give money to them yet.

We have OPM (Yes, really)
Free Papua Movement and some radical muslims movement

That's cause if they ever actually bite the US, and probably a couple Euros will bite back.

Ok, thanks. So there are some, but not incredibly powerful.

Milf gained an autonomous area and the current leader of the Philippines has a hard on for them