What do you know about the Malays?

What do you know about the Malays?

Attached: COLLECTIE_TROPENMUSEUM_De_prinsen_van_Deli_Langkat_en_Serdang_TMnr_10001178.jpg (514x700, 50K)

stupid mudslime island nigger monkeys

t. batak/chink/papuan abo
Fuck you

Great start

they fought portuguese or something

I am white diaspora
bow down to your colonial master

Malacca is our rightful clay. (not really idgaf)

fuck you
fuck dutch
fuck white people

this only cool people of the "malay" race are the taiwan natives that havent been indoctrinated by arab mudslimes.

We have a whole history museum about your conquest of Malacca but from what I've read, your folks don't really consider that conquest as something important. It's just like,"Meh, it happens"

The year of conquest is still quoted by our nationalists today because thats when they thought we, as a people, fell from grace and started our downfall

sorry pal but no one cares

1 5 1 1

TAKKAN MELAYU HILANG DI DUNIA

t. ch*nk

The moment someone zooms right past you isn't the moment you started to slow down, its the moment you start to accelerate or at least consider it

no shit you fucking javanigger

Attached: hina-islam.jpg (450x800, 39K)

go home bule piggu

agama islam more like tai kucing

I blame the Sultans
LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC

I honestly don't know anything about you.

Just leave the s*mitic religions behind and we can be friends.

Jadi kapan kita akan mengulangi '98 kawan-kawan?

Malaya is rightful MAJAPAHIT clay

sekarang, tapi ganyang nusantara, bukan ganyang cina

CINA ANJING DIBUNUH SAJA

Just got back from Malaysia they were way less annoying than the chinamen or the indians

kenapa mara2?
memek lu asam banget sih.

Attached: 1541943853831.png (1000x1000, 569K)

words cannot express how hard im cringing right now

Attached: 250px-Alex_Jones_Portrait_(cropped).jpg (250x261, 15K)

>The year of conquest is still quoted by our nationalists today because thats when they thought we, as a people, fell from grace and started our downfall
the day you were graced with our presence is when you had awoken at last. the first day of the rest of your lives.

>"Meh, it happens"
it's impolite to talk about Dutch thieves because they are a fellow member state of the EU. so no talking about SEAsian lost land.

Convenient flying prices thanks to AirAsia, some of the biggest shopping malls in the world, seafood and tropical fruit, rainy tropical climate with rich wildlife, a variety of ethnic groups and religions (mainly Chinese and Indian), among the only civilized and tolerable Muslims

Wish I lived in Southeast Asia

>civilised and tolerable
OH NONONONONO

I'll take this as neighbor rivalry though I'm not familiar with your interrelationships

Shut up chink, Tumasik also belongs to MAJAPAHIT BVLL

based

Attached: sandokan.jpg (1321x840, 609K)

>muslims
it isnt like the standard was that high in the first place fucking brainlet

wont deny that
im glad you are aware
malays are niggerlike
pakistanis and bangladeshis are more tolerable muslims than malays

Nothing