Oh no no no no no no AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh no no no no no no AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: reverse.png (640x778, 492K)

This is a good thing

Attached: 31A055DA-4222-4CF4-B5C9-B9C51698F9CB.png (387x544, 174K)

RIP

brits are beyond pathetic

The best thing about Brexit was that it demonstrated how the majority of the population hated immigrants and cosmopolitanism enough that they would risk fucking up their economy just alleviate these issue a little. Even if it doesn't happen at this point, immigrants will still know they're hated in the UK even if nobody is saying it to their face. Doesn't matter too much if it doesn't happen since even if it did, it's not like it would fix Britain's demographic issues too much anyway. The Yes vote itself was good enough

OH NO BROOOOOOOOOS JK BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC LADS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1532803585151.jpg (600x580, 33K)

Brexit is inevitable. this is just leftist media trash.

imagine muh shoock.

the brits were also promised relief to their (home-made) economic woes, just think about the 6 gorillion promised to the NHS

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

IT'S COMING HOME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1533348031238.jpg (250x247, 12K)

>decided to leave EU
>can't leave EU

Shan't accept any less than begging on all four with tears in their eyes and an european flag in their ass

Is this really surprising?

fuck britain fuck eu and fuck jannies

I'm happy about this, because I think brits won't let united states of europe aka fourth reich happen

The "United Europe"
>germany
>germany #2
>Italy and Poland, who hate the above
>Portugal, Malta and Cyprus who love us
>France, hated by the French
>Spain, incompetent
>Scandinavia, who don't care
>Ireland that wants the troubles as much as we do
>everyone else, only in it so they can leech off German tax money without having to move to Germany

this was obvious from the start, who seriously thought they wouldn't go back on it?

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1522609053851.jpg (636x637, 69K)

They can cancel everything unilaterally. The ECJ said so.

Dont call us Germany #2 we are very different!

based

>united kingdom, the tsundere that pretends not to like EU senpai only to come back crying

>Netherland
>Belgium
>Austria
>Switzerland
When will Germany uncuck themselves and retake their rightful clays?

I assumed he meant Austria.

not so fast!

Attached: image.jpg (574x341, 34K)

>Le grossepreussendeustchlandiedgermanichsch Grossereich
what could have been...

As a general rule, if "Leading Brexit Donors" say anything you should not believe it

Never. And one day Baden, Swabia and Bavaria will free themselves from the claws of Berlin and stop pandering to inferior northern germans.

the netherlels and lelgium were part of the habsburg empire and then became independent nation states long before germany did

how do they belong to us

leave europe while you can

these are the most ethnically diverse and left-voting states in germany btw

Then he forgot about us, which is even worse!!
Even Germany has a lot of flavours because its made up of smaller states. The countries you listed are culturally very different from German states.

oh noes

Attached: IMG_20190111_143522.jpg (1024x512, 118K)

What is the most pro free market classical liberal land in Germany?

he's simply trying to make people lose even more faith in our political system so that he can get richer and more powerful at normal people's expense

Give me 1 good reason that isn't "ebil brown ppl" why Britian should leave the EU

doesnt exist, germans are very committed towards a social democracy. huge parts of the economy are or were state-financed

>there was a chance to be separated from the anglos not only geographically, but politically too
>that hope is dead

Attached: Only_the_dead_can_know_peace_from_this_evil.jpg (500x490, 48K)

Krauts BTFO

Attached: sein.png (640x360, 62K)

>brexit cancelled
>germs btfo

uuuhm, sweaty?

>a few anglo scam artists wasted two years of Europe's time and funds for their political machinations
Those scumbags should be sent to prison. Instead of dealing with more pressing matters lawyers, ministers and heads of state from twenty seven countries had to run around Europe every few months for this deal. All those work hours, all that money wasted. That monkey Farage and the other scam artist with the bus Boris was it, should be in prison if the brits don't leave.

>slavshit talking about evropa
why, leech?

>>France, hated by the French
chuckled

but this is a good thing? i never wanted to leave the eu, almost 50% was against it

Why not :D ?

Attached: leech.jpg (1794x1346, 918K)

Boomers BTFO

Very crafty of the Brits keeping the Euros guessing like this. Completely distracting their initiatives, while keeping investments and actions paralyzed with indecision, trepidation, and worry. Bravo, simply masterful.

i posted it once
i'll post it again

Attached: trying to leave the eu.jpg (600x800, 98K)

hello fellow londoner

don't live in london, just don't think leaving would be very good x

well congrats for being the one guy in your village who doesn't worship the sun i suppose x

Bullshit.
Pathetic fear mongering

yikes, with their tails tucked behind their legs. not a good look

Damn eu is really too strong. Fuck eu fuck germany fuck bruxelles and fuck continentals

Typical Brit behavior, actually.

I voted remain but you'd have to be mad to think this is a good thing. If they go back on their word general elections in the coming years will be an utter shitshow with the likes of UKIP and Britain First amassing huge amounts of votes and possibly even getting into government thanks to the guaranteed hung parliaments we'll get for the foreseeable future. The Pandora's box has been open the best thing to stop a huge right-wing surge is to honour the referendum.

The article itself is actually pretty good, shame people will only read the headline though.

should have voted are jezza corbs

brits suck as always

You r fucked when your only hope is the dissolution of the EU

I want it to happen desu.
I just want to see the absolute shitshow that is British politics become even more clowny
I'm not even against Brexit in principle (Though I am against it in practice both because of how it will inconvenience me personally and because of how badly the Tories are handling it)

It's pretty sad desu, but anti-immigration policies don't have a chance in Britain.
It's a functionally a two-party system where both parties are pro-immigration, Labour because they're bleeding heart faggots, the Tories because they hate the poor and want to drive down wages so they can stuff their pockets.

Eh they're slimey as hell I'm sure they'll spin it as some sort of victory or whatever