Imagine how EPIC it would be if they practiced Catholicism

Imagine how EPIC it would be if they practiced Catholicism...

Attached: Map-of-the-Nordic-countries-including-Iceland-Iceland-is-isolated-and-its-closest.png (795x576, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xfKq57aBqac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>any brand of abrahamic religion
>epic

??????

Conclusion: OP is a kike

We did that until based and redpilled anti-semite Martti Luther came along.

Then again all of them are foreign religions.

State Protestant churches all went full cuck in the last century, they'd probably be a bit less gay if they stayed Catholic.
>f-foreign ideas and inventions are bad! finns should have remained living in stick huts and worshipping bears!

>Let's pay those fat priests money to support their degenerate lifest... ehhh to not land in hell
Yes yes good goy you do that

Would be pretty f-ing based if we would have remained as mongoloid pagan forest people

Yes, and?

And your attitude completely show why it would have been better if other nations left other nations alone. You just dish insults and imply we owe something to other nations something for ideas and inventions individuals made. That's why it nullifies completely the benefits gained for those.

>priests living degenerate lifestyles
Generally not, and Scandinavia didn't even have the sort of issues with corruption that, for example, Germany did. The Reformation in Scandinavia was more a matter of secular monarchs wanting the church to be their tool and an opportunity for them to expropriate church property and get free shit, so they took advantage of Lutheranism's growing popularity.

>t.paganfag

Imagine how EPIC it would be if they practiced Islam...

>And your attitude completely show why it would have been better if other nations left other nations alone
That's impossible, ideas always get around.
>You just dish insults and imply we owe something to other nations something for ideas and inventions individuals made.
You don't owe them, but being thankful is nice.

>but being thankful is nice.
And that totally makes the ideas empty and living in conditions and with ideas that are fully Finnish would be better. Then again shongshu valley was pretty advanced.

>Would be pretty f-ing based if we would have remained as mongoloid pagan forest people
Thank God Sweden colonized you

t. pentti linkola

>Martin Luther was anti-semite
My friend,jews were literally roasted alive here

U forgot, they are muslims already

>My friend,jews were literally roasted alive here
Ok, but why the fuck you tried to integrate fucking INDIOS FUCK YOU PORTUGAL AND FUCK CATHOLICS AND THEY WE ARE SONS OF GOD IN SHIEET HNNM SLAVES ARE EQUAL TO PORTUGUESES HMM YES I WILL CREATE A MULTIRRACIAL SOCIETY yES GOOD IM BASED AIN'T I, I KILLED SOME JEWS :))))))

It's funny considering Russia has the largest Muslim population in Europe. You have over 2.5 million Muslims in Moscow alone according to certain estimates.
youtu.be/xfKq57aBqac

this is based

On 21 april lets go to the vatican and ask for the northern crusade burger
The look on the popes face will be epic

There are 4 mosques in Moscow, while Moscow metropolitan area has a population of 17 million.

t. Hrvoje from Mostar

Hell naw. I am myself on the path to convert to Eastern Orthodoxy, the superior spiritual discipline.

So what? This is gastarbeiters, not citizens. Most of our Muslims are secular people, except those from Chechnya and Dagestan.

They once where a catholic nation.
Poor as fuck, like every other catholic nation.

We already do, mashallah!

>Leafposting
Enjoy being bummed by your pedo priests. Yea the RCC is totally BASED and REDPILLED lol.

Attached: 1542314112584.jpg (506x556, 43K)