Why does Russia have so much AIDS?

Why does Russia have so much AIDS?

Attached: aids.png (700x500, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejakartapost.com/news/2018/07/02/one-in-three-young-russians-wants-to-emigrate-survey-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia#Recent_data_on_the_epidemics
news.gallup.com/poll/245789/record-numbers-americans-leave.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=NEWSFEED&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Record%20Numbers%20of%20Americans%20Want%20to%20Leave%20the%20U.S.
wciom.com/index.php?id=61&uid=1554
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because russians are white niggers

because they are pidors

Russia is so big they have everything

they have many gays

Junkies and whoring, and junkies whoring.

Sharing needles I believe.

It's a nato conspiracy

Because niggers are black russians

Actually, most of AIDS cases in Russia happen due to heterosexual sex

>Poland
it's because of Ukrainian and Belarussian immigrants

They have to decriminalize drug use

drugs

because Russia is a shithole
thejakartapost.com/news/2018/07/02/one-in-three-young-russians-wants-to-emigrate-survey-.html

western lies

Russians don't like condoms and have Russian women are highly promiscuous.

Russian girl worshippers will claim that it's because of needles and that only RUssian men have it, but i have the truth right here:
>In 2015 44% of new infections occurred through heterosexual sex. Experts predict that heterosexual sex may soon overtake injecting drug use as the main means of HIV transmission.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia#Recent_data_on_the_epidemics

During the World Cup i can only imagine how many foreigners got infected with HIV.

>During the World Cup i can only imagine how many foreigners got infected with HIV.
poor Brazilians and Mexicans

Condoms are also very expensive here. Average one costs ~1.5$

I guess we just never counted it for real, and started only few years ago. Also most of the infected people never confessed to hospital. Now things changed so the situtation is still better than during the 90's.

People in the Eastern part of the country can make 7000 roubles per month and pack with 3 condoms costs about 350 roubles.

That number is pretty meaningless. The same amount of young people in the US want to emigrate as in Russia: news.gallup.com/poll/245789/record-numbers-americans-leave.aspx?g_source=link_NEWSV9&g_medium=NEWSFEED&g_campaign=item_&g_content=Record%20Numbers%20of%20Americans%20Want%20to%20Leave%20the%20U.S.
wciom.com/index.php?id=61&uid=1554

In total 10% of Russians say they want to move out, which is less than in most western countries. Compare it with pic related

Attached: Desire to Migrate Permanently.png (920x617, 33K)

CIA