Insult Norway

We are so good that no matter what you say we will never be insulted, just look at you with pity. Come on, give it your best..!

Attached: 68937612-b9d5-4178-a142-bc2b740d93ad.jpg (900x599, 281K)

who?

You are going to be destroyed by low qi immigrants in less than 20 years, just like Sweden and every Nordic cuckold country. There is no amount of money that saves a self suicide culture.

Everything except ignoring us is a valid insult.

Attached: GettyImages-536855170Norway.jpg (690x457, 357K)

I don't want to insult my brothers

Attached: 1547216381643.jpg (501x419, 89K)

>wait 20 years
>still find brazil flag crying about this
makes me smile

Norway is a country with no history. It was a colony until Swedes acted like cucks. After that Norwegians lived in extreme poverty. Then they realized they can get a small sum from English sailors, if they let them sail under their meme flag. Then they were able to afford bread. After that they found some oil, and now they act like the Saudi Niggers of Europe. Pushing their protesant anti-europeans bullshit on everyone, but they still can't afford butter. SAD!

It's cold there, Sweden is better

Make Russenorsk your official language and teach it in schools
OR
Give us Finnmark
OR
I'll call you a faggot

Attached: 1519778138001-int.png (742x540, 335K)

>low qi
>qi

Wrong again! We are older than Sweden actually, been united since 880. After that we had a personal-union with denmark and then sweden as well.

you are gay because we're not unified anymore and that makes me sad because norway is nice

uhh your schools teach chess and chess is a mandory course and one of your people Magnus Carlsen is a chess champion

>We are so good

lmao good for what? you contributed to absolutely nothing to the world, literally parasites on humanity thriving on other people's work using your undeserved oil money.

t. Dubai of Europe

What comes from Norway except fish and cheese slicers? at least we have Nokia, Linux, Supercell etc. but I honestly can't think of any Norwegian product that I'd use

Attached: 1544027281061.jpg (657x527, 38K)

DAINAMAIT

How do i delete this thread?

but sw*Den is colder than norway

I don't know but you should hurry, it was all fine until they brought up the butter crisis.

I could as easily insult Norway as myself.

but I like norway, favorite flag since I was a child

How are domains of illiterate norse warlords relavant to modern nations? You have as much in common with old norse as spaniards have with visigoths and scots have with picts.