Norway humiliated

Norway humiliated youtube.com/watch?v=SSS74ipjJMg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noj5IpjIFiM
youtube.com/watch?v=_6IsFPRoslY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Armed_Forces
armedforces.eu/compare/country_Norway_vs_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=75skDm67eDU
forsvarsmakten.se/sv/aktuellt/2018/08/milstolpe-nadd-for-archer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do people find this person funny?

they are typically still developing critical thinking centers of their brains

pewds is funny meanwhile I can't name a single norwegian person other than anders breivik let that sink in

Kek,there's a bigger chance niggers and muslims conquer sweden than sweden conquers norway,also good luck crossing the norwegian mountains

Because he has the most subscribed channel on youtube

I hate the way this person talks

>who is Varg Vikernes

you mean Louis Cachet right?

A French man

ah yes, I have hated him since I was a kid for his burning of that church

A church burner

this was just banter from pewdiepie calm down people

He is actually very good:

youtube.com/watch?v=noj5IpjIFiM

A mentally deranged murderer

A literal meme

S E E T H I N G

OH NONONO SEETHING

No! He's a bard, landowner, engineer, familyman, philosopher. You can only DREAM of getting on his level. In a hundred years time, people will look back and think "what a great man, a true polymath."

Attached: varg.jpg (564x847, 48K)

true

SEETHING hahaahahahah

apetor > p*wd

Luigi vargo vicherneli cascetti is a famous italian modern philosopher

>apetor
actually insane
youtube.com/watch?v=_6IsFPRoslY

He is funny, fucking zoomer

Wtf did I just watch

>he doesn't know who Alan Walker is

Swedens military is unironically too small to guarantee any sort of victory against Norway. Their population is twice as big as ours, but their armed forces have about the same amount of active personell and reserves as us. Our military budget is bigger than theirs, and just in case we needed help we have NATO alliance and they don't. This pill is probably very difficult for Swedes to swallow because in the past they were the biggest military power, but today we have a very good chance of defeating swedoid invaders.

I guess he must be French, because only the French are cuck enough to take the wife's family name.

Norways military doctrine is literally to hold out until daddy america arrives tho

Look up the numbers, you are understating quite a bit.

Are you retarded? Our land forces, air forces and navy forces are several times bigger and more well equipped.

Alan Walker is just a brand, not a real musician in any capacity.

Nothing wrong with to be completely honest. Why would you want to spend hundreds of millions of dollars on developing your military if you are allied with a country with the greatest military in history?
In my opinion Finland and Sweden would only benefit from joining glorious NATO. You contribute to NATO budget and have common military exercises anyway, so why not just join the good guys alliance, NATO?

900k reserves
all hetero men ready to fight sissi style wars

Swedens doctrine is to count on NATOs help by associating with Norway. See how easy it's to make retarded statements like that.
Swedish Armed Forces
Active personnel 22,500
Reserve personnel 34,500

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Armed_Forces
Active personnel 22,905
Reserve personnel 45,000

Part of being in NATO is contributing with 2% of your budget to the military. Norway is half a percent off, hopefully Norway will catch up soon now that Trump is getting shit done. Send the Somalis to migrant loving Sweden to get rid of that tax burden and fund the military with that money.

SEETHING

Norways military budget
US$7.2 billion (2014)

Swedens
5.8 bill $

Are you seriously this retarded? We have a shit tone of more planes, tanks, armored land vehicles, artillery, fleet, helicopters etc
armedforces.eu/compare/country_Norway_vs_Sweden

Soviet propaganda still holds to this day
>Swedens doctrine is to count on NATOs help by associating with Norway.
Is it? or do you mean unofficial strategy? Yours is official.

how often has so much been given by so few?

wtf bros?

Attached: 1544011347998.gif (480x480, 1.02M)

It's what happens when a country that isn't retarded finds lots of oil.

No I think you are the retard. For example it says you have 268 total artillery, what you fail to realise is that most of them are in cold storage and not ready for use, nor do you have enough trained personell to field all of them.

Just a few years ago the Swedish forces had NO (0) active artillery cannons and their officers came to the Norwegian artillery batallion to train because theirs wasn't operational. You seriously don't even know how the armed forces work.

what can I say, you don't know Norwegian doctrine on any other level than surface meme level

You're basing your claims on what? You obviously don't understand how a budget works. It's only from a short period. A lower budget doesn't mean past military spending are suddenly ignored. We literally have a bigger military in pretty much every sense except armed forces. Norway's military is inferior. An actual country that we wouldn't be able to win against is Finland since their whole military is based on defense.

Varg and Pewds are both niggers

There is only one Scandi Youteber in my heart, he even hosted two Polish lads in his house once.
youtube.com/watch?v=75skDm67eDU
doesn't get any better than this

Attached: comment_hnUm3QxDWyqYFClGOJgc29Ji5GvA5rSK.jpg (1280x960, 419K)

It's based on my own experience as a soldier, I know for a fact that when you count the total vehicles in a military organization, not all of them are operational. I bet some of the 268 artillery pieces are cold war era guns that have been collecting dust in a mountain cave.
For example Sweden has Archer as artillery system. There are only 24 of them forsvarsmakten.se/sv/aktuellt/2018/08/milstolpe-nadd-for-archer/

I don't see how it's a disadvantage to focus on defense since Swedes are the ones threatening to invade us, but our conscripts are trained for defense while our enlisted personell have experience and training from offensive missions abroad.

Swedes seem completely delusional and ignorant about the reality of their regional power.

>since Swedes are the ones threatening to invade us
>calls someone else delusional

Attached: 1542770950875.jpg (625x415, 34K)

You're literally throwing out vague assumptions, cherry picking and unsourced claims. I don't why you try to have a superiority complex in fucking military when you can choose a shit tone of other things that would actually be true.

It's simply a fact that Sweden's military is superior in pretty much every sense. We have a better navy, a larger air force and a much larger land force. Cherry picking about a few artillery pieces not being used won't get you anywhere. And I highly doubt you have any experience whatsoever as a soldier since you're 20 years old at most.

How about you watch the original post where pdp is talking about invading Norway.

Apetard the drunkard is a cuck

Attached: 1542420771222.gif (244x248, 114K)

who?

This. He makes great comedic content desu

>We have a better navy, a larger air force and a much larger land force.
these are also vague assumptions and unsourced claims you idiot. You just looked at some numbers from a silly website and assumed that all the vehicles listed there are operational, and that you have trained personell to operate them. I just used the artillery as an example of why those numbers are bullshit. It's not a list of operational vehicles. I see that they also list that Norway has 12 Rocket Artillery, I know for a fact that our MLRS has been standing in a cave for over a decade and that we don't use them. armedforces.eu is counting vehicles that are left in cold storage.

The numbers of Swedish vehicles is totally unrealistic. You would have a huge job of recruiting and training new drivers (like thousands of them) if you want all of them operational in a war.

With the vehicles we have in our army, every single unit is mechanised, meaning every soldier has a vehicle he belongs to. In other words the amount of vehicles you see on that list is more than you need, and more than you can even use.

Don't joke with that, he's a national treasure.

i want to apologize to my norweigan friends on behalf of the swedish people for what pewdiepie has done.
and also to the danes for the bullying they receive on this forum from swedes

based, and perhaps even redpilled

imagine actually travelling all the way to the most expensive country in the world so you can hang out with Apetor

SEETHING

A Frenchman of the mediterranean race by the name of Louis Cachet.

Ipsen, Hamsun, Varg, Munch

I don't know why you feel so attacked. It is a rational doctrine. The Finnish Defence Forces require foreign assistance as well.

A series of the same 5 chords repeated over and over in 2 minute segments with different effects applied each time.

You did insult us so of course I am attacked by Finland now in addtion to Sweden.

>these are also vague assumptions and unsourced claims you idiot
But they literally aren't? Parroting won't get you anywhere. Your whole post is just delusional wishing based on assumptions, cherry picking and statements like "it's unrealistic because I say so". That's absolutely nothing you can take seriously. I don't know why you're so obsessed with this to the point of this kinds of delusion.

Well if it makes you feel better, there is no way Sweden could "conquer" Norway. Their military is not built for large offensives

Attached: 755de4b5.jpg (250x250, 9K)

wtf i love Norway now

>the only norwegians even norwegians can name are murderers

Attached: 1532455148315.png (573x509, 173K)

idk why felix's grandpa would feel like they would beat Norway. I don't think so. It would be a tough war and Norway would win since they're the defender. Both countries are weak. Only Nordic country with an army is Finland. We could conquer Scandinavia within a week. We could, but we won't since they are our brothers.

but only in your dream scenario where Norway has not invested in NATO

as if they would defend fucking norway from the Finnish army

>i'm a fake swede
Guess again

yes, that's how it works

Attached: jerna.jpg (1600x900, 263K)

>who is tjostolv "nigger killer" moland

Attached: moland.jpg (260x337, 23K)

ITT: Scandinavians fighting each other for no reason
You guys remind me of the random and childish latin american flame wars that happen here and there, especially between argies and mexicans, I thought you snowniggers were a little bit smarter.

Attached: 1485093500856.png (420x420, 12K)

maybe argies and mexicans are smarter than you realise