What did you have for lunch, Jow Forums? I had veal shank cooked in white wine with mashed pumpkin and potato

What did you have for lunch, Jow Forums? I had veal shank cooked in white wine with mashed pumpkin and potato.

Attached: 3.png (1180x785, 2.05M)

greggs sausage roll and steak bake la

Attached: norf.png (600x523, 105K)

Going to be sopa for days. 3 liters left.

Attached: IMG_20190110_140923.jpg (4000x3000, 1.38M)

Nagisopa is great, i dont understand how this japanese dish is so popular in finland.

farm chicken stew with boiled potatoes and carrots

bro i hate to break it to you but japs didn't invent soup

that's a stew or cawl mate. Why are finns so fucking barbaric?

Attached: finnish delinquant1.jpg (332x339, 58K)

It is quite mysterious.
Haven't had nagisopa in a while, I should make some to connect with my weeb side.

Simmered beef.

Attached: IMG_20190111_182739.jpg (640x1280, 691K)

looks good.

Lack of culture due to Swedes erasing all their proud mongolian history in favour of boiled potatoes and meatballs (sans sauce) with jam.

Nothing
I need to go shopping but my car is buried under a meter of snow riiiiiii

Stupid swedes. Central Asian food is great.

Attached: images (4).jpg (275x183, 20K)

Stew is made in oven. Soup is soup even when bit sturdy.

Nothing, I am trying to get this retarded cold sore done away with as fast as possible and am on a non liquid fast for a bit to disturb it as little as possible. Before you ask, I had mono once. Looks tasty.

I'm eating a South African lamb dish called bobotie

just got up (12 PM), so probably will have some bacon and eggs in an hour or two

Casserole is made in an oven, stew is made on a stove

because finns and japs are related

Everything made in oven is casserole?

Attached: 1546892165196.jpg (2060x1322, 896K)

Based Russian oven.

>The oven was and is used until today for cooking and had a strong influence on the taste of Russian cuisine. Dishes where the oven is used are pancakes to bake or pies. The porridge or the pancakes prepared in such an oven may differ in taste from the same meal prepared on a modern stove or range. The process of cooking in the Russian oven can be called "languor" — holding dishes for a long period of time at a steady temperature. Foods that are believed to acquire a distinctive character from being prepared in a Russian oven include baked milk, pastila candies, mushrooms cooked in sour cream, or even a simple potato.

everything made in oven is soup?