Your cunt

>your cunt
>your ethnicity
>can you chug milk without getting sick?

Attached: 1543335592962.jpg (247x223, 14K)

ask your mum

indigenous only if its turn into cheese

Attached: 1557901.jpg (1439x1430, 397K)

yes, I don't mind plain milk but prefer drinking iced coffee

Attached: dare.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Chinese
Yes

Attached: 1539954191616.png (500x500, 175K)

>Canada
>Slav
>Yes

I drink two liters of milk every day since I need to gain weight at that alone gives me 1200kcal

>Half Sicilian Italian Half Italian Norweigan
>Somehow the only one in my family who is lactose tolerant

Attached: Heston #1.jpg (1600x1203, 160K)

What kind of milk? Whole or reduced?

steppenigger
yes

Flag
Whitetoid mutt
Yes everyday

Is lactose intolerance an actual thing?

Most of the world is intolerant im pretty sure

Sveden
N*fri
Yes, I have a glass at breakfast and dinner every day

nice digits

America
White Anglo
Why would I attempt such a thing? Milk is good for cooking but fuck it as a beverage.

No, but I prefer cheese and yogurt anyway

>but fuck it as a beverage
Imagine being this much of a bonelet. Just lmao.

Never heard about lactose intolerance until i came here

Yet somehow in almost forty years I've only ever broken one - a rib in a car accident.

flag
swede
yes

Yeah but I'm not wh*Te

No, but i don't like it anyway.

COFFE GANG!

Attached: café .jpg (4128x2322, 1.67M)

My nigga. Since I quit drinking alcohol, black coffee is all I drink aside from water.

based and black

USA
non-white
Yes, I can drink milk without getting sick.

Flag
Scottish/Neapolitan
I don't drink much milk but I think I could

flag
dinaric
yes, i love milk

us teadrinkers are the most oppressed people in the world

teapeople rise up!

this post was made by leaf gang

But can you chug it?

callate tea peasant by order of COFFEE GANG

Sure, friend.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 168K)

Ingurland
Anglo-Scot mutt (White British)
Yes

>Whole or reduced?
I don't know the difference but it's 3% fat and 60kcal per dl

Pakistan
Pashtun
yes,also, had this for desert(its desi ghee mixed with milk and sugar and nghan,sort of khameer nan)

Attached: 20190111_213653.jpg (3264x1836, 975K)

looks like cum

yes it does,though i took the pic while i had already eaten some of it

flag
super ultra mutt
yes

i think ive tried that before, was pretty delicious. do you also eat sweet roti?

sometimes have it for breakfast though its sweet parata i eat

Flag
Czech
No. Based hunter-gatherer genes. Step aside milkcuck cattle breeders, for the hunters are here.

Egypt (albeit I live in flag)
Egyptian
Fuck milk desu doesnt rly taste good alone. I would drink milk with tea tho

Also p sure this whole le non white = lactose intolerant meme is false.

Milk is for babies. Adults should not drink milk or eat milk products (except hard cheese) or you turn into a feminine cuck.

>flag
>Celtic and pre-Celtic mutt with slight Germanic admixture
>yes

yeah that shit is cash
like pancakes but better
might make some tomorrow

Mexico
Native Mesoamerican
Yes, 1 liter everyday

Parata is disgusting
Yes

Attached: FAE11162-466B-4411-9287-C2CDC86F85E7.jpg (1000x773, 48K)

Canada, slav, yes

yeah
yeah
yeah

i like prata with beef nihari and other oily foods

Now let me tell you about milk. You're not white if you can't drink milk. I thought I couldn't drink milk, and was not white. Milk made me get massive farts. I thought, fuck milk, who wants to drink cow tit juice? That's some beastiality shit right there, right? But after moving in with gf there'd always be milk in the fridge. I didn't know she was a filthy milk drinker before, but nevermind. It's not the sort of thing one just starts talking about randomly. So there it was. Milk. In the fridge. I thought, what the hell, how bad could it be. Start adding a bit of milk to my coffe. That's the only thing that could make milk palatable to me. Coffee. Oh I would get gassy. Gf would protest. She'd say, no more milk for you! She tried dutch ovening me. That understandably made me very angry. I had to sleep on the couch a couple of nights even. Horrible. I persisted. Days passed, and I could even drink raw milk! And the farts were gone. I now love milk. Love it. Great, great product. I am one hundred percent for milk now. Only non white people do not drink milk. I once did not drink milk, but now I drink it. Turns out I just didn't drink enough milk before

>AFRIKA
>ZULU
>YES ALL DAY EVERY DAY

France

1/4 nafri 3/4 Wh*te

Yes

Attached: 1546909263384.png (836x964, 511K)

flag
norwegian (norse-gael)
yes

Now let me tell you about gay sex. You're not white if you can't gay sex. I thought I couldn't enjoy gay sex, and was not white. gay sex made me get massive farts. I thought, fuck gay sex, who wants to enjoy cock juice? That's some beastiality shit right there, right? But after moving in with gf there'd always be gay sex in the fridge. I didn't know she was a filthy gay sex lover before, but nevermind. It's not the sort of thing one just starts talking about randomly. So there it was. gay sex. In the fridge. I thought, what the hell, how bad could it be. Start adding a bit of gay sex to my coffe. That's the only thing that could make gay sex palatable to me. Coffee. Oh I would get gassy. Gf would protest. She'd say, no more gay sex for you! She tried dutch ovening me. That understandably made me very angry. I had to sleep on the couch a couple of nights even. Horrible. I persisted. Days passed, and I could even enjoy raw gay sex! And the farts were gone. I now love gay sex. Love it. Great, great product. I am one hundred percent for gay sex now. Only non white people do not enjoy gay sex. I once did not enjoy gay sex, but now I enjoy it. Turns out I just didn't enjoy enough gay sex before

Flag
Hispanic "white"
Yes