CHINKED

Who here got absolutely CHINKED.

Attached: _7QvmXtG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Kluy9YjTVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i refuse to believe that someone actually bought this scam

you bought something because it would be the next Neo.

BUT NEO IS OVERHYPED TRASH IS IS BACK TO SEPTEMBER 2017 LEVELS.

dafuq is up with you people and scam ICO

invest in real shit, like ETH or ETC.. yeah theyre shit too but not total scams

absolutely no one? holding 300k NKN and more comfy than ever. Today's price doesnt matter.

poor pajeet, stop trying

kek talking about getting chinked bit time

Im holding nkn and comfy
All coins are dumping retards

>that 30 year old zoomer who owns NKN and LINK

Attached: 98599197-E136-44BB-BBFF-0D3E635463D5.png (671x673, 42K)

you will get chinked fren, i am one of those discord whale group admins

nkn doesnt have discord, go pajeet somewhere else

you are a god damn brainlet, shit tier fud going on here

U buy sirs

This moon soon!!!

Comfy AF like never before.

this is Antshares all over again, do not get shaken out

>antshares vibes

Attached: 1519856391350.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Can we stop with the nonsense antshares shill?

NKN is a good project with a strong team, but the mcap is already 35M and that's before dilution to 350M circ.supply which will bring us to over 80M cap at least. Going 100x would mean 8B mcap, not easy at all, not to mention a 1000x which would be 80B, good luck with that, although I'm not saying this is impossible if you are ready to hold for several years.

In any case, this isn't and won't moon as hard and as fast as antshares, it did a 1000x in less than a year because it had a low 10M cap, this is not the case with NKN.

lol, nice fud... circulating supply is 200 M... when it's fully dilluted 350 M... that's 35 * 350/250 = 61 M. and it's in MONTHS.....

300k...Yikes.

Let me help you:

Current price : 0.23$ * 350M circ. supply = 80.5M

but on CMC it won't be 80.5 M... because private investors dont move it... it's likely to stay ~150 M coins after the full dillution. CMC scans active wallets.

This. Any other answer is brainlet tier

our whale discord isn't the official nkn telegram kek, its only for oldschool btc fags with net worth of 1000+ btc

only kids use discord, go shit in the street, rakesh

Who are the retards that dumped?
They will want to kill themselves later on.

SOWWY ROUND EYE

people dont dump, people accumulate... i personally know about 5 people that have more than the sell and buy book combined... and we're not selling anything. It can be "dumped" with 50 dollar sell orders, the price today doesnt matter... because when this departs, it will be like CET on coinex.com or antshares last year... +400 % in a day. also it needs a new exchange before that happens.

they can drop AT&T or VERIZON partnership basically any day... (it will be timed)... they currently talk to 2 biggest ISPs in the US.

are you sure it'll be those two? I've been watching nkn for a while and I'm looking to buy in soon, will probably go all in. There's serious money invested in this. I saw guys with 900 or 1k+ eth moving around during the trading competition.

Attached: `IMG_20180612_182117_121.jpg (529x510, 64K)

no, of course I'm not sure... but these guys dont fuck around... and a lot of conferences this month and interviews.

Attached: nkn.jpg (585x384, 30K)

eoy predictions??

IMO 10$-50$ EOY

>club membership is based on winning the lottery

Kek.

>Being this retarded.
NEO was overhyped trash, but has been reverse taken over and remediated by a large number of Europeans who have it on course to become exactly what NEO's narrative said it will be.

NKN is pretty dumb though, and it'll be up to the Eurotrash contingent to wrap the Chinese group on the hands when their instincts tell them to greedily burn NEO for an NKN pump and dump. This actually seems to be working for the time being and the NKN bag holders are getting what they deserved. And if this trend holds, you should be buying some fucking NEO because it's about to reclaim a lot of lost trade volume.

Having Whitfield Diffie as an adviser is the only thing that lends some legitimacy to this project, but it's still pure chink shit. Asians can talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk.

But user they already have a testnet that works beautifully.

Oh, well that changes everything then.

I can’t believe people on Jow Forums haven’t spammed this link. youtu.be/0Kluy9YjTVI

That vid makes me moist.

Attached: Getyourshittogether.png (1540x1068, 1.17M)

Hopefully I don’t have to see that old farts face all over /biz again