Why is open racism towards wmaf so accepted?

Why is open racism towards wmaf so accepted?

Attached: e72bc4576ee758bed6c8dc7b82a1bfc9ea44dc00e95f1cd4091ade7c19023f66.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Not racism I would say ridicule.

Because most people on Jow Forums are ricecels

asian women are kinda ugly desu. I would not fuck that girl in the pic

because of Asian and Black Incels

you literally have to be a model (the guy in the OP that user loves to spam is a model) to get a 6/10 Korean girl.

Meanwhile 2/10 old Asian guys get this ...

Attached: 1561382631487.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

Because racemixing is good untill a white guy does it. Also a lot of reddit incels hate on them and since most people don't care they don't get a lot of oposition to their worldview.

or this

Attached: 1167101562411352069_EDJgrv5UEAAyzzu.jpg (1066x1600, 249K)

Attached: expat in china with his wife.jpg (288x288, 30K)

Not even into asian girls but white girls are SUPER jealous of asian girls. Anything a white girl says is socially acceptable generally is. They are the moat privledged people on the planet

Attached: sthug1.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

ET stop it already. You won't convince us that asian women are super hard to get.

Attached: rETarded.png (2690x1654, 1.79M)

For me it’s not the fact that it’s interracial, but the unhealthy fetishization of Asian women most of these dudes have. I’m not even into Asians but the girl in the OP is attractive, but I would never go for a 2/10 south East Asian, some people don’t even do it out of desperation but they actually find the ugly ones attractive.
Keep in mind this is from a Moroccan perspective. I’m sure whitebois will either be completely against or completely for wmaf

Guy:No one wanna have sex with me... Lets go get easy asian qts

Woman:Hwhaituu samaaaa you rook reonardo dicaprio desuuu

it's because of the wm part, white males are the only acceptable targets of discrimination

>white girls are SUPER jealous of asian girls
Moar.

>but the unhealthy fetishization of Asian women most of these dudes have
no one has that

they wish they too could reverse khan qt rice girls

She is a cheerleader for the University of Texas. Her boyfriend is a 5'2" (or 158cm) manlet Asian guy.

Attached: 01Y_3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 57K)

>Her boyfriend is a 5'2" (or 158cm) manlet Asian guy.

Attached: 01 - Btbiq3AFRBD.jpg (1080x1350, 472K)

Don't want to respond to my post eh ET?

Attached: MILLIONS.png (617x417, 52K)

attention whore being attention whore

He thinks that each hair will add inches to his height

Attached: 01 - Bwm3SwyFxo6_Bwm3StvFTYp.jpg (1080x1080, 384K)

>China has never collapsed. The only civilisation to collapse tens of times is white civilisation.
Is that why China has split into warlord factions many times throughout history, the most recent being something like 80 years ago?

Imagine a guy who looks like that with a girl of equivalent looks of any other race including white. Majority of the time the only time you’d see a 5-6/10 white guy settle for a 1-2/10 girl is if the girl is Asian.

Attached: 4B5AF461-347F-485C-AC07-4BE74A71E615.jpg (550x413, 67K)

both ugly fit perfectly together
what are you on about?

what post? how about you responding to the fact that the majority of Asian females that Nordicks get are brown ones from SOUTHEAST ASIA (see chart). Or how about you find me anything that EurasianTiger has written where he mentions the obvious differences (from skin color, IQ, history, poverty, etc) between SE Asians and East Asians since you are so obssessed with that one hapa guy.

How about you respond to that?

Attached: Sweden Immigration_Thailand Wives_01.png (477x896, 65K)

>he wants an asian gf
mega cringe

Attached: 1568565394055.jpg (400x570, 63K)

She just has the face of the Korean plastic template

Hapas are fucking ill.

Imagine being this much of an jelly permavirgin

or the biggest stars on the planet. Oh right ... the biggest stars on the planet have Asian dads and White moms while those 'ill' hapas have White dads.

Attached: aquaman_box office_06.png (1439x1293, 1.33M)

Slavic prostitute he paid from Pattaya street to be his live in maid aren't white women.

Man not even the offspring survive the BLEACH.

Coping hapa

Is it opposite day or something?

She is Canadian, bro.

Attached: DlywI2HUUAAInEE.jpg (1536x2048, 439K)

>what post?
Don't pretend to be ignorant ET.

>how about you responding to the fact that the majority of Asian females that Nordicks get are brown ones from SOUTHEAST ASIA (see chart)
True, because most asians living here are SEA.

> Or how about you find me anything that EurasianTiger has written where he mentions the obvious differences (from skin color, IQ, history, poverty, etc) between SE Asians and East Asians since you are so obssessed with that one hapa guy.
Because i think that you don't actually belive what you're saying and just want to discurrige people from trying to date asian girls.

Attached: dating-paterns.png (668x916, 94K)

>bro
>Canadian
Post her ancestry.com result first.

But not oriental insectoid asian. you are the insect, realize that

The biggest hollywood stars are all white and Mamoa is just one person.