GET IN HERE RETARDS

GET IN HERE RETARDS.

If your country has negative interest rate in bank accounts, and or is putting a limit to how much real money you can make transactions with. The banks intend to use digital only currency eventually easing you into it so they can charge negative interest rates ( you pay the banks to hold your money). They can also bail in themselves using your money. LEARN TO INVEST TO AVOID THIS THIS IS YOUR WARNING.

Attached: 1565681251770.gif (460x445, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3tpehKSJwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am Indian, what does this mean for me?

You already have digital currency are you cashless yet? Well I do not believe it will have the intended effect on stimulating purchases since people can hoard gold and silver.

Dear Sir,

I am from Pakistan, please tell me what this means for me and my people.

Nice. So I'm good ?

I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T BELIEVE NEGATIVE INTEREST RATES HAVE EVER BEEN APPLIED ALONG WITH DIGITAL CURRENCY. Thank you for reading.

no you're Indian

>banks can use your money to bail in.
>you can't take it out
Errr yes good.
>pic related

Attached: index.jpg (246x205, 21K)

Sir you did not answer me my question.
Will this mean me and my peoples are in good finanical standings going forward.

Getting rekted on Bombay boy

I'm seriously starting to consider burying my money

>ban money
>(say that money will no longer be used at x date)
Burying your money has no effect.

Woke

Is this good or bad? I don't understand you zoomers.

>no money left anywhere
then cash will be worth more than ever!

If your country has negative interest rates it's bad you give your money to the bank just so they give you less money.

Attached: papermoney.png (677x759, 852K)

Fiat currency or cash has no inherit value. What I am saying is banks and then all of the businesses will stop using money. I am sure you can even hold onto your cash after a ban.

Attached: 1569130148413.png (500x496, 138K)

The cash will be banned brainlet , there are thousands of papers about this , they want to ban cash so the plebs can absorb unlimited inflation non stop.

Buy bitcoin and let it there , it's going to have lower inflation than fiat currencies next year anyway.

Attached: 1566535464497.png (420x420, 21K)

I know I am op. I was just asking if being woke is good or bad?

>I am sure you can even hold onto your cash after a ban.

But not using it for anything except cleaning your ass.

Attached: 1568507887135.png (414x459, 233K)

Good

Attached: 1561202062459.png (1276x1004, 969K)

iirc people used money for firewood in Germany since it had longer burn lmao it was cheaper to burn money than buy wood.

>oy vey we must regulate crypto
The jews thought of everything.

Attached: nervous glasses.jpg (707x588, 51K)

Meanwhile in memezuela

youtube.com/watch?v=f3tpehKSJwA

Attached: 1548762614227.jpg (334x335, 89K)

The regulators are trying to destroy crypto gateways , it's irrelevant anyway , with a growing supply of fiat the fixed supply of crypto will keep going up.

I don't think they will charge interest. Just a fixed sum for service, like they are doing with debit cards now.

Countries already do charge negative interest rates.