Was high school harder than college for anyone else? When I was in high school...

Was high school harder than college for anyone else? When I was in high school, I took all AP classes and had to juggle that with sports and other bullshit. A lot of those AP classes I took were extremely rigorous and demanded a lot of my time. Then they told me that college would be EVEN harder than AP classes.

Then I went to college, and it was a fucking cakewalk. AP chemistry, AP physics, AP english and even AP history in high school were unironically harder than anything I ever had to do for my accounting degree. I only had to take one english class and a couple of other general ed bullshit since the ap classes gave me credits already, and it was all a fucking cakewalk, and objectively at least three or four tiers easier than any of the shit I did in high school. The only hard classes I took were the accounting ones but they were still fucking easier than ap calc and physics.

What the fuck?

Attached: monka.jpg (383x383, 14K)

Maybe you didn't go to a top tier college

I went to Ohio State Universty

>going to college
kek

>he fell for the college meme

Attached: 1521385501974.jpg (189x267, 11K)

well I work at us bank so I think it worked out for me

>AP calculus and physics
>Hard
I've seen the course content for these, they're piss. This post really shows the dire state of American maths education.

yeah nah you haven't taken those classes, they were hard, gtfo

This desu. College is easy because it's a scam, they need it to be easy to keep you there. Why in the world would they make it difficult? You might leave with your shekels.

What was in them that made it so hard? As far as I've seen the calculus course is almost entirely just the fundamentals of calculus, it's probably a challenge to make a legitimate calculus class much easier. What did you study at college that was so easy by comparison?

Oh sorry you said, it was accounting. That explains why you find simple things hard mate, no worries

>accounting degree

Yeah, if it's not STEM it's easy at the undergrad level

Never finished high school and I'm a Wendys chef making 250k/year. You wasted your life faggot

>AP courses were hard
>accounting major

Explains a lot.

You sound like a colossal faggot- europoor.

op are you from columbus

no

this is what happens when you go to a good HS but go to a not-so-good university

meanwhile, I went to shit public middle schools and to top tier universities, and couldn't even pass 2nd year...
still managed to learn a lot of technical stuff (in uni and then by myself) about computers, so that's good.

College will always be easier by the lack of busy work.

You typically have 2-3 hours of class a day instead of a 7.5 hour grind.

Your grades are based off less work; typically 2 tests and a final and your homework is worth shit.

totally agree
i slacked off
if i could go back and do it all again id spend the extra time bettering myself and getting good with women

High school was easy.

College was hard.

Mostly a money thing though.

>College will always be easier by the lack of busy work.
uhm, the unis I went to left us with no time to even have a social life. tests were really difficult, not easy shit like simply applying formulas.
I wonder, what did you study in college? I went to 2 of the best engineering schools in the world (not in the US, though), while being really poor...

>accounting degree

bro what did you expect

I have no idea how you were supposed to manage some things in highschool
2 fucking years grinding out some garbage meme foreign language while not slacking on my other, infinitely more important classes?
fucking nope

Attached: 1528058649722.png (516x513, 109K)

>engineering

Kek I did finance which was a breeze and still pays well