Get outcompeted at investing by a diverse roastie

>get outcompeted at investing by a diverse roastie
#POWERFUL

Attached: SmartSelect_20180623-121343_Twitter.jpg (1411x1395, 551K)

is this one of those financial dominatrix things?

>meestah bog, ay hav an exquisate dysh fuah yew tewday
>very vhell, damp eyt, and byrng eyn zis exquisat femele

the signs of a top in the real estate market are almost getting too numerous to handle at this point

The reduced price signs are starting to appear in droves. I live in arguably one of the nicest neighborhoods of the hell hole city I am in and there is a for sale sign every 1/8th of a mile

Good. I give it a few weeks before everything shes in crashes. Same thing happened when people bragged about crypto gains.

Attached: 1525977322699.png (596x590, 156K)

White people sure do get angry when they get finessed by somebody Black LMFAO

I'm in Oklahoma and we are just now recovering ...

i would wager an entire bushel of bananas that she won't rent to colored people.

Tell that to all the slaves they kept for hundreds of years hahahhaha

Why are black women so sexy compared to the boring white women?

ITT: BTFO POOR BIZZERS WHO DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY TO GET ASIAN WAIFU

Attached: 304F8E3F-FA16-4ABD-A75C-6436821239CA.jpg (640x1136, 155K)

Wanna know how I know you're a nigger?

they aren't

go to any other country where women still put a minimal effort into being feminine and attractive. Banging the mocha girls is a novelty for awhile but eventually the top tier are still the white women without the western attitude

there's more variance. brownies are more likely to sit in the 5-7 range with a few 8s and 9s

white woman theres almost an even distribution between 2-9

>multi family investment property
KEK
JUST KEK

Attached: 1513729810467.jpg (540x568, 85K)

Attached: C166B1A2-4731-488D-A8C4-7CCBA9FE0348.gif (318x162, 948K)

I guess you niggers will decontextualise anything in order to seem even remotely like you aren't complete subhumans with no achievements.

Yeah this reminds of bitconnect. Get ready to short housing.

Attached: 1512097526817.jpg (285x368, 55K)

the most frustrating thing about niggers is that they're literally too dumb to make an offensive argument
it's weird shit like "white people use mayonnaise" or "i conned white people haha suckers", and then when they get btfo like the nigger itt who won't get a (You), they double down on retardation
you can hardly make fun of them because they're too retarded to understand how they're being made fun of
it's like trying to have a discussion with a chimp... except worse because chimps can't talk and don't look like us. niggers are a cruel joke of the universe on both us and themselves (because honestly, who would want to be a nigger?)

you sound mad lol

Yes yes Connor, embrace the hatred, maybe that will reverse your negative birthrate WEW

Attached: 051C8271-ECB9-4B9D-AF79-E491599FD136.jpg (640x773, 117K)

Because every boomer is trying to sell their 200% appreciated shitbox to some dumb Millennial or gen X yuppie

My house is small and borders a nigger infedted ghetto. I bought it for 89k in 2010. It appraised for 175k last year, and it's in horrible condition. How the fuck is that allowed.

at least he's not a mad nigger

You know damn well what she had to do for that money. Caring what white or black rosties say is like watching cartoons and taking it serious.

yes instead he's an angry, spineless, neutered white man with the brain of a caveman lol

if a nigger is managing a property thats one less nigger stealing or looting, good for her

sucking white dick is so #POWERFUL

>outcompeted at investing
Didn't she just say that white men payed for it? What did she do besides gloat?

>with the brain of a caveman
He just said he wasn't a nigger, dipshit.

Damn ya sure got da man this time, shaneynay showed them old white bois by sucking they peckers

he said frustrating, not mad
how can niggers write if they can't read? makes no sense t b h

>Gives white people their money
Fucking showed them right?!
Off yourself you useless sack of waste.

it means apartment building

I think this is a very good thing. Actually I hope that this kind of sugar daddy or financial domination thing would spread even more and would becomes more common. Especially among minority women.

The reason why I think this way is that I really REALLY like interacting with people that are expecting to get something from you. These kinds of people are usually ready to go those couple extra steps and hops. Of course they never get anything from me and I'm very frugal and cheap but I kinda like to keep them hoping and trying.

People are very nice when they want something from you. The important thing is to remember to never give them anything but to use their expectations for your advantage.

Attached: a14.jpg (394x458, 23K)

This findom shit has to be illegal right? like extortion or something

Stupid wh*te boi. You are shit compared to a Nubian Queen like myself. The money you have is MINE. It belongs to ME and you will give it away like the spineless piece of trash you are. After that you can fuck off back to your cave.

Have you considered not being a larping cunt?

underrated

>finessed
because a black person getting funded by a bunch of old leftist white boomers that regulate and tax their way to riches constitutes white people being "finessed" by black people
you'd be bragging if you had whites in chains where no white person would brag about having blacks in the same situation
most whites want freedom—most blacks want access to white spaces, and they want whites to pay them
white ethnostate when

The threat of being JUSTed is how they get off. Essentially it's what they pay for.

Lol at the amount of reverse sjws triggered by this post.

Attached: 1529460160545.png (574x601, 152K)