Has your country given up?

Has your country given up?

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-210613_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x1238, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVSc8EWT-uw
money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/news/economy/undocumented-immigrant-taxes/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American domestic politics

It's so disgusting, yet I can't look away.

Attached: shit.gif (220x242, 1.21M)

no, our ancestors had the foresight to design a system of government that won't grind to a halt every few years

hmm. we have the same ancestors

I pity the people who will not be able to eat and become homeless next month when the funding runs out

No.

are you a stealth chinese trying to promote one party state leadership?

Trump wants to end the shutdown and the solution is so simple: provide funding for the Wall. But the left would never do that. They would rather watch America crumble than secure the border. This is entirely Chuck and Nancy's fault. Not Trump's.

Hypersonic missile never give up.

My ancestor :)

Attached: hurrrhitler.jpg (601x622, 47K)

I think Australia is the same as NZ where if the government are being useless pieces of shit the governor-general can dissolve the government and call a snap election.

>mfw this was Trump's plan all along

Attached: 1543150816766.png (485x622, 107K)

Jesus Christ, first FAA aircraft inspectors, and now this.

Attached: american govt shutdown food inspections.jpg (577x414, 110K)

>monarchs dismissing the parliament in an anglo country
Wouldn't that result in a civil war?

Imagine being so upset by the idea of building a wall on the border that you would rather have people die of food poisoning.

No, they are reserve powers, only for use in times of constitutional crisis. If they were abused then the governor-general would be removed from office by the queen. If the queen abused her powers, we would get rid of the monarchy.

Yes and among other chink related battles

Attached: 20190112_155638.png (1080x1598, 1006K)

Trump is the only dumbfuck that wants a wall. Dems offered $1.7 in real border security. They've also offered to end the shutdown and continue the wall discussion afterward. Trump is holding the American populace hostage. He's basically conceding the 2020 election right now.

Attached: FEAD2E3F-590A-44AA-B3F9-EEEAAAD69743.jpg (388x384, 27K)

Yeah mate, they are literally insane.

>Dems offered $1.7 in real border security
that's a shitty deal if I ever saw one mate

Americans live for their corporate masters

Attached: IMG_20190111_233624.jpg (827x1119, 110K)

kek

Wow. Can't believe democrats are holding all these poor workers' jobs hostage.

gr8 b8 m8

They don't care about people. This is what happens when you let Republicans live

Attached: IMG_20190111_233628.jpg (827x955, 91K)

Imagine being this fuckin dense.

>Democrats vote to reopen gov
>Reps throw a hissy fit and go back to Kentucky(lol)
>Its the democrats!

We've thrown out the last 5 or so PMs, but nothings stopped or changed, they all act exactly the same and pass the exact same laws. Utter scum.

America has every right to have a barrier on its border, that's not the issue. The issue is the US government is so incompetent that it'll never be completed.

Didn't the Dems only get sworn in last week? The Republicans new they were gonna hit the debt ceiling for months and decided to do nothing while they held all levels of government. Why? So they could pretend it was someone else's fault

The bigger issue is that there are more efficient ways for border security and a wall is just a $5 billion dick sucking considering cartels already use catapults to throw drugs over the current border

>t. 77 IQ Jow Forumstards

Dems offered Drumpf $25B for his stupid wall last year in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients. That's a great deal. The guy's a fucking terrible deal maker that throws a tantrum if he doesn't get his way.

Why is the wall such a big deal all of the sudden? Why didn't the Republicans just force it through when they had more control of the government?

You can't have border security without a wall. Until the Democrat Party offers funding for the WALL then they're not serious about border security. It's up to them to end the shutdown. Make a deal.

you know what's gonna solve all the problems in america right now? yeah! some fucking shitty little steel slats with spikes on top of them.
you did it america! you saved everyone!

But thats why the wall is outfitted with motion sensors.

>Why didn't the Republicans just force it through when they had more control of the government?
Because they are incompetent as well as having too many internal factions that disagree on too many things.

Where’s that from?

Hey retard

>Dems offered Drumpf $25B for his stupid wall last year in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients.
>ok you can have the wall that is meant to keep the mexicans out
>but first you gotta let all the mexicans in
wow brilliant political maneuvering there chief

Attached: 1538851270489.jpg (640x797, 36K)

You need 60 votes in the senate

refer to
How much will that cost?

You had RINOs like McCain, Flake etc who were opposed to the Wall as much as the Democrat Party is.

That’s from NBC. The same ones who made this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVSc8EWT-uw

I don't know how much it will cost the US government which is famous for getting the absolute best return for its investment but in this day and age electronics are dirt cheap.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

PRESS F

F

F

F

Attached: ginsburgruthbader_113018upi_lead.jpg (980x551, 400K)

Tell me about the Latvian Jow Forums , why cant he bait for shit ?

Attached: Balts.jpg (665x773, 63K)

>let all the Mexicans in
That is not what DACA is
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals(DACA) is anAmerican immigration policythat allows some individuals who were brought to the United States illegally as children to receive a renewable two-year period ofdeferred actionfromdeportationand become eligible for awork permitin the U.S. To be eligible for the program, recipients cannot have felonies or serious misdemeanors on their records. Unlike the proposedDREAM Act, DACA does not provide a path to citizenship for recipients, known as Dreamers

Getting rid of corruption and drugs in the Philippines is impossible. Why even bother?

Nice whataboutism

>republicans are a united block
lol

Are you really not aware of just how much shit blumpf went through from his own party back in 2015/16?

5 billion a year over 5 years

Getting rid of illegal immigration in the US is impossible. Why even bother?

Firing your PM once a year?

>he said, as he totally wasn't baited

Attached: 1546663795309.png (645x773, 11K)

You cant expect right wingers to actually research what they talk about. Step 1 in far right politics is feels before reals

Attached: itrollu.png (755x627, 41K)

>stop the mexicans coming in
>by letting them come in
oh ok

So if enough Repubs don't want the wall, and pretty much all Dems don't want it. Why shut down the government? It should be a done deal.

>Step 1 in far right politics is feels before reals
Liberal projections is the best ones.

cnn

If Walls are so bad and immoral then why do Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton etc all have high walls around their houses?

>Step 1 in far right politics is feels before reals
Says the user that probably thinks cutting your dick off makes you a woman.

>hurr durr u trolling
>ok whatever
>HAHA LOOK HE FAILS AT TROLLING
pick one moron

Why is Israel allowed to have a wall (which works very well in keeping out undesirables) but America isn’t?

Attached: 460917F5-A6D2-4770-B874-0DB8BBF77207.png (786x590, 30K)

u wot? Try to keep up m8

Why do you ask me? I'm just pointing out that you have stupid misguided opinions.

Every single time

great comeback. You sure showed him
#maga #lockherup

never reply to me again loser

>You can't have border security without a wall.
A wall alone isn't good enough, and we all know that if Trump actually did get his wall (fence) that he would just ignore everything else about illegal immigration because he already got his "win". Remember when he made a fuss about Carrier shipping jobs to Mexico, then when they promised to keep most of the jobs in exchange for some big corporate tax breaks, he took his win and completely ignored Carrier sending manufacturing jobs down to Mexico anyway a few months later? They kept some jobs that weren't going to be outsourced to begin with (such as engineering and admin positions). Trump even said that 1100 jobs would be the "minimum" and there would be more jobs created in the future. They also took those tax savings and invested it in automation, so we know that's bullshit, too.

Attached: trumpwall kryptonite.jpg (1000x698, 108K)

Sorry you are feeling the post-op regret ladies

never reply to me again slav

I'm not going to bother reading this crap. You just regurgitate whatever you hear on CNN. You have no political insight of your own.

Read again
It's a deferment from deportation for 2 years to get a work visa to illegal immigrants who were brought in as children on condition that they do not have felonies or serious misdeameanours

Also, half of all illegal immigrants pay taxes whilst being ineligible for welfare
money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/news/economy/undocumented-immigrant-taxes/index.html

The Israeli wall is smaller and their government is more competent than the US. There is no way the wall will ever be completed. If it was a matter of snapping our fingers and having a wall then it'd be a no brainer, but it's a huge undertaking and it will never be completed before Trump leaves office.

oof

okay hear me out here, but what if the pregnant mexican women invent some kind of air-pressure canno to shoot their babies over the wall to gain citizenship and then sort of jump over when the baby lands?

I made drawing to illustrate idea of mechanism

Attached: pressure launcher.png (1360x611, 26K)

I'm not talking about the US, stupid fucking kiwi.

If the wall is so shit at keeping mexicans out, why are you so vehemently against it?

What is a prototype?
My God canucks are retarded.

for you

>what is analogy

America is allowed to have a wall. It'd just be pointless since most illegals in the US had visas and just never went back. Also, California and Arizona already have walls. So the US would just be fencing wasteland that extremely few people dare to cross. Also, Israel is thieving apartheid state.

Attached: _93895486_us_mexico_border_wall.jpg (624x461, 42K)

>There is no way the wall will ever be completed.
Ask me how.

Attached: 5b7be7c61835613d038b4573.jpg (827x465, 137K)

Because it's a waste of money? You guys are so fuckig dense lmao

>It's a deferment from deportation for 2 years to get a work visa to illegal immigrants who were brought in as children on condition that they do not have felonies or serious misdeameanours
Well exactly, it's letting the mexicans in.

t. troll

Attached: son this is bait.png (625x626, 61K)

ok, retard

Don't bother user. They are retarded.

>latvian reading comprehension

I'm not going to defer that judgement to someone who can't answer a simple question.

Nope, I just love America and what the president is doing.

>waste of money?
It costs fuck all compared to the amount the US government already wastes every year. Why are you upset by this particular tiny amount of wasted money?

One of the most cucked statements I've heard uttered all week.

Can't wait. Supreme Court pick number 3 coming up! We're gonna force it through harder than I force my dick up this canuck's mom's ass.

Attached: rgb.png (566x567, 426K)

No they didn’t. They offered Trump lower taxes in return for DACA. Which Trump agreed too. And after the deal was made, Trump announced that they were going to phase out DACA sometime in the near future. Which would be nearly impossible for the Democrats to change.
You copied that from Wikipedia. (Pic related) just saying
Says the ones who care about feelings more than facts.

Attached: EAAE6050-1C9C-4D54-B5A8-B70F012D2B5F.jpg (2048x323, 229K)

You're the one who has no problem with human trafficking, drugs and murder by thugs crossing a border illegally.

>hey let's let the mexicans stay
>but we're totally not letting them in
imagine being this gullible