HODLING the big ones and Buying Low Capps!

Can't say much about the market but looks like its gonna come back even stronger so I'm buying some healthy low caps.

Here are some of the best coins I've found, Lamden a Dapp coin with good devs on board are targeting businesses as well as consumers, offering Developer flexibility for those who use it. Next I've Fusion and POWR these are two good low caps that I think will boom once the market gains. Looking forward for a good profit on these!

Attached: 2a0 (1).jpg (680x383, 31K)

god shut up u filthy shitbag

They want us to sell, all we need to do is HODL.
I think there are better opportunities waiting ahead these crashes are not usual but part of the game.

So stay put and HODL the BAGS.

I got my hands on two of these Lamden and Fusion, got TAU in more volume though. I really think the coin has some decent potential and as the market is progressing it definitely will be able to gain some good value.

Are you for real? Only Fusion is making a decent progress other than that TAU looks real bad.

It's not TAU, It's the market that is crashing. Other than than TAU is my personal favorite considering all the flexibility it offers to developers and don't worry about the prices, they'll go up once the mainnet comes out in Q4.

Surprised to see that you mentioned Lamden there, Lamden doesn't progress and has nothing better to offer.

lol shit icos and erc20s are done for, get in on some low cap mining coin with new algo. Hint: one of them is developing a new algo, all new algo coins explode

Don't shill the good things on Jow Forums, most of the fucks here don't deserve it

BURST?

no
im mining the shit out of it, by the time biz catches up i'll be loaded

You sure about that?
Lamden do weekly development updates in which they focus on enhancing their project I guess we can call that progress and i'll leave this one here so you can see what does it offer.

Attached: TAU.jpg (977x565, 89K)

Burst is a piece of shit

There are two ways of shilling.
1- You straight up praise your project
2- You bash other projects and make yours look good.
Clearly we can see what you are upto.

>and make yours look good.
>When I haven't brought up a single project

Yeah good one man. I'm personally out of the space until BTC hits where I think the bottom is

except i didnt even mention the project

Lameden is absolute shit. White paper special.

Attached: E54823AC-1362-453B-ABFC-5F3F72C76727.jpg (1242x2208, 250K)

I got good volume of TAU tokens and had a sigh of relief as I saw it went up to 8 cents but it still is fluctuating and I'm optimistic that it'll get a stable position once the market recovers.

>once the market recovers.

Uh oh

Lamden and fusion has shit loads to offer it's just that they can't get the rhythm. Momentum shifter for Lamden is their mainnet which will be out by Q4 and I really think on that particular spot TAU will be able to do something special.

Attached: hodor.jpg (468x253, 15K)