SO HOLD UP

So the main argument I've heard for Chainlink's supposed partnerships with SWIFT, Salesforce, etc. is that they use their logos on the smartcontract.com website. However, taking a closer look you can see the website has 12 different logos on it, most of them just being generic big industry players (Chase, Visa, Paypal etc). What the fuck? So I guess there really is no evidence at all that Chainlink has any partnerships at this point except with other shitcoins such as REQ and Universa. Wow...

Attached: fromsmartcontract.png (1300x848, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1161
youtube.com/watch?v=o6frxYOk4fA&t=1009s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a meme, you better sell

I've never bought in, I was just doing some research since it's spammed by shills here so much.

are you a newfag?
we know its a scam since last years september

oh shit wow never thought of it this way before

github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1161

Pack it up boys...ethereum adding oracles

I'm new to Jow Forums yes. Huh, so Chainlink already been thoroughly debunked? I'm not surprised, but it's amazing that it's still getting the support of so many people here. I hate using the world delusional, but...

pretty much OP, retards here are just trying to sell their bags before it dumps to 200 satoshis

>HOLD UP
Please leave and return to your designated cotton field

this is as dull as "whales are accumulating". Who would be selling at these prices? However, this is /biz afterall

its a running gag at this point, apparently some newfag retards fall for it and buy bags

At first I was like "lol no this can't be true" so I looked into trying to find real links with these companies outside of this powerpoint presentation image and shit you're right that's literally their only connection to these companies. Glad I sold my link at 200mcap.

Attached: 1562616261q.png (1490x875, 1.19M)

People are just memeing for fun and to lure people away from mobius which is the real deal. You should really take a look at it

doing God’s work

Attached: 101F7B07-B505-4D39-9300-1572D450F61C.jpg (347x274, 34K)

People have even started fudding mobius now to keep new buyers away. But definantly look into this one if you have the time

I was about to set you straight but your last post made you seem like a brainlet so nvm, you're on your own buddy

Look im gonna say it once, Link is a meme project eith 2 devs. The reason it's shillled herr so much is that biz knows plebbitors browse here a lot, so what do we do? We shill them the heaviest bags possible so they cant get rich of magic meme money with us. If too many people realise link is a meme then it wont work. Look into Mobius, same concept as stink but they're a lot furthet down their roadmap

I cant even imagine being a new fag coming to this board and looking for the next ETH, only to believe the fud of the most promissing project in crypto, constantly shit on by people with a sub 20 IQ. Stay poor fagots.

Attached: 1523850266969.jpg (957x621, 55K)

I don't understand this website.

ChainLink presented at SIBOS. Motherfucking SIBOS.

It's like you people just glaze over that fact or don't understand what SIBOS is?

Banana Salad recipe

Combine pineapple juice, sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until sugar dissolves and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.

Stir about 1 tablespoon sauce into the bowl with the egg until egg is slightly warmed. Slowly pour egg mixture into sauce, whisking until sauce is smooth and thickened. Remove saucepan from heat and freeze sauce, stirring occasionally, until completely chilled, about 15 minutes.

Mix bananas, cream cheese, and pineapple together in a bowl. Add sauce and mix until evenly coated.

>I hate using the word delusional
This bait is so fucking obvious

I think people are genuinely either retarded or cynical. Theres no other reason to fud this project except for the purpose of making sure others don't board the rocket ship to andromeda and beyond. Its honestly sad that one day, some biz browsers will look back and realize that they could have invested in their future and supported themselves for the rest of their lives and beyond with a stack of 20K link, costing less than 4 grand at this very moment.

>it took 2 years for someone to realise Ivan just copypasted some logos on a website and hasn’t ever done anything other than make some tokens and list them on shitty exchanges

The retardation of some of you is astounding. Not really you, OP. Just the 12 year olds who actually put money into this and can’t recognise a scam in 30 seconds.

They're only examples of industries that ChainLink can revolutionize. Zero confirmed partnerships with zero confirmed communication. ChainLink is not a meme. Whitepaper is legit. Great idea in practice but will adoption happen, that is, is the timing right?

shut the fuck up guys, dont let the newfags know about mobius

Whats it like to lie on the internet deliberately? Chainlink is unironically going to be used for all of these

>implying I wasn't commemorating my fellow Jow Forumsraeli for fudding the most promising project in crypto to keep the < 20 IQ newfags out

Attached: 1509404480665.png (600x600, 155K)

Ayyy wait HOL UP, so what u be sayin is...

>unironically

Please stop using this word. Please.

>going to be

not confirmed

Everything I said was 100% fact.

t. Own 100k Link

Let people invest in life changing technology, why are you making a point to throw actual shit? I Honestly don't understand why people fud this project, accumulate while you can and share the fucking love its not hard. I can't even imagine being such a fucking piece of shit, wow.

just look at the chainlink threads. All there is memes and no real discussion. This should tell you that it is a meme coin with no value.

UH HURRRR....ITS A MEME GUISE.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6frxYOk4fA&t=1009s

11:11. its a fucking meme? kill urself.

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

Everyone knows there are a lot of Link holders who like to spread fud. The reasons vary from accumulating, angsty/edgy teens, to basic autism.

There are others who don't believe the fud and have decided for one reason or another to not purchase Link. Some may still find it to be an interesting project and some may find the threads to be annoying. There is a good chance that some have also purchased a small stack of suicide insurance, but not necessary if they are still confident in their positions.

Then, there are the absolute brainlets of this board. These few, unfortunate retards are the ones who actually believe all of the fud and pasta. Worse yet, they even continue to spread it while thinking that they are intellectually superior to those who choose to hold Link. It is sad at first, but after you see the opportunities they've had to see the truth, you stop feeling bad for them and unironically hope that they stay poor forever.

Attached: Gigasergey.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

They're just autistic and hate others.

It's ironic that their using elitist bankers to get rich while trying to scare off the average joe who is just visiting Jow Forums for advice

reminder that Sergey introduces himself in this video at 11:11. if you know anything about numerology, this is significant.

We are tired. All info has been rehashed thousands of times already.

this. there are archives for a reason. search for yourself and figure out if you want to invest or not.

>investing
>gambling
pick one

I couldn't imagine doing hours of my own research just to hand over a gem to someone who wants a handout. If this faggot really wanted to determine if LINK was the real deal he would use his shred of autism nature has blessed him with and converge all of his thoughts and doubts to a reasonable conclusion. If someone actually wanted to learn about the project and didn't just omit it in it's entirety because of one thread on Jow Forums then I would gladly serve them, but that's not what this guys wants, look up for proof. Fuck off.

Look OP, chainlink is a fucking scam and everyone should know it, unfortunately some people still fall for the promise of easy money! However, my conscience is clean while I sleep at night, for I know I do the world a service by keeping over a 100 thousand linkies off the market FOREVER. I urge you to do the same, if we all pool together I'm sure we can remove this coin from circulation FORCIBLY! Then we may all sleep easy knowing this disgusting russian man will be unable to take advantage of your children!

Attached: 1512850673178.jpg (750x745, 85K)

Checked, but I'm referring to the FUD. Not talking about your investments is fine, but I think theres a disconnect where people start to try and get others not to invest JUST for the sake of keeping them out, and I think thats some bogus, but then again I also think that people should show unconditional love to others, but we could easily disagree about that as far as morals are concerned.
kek, I can only remove 13k from the circulation, I'm trying my best but I wish I could help more

So what is sibos

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-13 biz - Business Finance.png (1835x291, 182K)

> claiming Jow Forums's autism as his own.

see what i mean m8.