>Build massive commieblock-filled ghettos here and there
>Leave the rest of the country empty

What's wrong with Spain and Greece?

Attached: jvhxb5L.jpg (2484x3511, 995K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/_jZ7L0AcVAUCevolpdeZuQ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably bad infrastructure, or a very centralized economy?

Greece doesn't have commie-blocks.

>Be Sicily
>Hmmm... that's a pretty big and active volcano over here... should we place most of our population around it?
>SURE!

It's forbidden to build houses around the volcano (same for the Vesuvius) but being southern Italy they built there anyway

Attached: Athens_skyline.jpg (2048x1536, 966K)

Attached: IMG_4289.jpg (1280x853, 345K)

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/_jZ7L0AcVAUCevolpdeZuQ/

Athens looks better than Sweden

What's wrong with that? It means you have more space for wildlife and nature and are being good to the environment. I much rather people build up than the sprawl we have here.

Not only Greece does have commieblocks, I used to live in one aswell

Aren't there a fuckton of mountains and semi arid places in those white spaces in Spain?

show me one

no, but it's awful, please don't come

My old neighborhood

Attached: Καταγραφή.png (1321x601, 1.94M)

They just have a very centralized economy with an average population aswell as a lot of mountains

well it does look shit but still better than germany and these are not commie blocks

Bow to your Macedonian master, slave

any proper greek would laugh at you

Attached: notevengreek.jpg (513x194, 12K)

most of it is flat land called la meseta

>nice climate
Big LOL! Winters in northern Greece are the worst. I've spent many winters in Germany, Netherlands and Sweden and nothing compares to this. Over the top humidity and cold makes my bones feel like they're about to brake at any given second.

>tfw missed the industrial revolution

Attached: 1547305974924.jpg (1296x868, 345K)

Indexmundi says France has virtually the exact same urban population share as Spain. I think it's just a matter of Spain having a low population density

Germany has commieblocks too and they are more similar to the soviet ones in matters of size but they can't capture the true essence of commieblock depression like the greek ones do.

whats depressive about living there ?

Attached: germ.png (755x566, 932K)

Mountains

Attached: 2113054s2x.jpg (1200x924, 1.55M)

>"Let's just do the EU, but we have to include all of good Europe so we'll also include Norway, Switzerland and Iceland. Who cares about Balkans and East Slavs?"

Attached: 1447854156884.jpg (641x491, 43K)

Also seems weird, Spain's population density is higher than, for example, Ireland's. But compare the distribution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area

Norway, Switzerland and Iceland are part of pretty much any EU organisation that publishes statistics as well as the OECD.
Eastern-Europe and Balkans are not.