Signs of US Recession Incoming

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING....California Real Estate Market beginning to crack.

Attached: 1529788164442.jpg (600x1299, 282K)

inb4 "this is good for Bitcoin"

It unironically is tho

IS THIS IT??? IS THIS FIRE THAT WILL LIT UP ALL THE REM??? IS THIS GOOD FOR BITCOIN???

(buy link 1000$ eoy)

Some firm had 40 price reductions woah wooe

Lol

Oh thank the lord.

PUMP
IT

What other signs should we be looking out for?

Now crash it.

I've been waiting for the bay area to crash for a while. Hopefully this trend continues. I want to see 40-50% drops, and all those smug Bay area faggots to lose their ass and be stuck with their mortgage.

No because when people are desperate for cash during a recession they sell assets such as bitcoin.
That's why asset price go down during a recession. People need to raise cash to pay their obligation during tough times.

Thankfully I have bitcoin CASH for my obligations

Millennials being the only buyers and the percent of them able to afford a house at these prices.

>facebook post by literally who
>it begins

Attached: 1528770652664.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

>see 40-50% drops
Dream on, correction if it happens will only come back with new highs. Property is a limited asset whereas the worlds population theoretically unlimited, apply some logic.

>2028
>The Big Short II
>Brad Pitt 64 yrs old

I wonder if he still will be this handsome.

lol

Thats pretty gay bro.

Staring bobo the bear, that 30 year old boomer and the Bogdanoff

Brad Pitt will never not be handsome. Should this be about to happen, the definition of "handsome" will be adjusted accordingly.

This is no shock to me. My parents are trying to sell their overpriced cookie cutter house in the suburbs of Chicago. The problem so is every other empty nester boomer, they are all trying to unload their properties at once and guess what? THERE ARE NO BUYERS.

Not to mention the fact that IL still taxes those properties as if this was still 08, people won't get 80% of what they want. Hell 60% and still paying high as hell property taxes.

lel this is exactly what is happening in my neighborhood near LA. and these aren't great, huge homes... I saw a 2br1/ba 1500 sq ft, old construction, needs work... 550k

Maybe in California it is...it sucks there, basically a third world, everyone from there is either moving to Texas or Oregon, housing shortages in the surrounding states

PLEASE BE REAL
I've been waiting years for a major dip so I can buy

fucking finally. boomers thought they could get away with this forever didn't they. well... the bear can't be caged forever.

Yup i know a contractor who told me foundation companies are barely even working and last year they would work 60+hours a week, get ready

good time to pick up some properties

His facial atrophy is well documented by Mike Mew.

there's a lot of DIRTY, ROTTEN FUCKING BOOMER SWAMP MONEY that's gotta go somewhere
the good businesses will be free to grow, produce their own wealth, and build a new economy
get ready for the most DIRTY, SHITTY INFLUX OF HOARDED BOOMER MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN FROM YOU

It will be a very small percent. Only those fortunate enough to have actually found careers after graduating college. Most have not.

>willow glen
peak boomer