ITT non anglo culture

Redpill me on your cunt's current music and film industry. I'm happy to see, that the nordic film industry is starting to heat up, all nordic countries have produced actually good shows and movies, our first success was sorjonen aka border city and more is coming. What is the most relevant content your country offers at the moment?

Attached: the_bridge.jpg (825x464, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hM7NKgSGsx4
youtube.com/watch?v=D8V0rLDKZL8
youtube.com/watch?v=cXvTQisTsB8
vimeo.com/286582055
youtube.com/watch?v=CVpOaeBtr7w
youtube.com/watch?v=_lQ1eegFk0E
youtube.com/watch?v=daGMULKNCME
youtube.com/watch?v=qfHqRN0f8e0
youtube.com/watch?v=8H4RkOcYhnI
youtube.com/watch?v=8XJ5Eko7UX4
youtube.com/watch?v=njIHcBvahNA
youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s
youtube.com/watch?v=Gio_UglfhDc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bir_CoNmdKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi69nL_VrTE
youtube.com/watch?v=3g6UOh365hM
youtube.com/watch?v=toWARMFeMn0
youtube.com/watch?v=CsUSuZunyns&list=PLJTjWaAl9I0GzGACL_l7D0xV42jtZOpB1
youtube.com/watch?v=h8s_5Rh_c9w
youtube.com/watch?v=nrFSupNT7rA
youtube.com/watch?v=vFCu9giYOT8
youtube.com/watch?v=CC9SCAh5ZdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHBKUbUmCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the bridge. Good show.

I like Swedish crime series like Wallander and Beck, much much better than american ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=hM7NKgSGsx4

>I'm happy to see, that the nordic film industry is starting to heat
Literally nothing but crime dramas

Beck is my favourite, Gunvald is absolutely based

MEN INNI HELVETE VA FAAAN GUNNVALD!!?

best nordic film series in Pusher

i don't have a tv

youtube.com/watch?v=D8V0rLDKZL8

youtube.com/watch?v=cXvTQisTsB8
Some nice pop in Ukrainian.

pusher 2 was my favourite, I really empathised with tonny

also best norweigan film I watched was Oslo 31. August. I nearly cried at the end

Give this a try, we finally started making nordic noir

Attached: ed284a9e993b379b460ed91091232fd535e3fa89.jpg (284x398, 33K)

Not a fan of this type of pop, but those women tho :3

Yes, pusher is awesome. But sadly there havent been any really good norwegian films made recently.

Cool i've been looking for something to watch like that.

Music is basically shit. We have several (like two dozens) old farts who're around since 70s and remember Brezhnev; beside that we got some musicians who are 100% irrelevant and unknown (they're present mostly online). Here I talk about pop music, as for other genres would deem them as nonexistent except maybe hip-hop which seems somewhat relevant (the gubarmint is trying to ban or derail it currently) but I am not fond of it tbqh.

As for films most of them are shit. Lately there were some propaganda movies and god they are full of commie ideology as fuck, impossible to watch. We have your usual movies about muh love and some (cheaply made) fantasy but they're basically hollywood copycat but made 10000 times purer.

tl;dr it sucks and is full of soviet shit til this day. Nothing is unique or catchy.

The only norwegian tv serie i could recommend is this:

vimeo.com/286582055

Spotify sometimes suggests me russian rap, since I listen to rap in general a lot, I think you have potential in that. And like it or not, this whole gopnik and hardbass subculture is starting to really spread.

What comes to films, I don't know anything about russian ones, but being propaganda doesn't automatically mean, that it is shit, pic related

Attached: 81CvIQTx66L._RI_.jpg (1200x1600, 495K)

I think I will give this a try

youtube.com/watch?v=CVpOaeBtr7w

you will like this
its soviet-finnish co-production afaik
basically its a meme

>Nothing is unique or catchy.
You forgot the best existential band ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=_lQ1eegFk0E
youtube.com/watch?v=daGMULKNCME
youtube.com/watch?v=qfHqRN0f8e0
youtube.com/watch?v=8H4RkOcYhnI
My favorite Russian band desu.

Wtf is this?

Attached: huittista.jpg (573x609, 27K)

Tv and Movies = hard on for Yugoslavia (lots of comies in top positions there)
Music = hard on for Yugo music and oberkrainer music music)

"La casa de papel"

Attached: 5478856.png (283x178, 8K)

Grenseland:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XJ5Eko7UX4

I've been thinking of seeing that, is it good?
btw. los serrano was probably bigger here than in spain, everyone seemed to love it

Valkyrien:

youtube.com/watch?v=njIHcBvahNA

based

looks good

What's that recent Norwegian drama show about some gold deposit discovery? I've only seen a short clip

Can you say more?

Music :
Strong hip hop scene, now it's mostly trap with gangsters but there are a few good artists and some famous all over french speaking countries
(most youtube clips don't have subtitles, I dont give you links.)

Clubs are a thing but we are not a clubbing country, techno free parties are still here every saturday in some remote field across the country, the reggae/dub scene is big, the metal one too.

recent electronic music:
youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s
(one of the best videoclips I ever saw)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gio_UglfhDc
from the recent neo-gabber parisian scene

Movie industry is strong. Merely no SF or superheroes, but all kind of movies are produced, and some of them are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bir_CoNmdKc
this was a very good comedy by french rapper orelsan

youtube.com/watch?v=Hi69nL_VrTE
the last Gaspar Noé movie, about a collective lsd bad trip

youtube.com/watch?v=3g6UOh365hM
suspense movie about french troops in Afghanistan collaborating with talibans over some occult stuff

Ran? That's a really good one about a group of friends which rob a bank, then you got Nokas which is about the really robbery a few years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=toWARMFeMn0

youtube.com/watch?v=CsUSuZunyns&list=PLJTjWaAl9I0GzGACL_l7D0xV42jtZOpB1

Not really. Maybe its Lykkeland

>Lykkeland
That's a drama about the time when we discovered oil in Norway. Haven't seen it. I'm gonna watch some Sorjonen now.

I think I have to look a bit more into french rap, our rap scene was originally inspired rather by the french than americans, but I really can't name one song. I like everything retro and comedy in general, this one (pic related) was nice, at first I didn't really like it, but was worth of giving it a chance, started to love it after a couple of episodes

Attached: MV5BMzQwYzJiNjMtOTQ5Ny00OTgzLTk3NmUtODEyNDA0ZjI1YmNkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDA4NzUyMzg@._V1_.jpg (1000x1426, 403K)

Wanna some metal? Just try first two albums of "Tiнь Coнця", you can find it on rutracker.org
youtube.com/watch?v=h8s_5Rh_c9w

I like those metal bands, that have their own thing, we have tons of really diverse bands here also, turmion kätilöt is one of my favourites, because I like electro
youtube.com/watch?v=nrFSupNT7rA
youtube.com/watch?v=vFCu9giYOT8

And in the same subcategory, we have also finland's rammstein
youtube.com/watch?v=CC9SCAh5ZdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHBKUbUmCs

These are pretty old tho, turmion kätilöt is still active, but I don't like their new production as much