Who is gonna win Jow Forums?

Who is gonna win Jow Forums?

Attached: 049EC65A-FFCB-4CB5-A350-780B26D5D042.jpg (900x506, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71RsIycMD8U
youtu.be/GKzsktuqwyU
youtu.be/pm3f0v0Iz5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is she meant to be?

literally who?

I want to fug her

Assad and Putin

They'll run together

For me? It's chocolate milkies mommy 2020.

she's the most likely candidate to win the democrat ticket meaning this will likely be the matchup for the 2020 election

>brown woman president
GOD I hope that happens

If so, she will probably win. Non-whites only tend to vote in large numbers for non-white candidates.

unfortunately you're correct. whites are currently ~55% overall but white adults are only ~45%. not that that even matters saying as half of all whites are very liberal.

Is she really though ? Who else is running for the Democrats I thought Elizabeth wardens would have a better chance if she was running

Goddamn the pm of Mexico is hot

youtu.be/71RsIycMD8U

Based

nobody takes her seriously anymore

currently ~60 people have said they're going to run for the democrat ticket which is the highest number in history, it's usually no more than 10 and the list keeps growing. it's important to remember, however, the person who ultimately does win the ticket wins it more on account of the party choosing them than the people voting for them because muh rigged elections.
elizabeth warren is a good candidate, yeah, but to be brutally honest she isn't brown enough. when her dna test came back and she was only 0.5% indian the dems started dropping her and you hardly hear anything of her today.

Elizabeth 1/2020 ?

LOL

lmao no she's not.

Putin

Ya the whole 0.0000000000001 percent Native American thing doesn’t help

>implying Drumpf will be free by 2020
Pence can easily secure the GOP nomination. He's kept a low profile from anything Blunf related, and there are no prominent Republicans left, except maybe McConnell.

a brown woman is not the most likely to win the dem ticket, yeah sure. keep dreaming.

This will be the real first female president along with the first man

Attached: 0C417F1C-1C8C-453D-9ADA-58242EB629BF.jpg (689x367, 70K)

My queen Tulsi

>no indian ancestry
>a fucking hindu
americans will honestly defend this.

What's the difference between her and that AOC broad anyway?

youtu.be/GKzsktuqwyU

AOC isn’t old enough to legally run

Literally who

lol no. she went against the neocohens. She will never win the nomination

the fuck is wrong with her cheeks, looks like it’s full of craters

how is she hindu without being indian? you can follow Hindu philosophy but to be truly "Hindu" you have to have a male ancestor who is Hindu.

cystic acne scars i assume

Her mom practiced it. I'm assuming as some 60s white hippy type of way

Bigot

youtu.be/pm3f0v0Iz5U

I bet she has Hershey's kisses nipples and cinnamon brown pussy. HHNNNNGGGGG

Just watched her on rogans podcast and she seems like a rational human for once.