My country

Just found out one of my great great grandparents came from Bohemia and all four of my great great great grandparents came from there on my dads side so tell me brothers, what is our country like?

Attached: 167587A9-0656-43C6-A030-B5F454314496.png (255x170, 973)

So you're 1/256 Czech

idk i've never been there, ask someone else

More like 1/4th or an 1/8th. The ones that were born here married other American born Czechs
You didn’t have to respond

You're the American, Why don't you tell us what it's like?

I’m talking about the homeland not just where I happen to be born

>our country

I have Bohemian blood it’s my country too

>I have Bohemian blood it’s my country too

Attached: 1547329471302.jpg (1400x1400, 241K)

why are you memeposting? are you this bored? do you hate this board and want to dedicate yourself to make is shittier?

Stop projecting quantavius Sanchez. I can trace my lineage back almost 600 years, can you?

I’m being serious though.

>I can trace my lineage back almost 600 years
why would anyone bother to do that

Attached: 8vtlplyjc4v01.jpg (720x960, 61K)

no, you are not, you are posting stale memes
at least you should have the decency to come up with some new bait material, this is just lazy af

muh ancestry

Difference between me and the guy you posted is that I’m actually white.
I wanna know what was happening in Bohemia at the time that made them wanna immigrate, what the country is like now etc I don’t care if you think I’m memeing

Ebem ti majku picku

>I’m actually white
how is that an achievement

I never said it was I’m just saying My family stayed within their own race so I feel a connection with my ancestors

>I feel a connection with my ancestors
ok that's it
this conversation is going to my cringe compilation

Attached: 1547154331509.jpg (359x347, 28K)

You literally just found out about them

Done responding after this you dumb troll.
So what?

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're baiting

I just wanna strengthen the connection. I was talking about in general when responding to the other guy

or perhaps he just found out about this board and think we're going to clap and upvote his post

Good thread make it more often

No you guys are assholes. I’ll embrace my hispanic mother’s side from now on

if you wanna know so much about bohemia then google it retard,its like me saying i'm italian when in reality im just a fucking andean mutt and like a great great grandfather is italian or something.your not bohemian your just an american

>non meme answer
hated by majority of its inhabitants
most of them never left their country or lived abroad for some time so they don't realize how comfy their life here is

no you'll look like a retard,we wont take you