Chainlink was an Jow Forums inside job

Hahahahahahahah ....... okay guys we had our fun.

I mean srsly its time to tell the newfags that ChainLink was an Jow Forums inside job all the time. They literally are dying. I mean who is srsly into a shitcoin that is only discussed on Jow Forums? xD

Attached: chainlink.png (200x200, 11K)

i know you're being ironic but chainlink actually did start as a meme. it oldfas hiding behind multiple layers of irony who first started promoting chainlink then new fags came along and thought it was reality

ive been fomoing people into this coin for a year straight and ive never owned a single coin and i dont even feel the slightest amount of remorse either

i know you're being ironic but chainlink is ACTUALLY a scam ran by the patel brothers

Ahahaha i know you´re beeing ironic but yeah i did the same. I created couple of chain link threads when it was at 70cent.

Remember when they released their stupid mainnet nonsense on github and everyone was hyped and larping like this will moon any second.

I ironically bought because of this, just so I could sell lower and see what it's like to be a deluded linky. It is dark

>Be whale
>Be depressed
>just buying Link sell at a loss to feel something.
Wake me up.

IF...and that's important, they can deliver how is this not a great project? I mean pulling legacy data onto the new information superhighway is going to be big.

Cmon stop beeing a sucker. xD

>pic related
someone posted it 3 hours before the coin began its journey of losing -50% of its value (so far)

Attached: this_week_should_be_fun_lads.png (1296x107, 25K)

Attached: we_wuz_bulls.png (881x473, 193K)

Attached: he_bought_at_ 1.20.png (1321x126, 39K)

my sides.

Attached: 99_percent_sure.png (1805x123, 67K)

Brainlet, these posts are ironic. One of them is mine.

Attached: insane_prices.png (1306x200, 58K)

Attached: they_sat_and_watched.png (1287x148, 40K)

Attached: we_wuz_market_moverz.png (1222x253, 31K)

S..S..Sergey what happened?

Attached: i want to lamboland.jpg (620x339, 30K)

Too many fell for the link meme

>coping the uncopable

Stu from Lamden here. Sergey has left the thread already, but you can buy my memecoin. ^-^

>TFW Literally just commiting nonesense to github to let newfags believe im actually working on cilantro. xD

Attached: Lamden-Ethereum-Based-Blockchain-Deployment-Platform-For-Companies-Image-800x478.jpg (800x478, 56K)

Never owned this shitcoin, brainlet. How autistic do you have to be to not pick up any larping? Or do you believe Assblaster ever owned this?

PRE ICO PRICE

>being this defensive
what the fuck are you even saying?

there were 50+ LINK threads daily with pajeet-tier lies and promises. surely there was larp, but the organized effort was evident. all it took are a few screenshots.

buy buy buy :D

nigger shoes, nigger shirt, nigger service.

Haha ironically enough, that's why I bought these bags so low in the first place - so I could dump on them when deluded linkies get hopeful again at .40c before the final plummet to 1000 satoshis EOY.

If you are unironically in a shitcoin with lower than 100 btc volume on binance you are seriously a moron.

Haha me too glad its over though.

R.I.P Chainlink and rip the memes.

>PRE ICO PRICE
lol

AHHH I BOUGHT 200$ WORTH OF THIS AHHHHH

Heheheh ... now that they know. Should we also tell them what we did with tether? :3

Yeap I've done my job and fun is over lol.