Picked up 46,000 NANO @ $2.27

Literally felt like I'm stealing from someone at these levels.

Attached: shitcoin.jpg (630x630, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8td9uv/nano_hired_a_3rdparty_app_developer_for_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They found another "BUG" on their android app.

Wait till people know about this.

I get this feeling that non-blockchain coins are going to have massive value in the next bull run.

NANO hired a third-party random dev to code their Android wallet and they didn't even inspect/audit his code before they published it - insane.

I haven't been keeping up with it, what happened?

Check r/nanocurrency:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/8td9uv/nano_hired_a_3rdparty_app_developer_for_the/

I know Reddit is gay but that's where they post shit.

So basically this shitty dev has no knowledge of crypto and he didn't make a secure random seed, so basically the seed could have been brute forced. The devs didn't even review his code so they had no idea - and now they've found another vulnerability and their trying to unfuck it.

>I know Reddit is gay but that's where they post shit.
it's a good thing there's 4 threads up about the Android wallet problem. good job everyone.

remember, make sure to keep the front page inundated with negative shit. that means you're smart and honest. keep upvoting as much negative shit as possible.

i swear, this is the best coin on the market, but without a doubt the worst community i have ever seen for a coin. so feckless, weak, and deferential. like someone who constantly makes fun of himself to appease others.

We are being slammed hard in r/cryptocurrency. People visiting this sub to see what's what will not be impressed by your honesty, but assume that the ship is sinking because of all the negativity here. Go for a jog or something and stop posting.

I was the one who initially found this problem and posted it on Jow Forums, thankfully some dude from Jow Forums finally posted it to r/cryptocurrency and in turn r/nanocurrency got wind of it - I have a lot of NANO and I agree it's a really great undervalued coin, but I want to FUD it to accumulate cheap, and it's not even actual FUD, this incompetence surprised me too

this right here is what an actual cuck sounds like

BOMBER FRANCY DO IT AGAIN

SHAPIRO AND FRANCY, KIKE WOP WOMBO COMBO

Cryptocurrency and the amount of money in Nano is serious business. I'm a big Nano believer but we are down to the wire here. There is no time or wiggle room for shit code, mistakes, and average programming skills. Nano needs great developers. In this critical moment, we need the Nano team to hire on Canoe/Brainblocks devs if possible, and perhaps other talented programmers who have contributed - and fire the person who wrote the Android wallet code.

I know the Nano core team has limited funds, but this is necessary to gain the critical momentum we need. We're dropping in rank on CMC. It's fight or die.

>best coin
>explodes and hacked as soon as a single official wallet is released

Its almost as if speed and fees are irrelevant when your coin has zero security and stability.

D
E
L
U
D
E
D

the coin that went backwards from the proof of work innovation

I think they'll have major news soon.

oh fuck off. It's board culture to have 20 threads about the same topic at once

I have a feeling the next bull run will center around cross chain compatibility.

lol it's a direct quote from the nano subreddit, they are losing it.

Seriously, do you think because a company made a huge mistake they are no longer reputable? The android wallets should have been reviewed properly before release, Yes. But it isn’t the end of the world.

Remember when the iPhone lock screen could be bypassed meaning for a short period of time anyone could access everything on your phone? Or when their phones would bend in your pocket?

did Apple die?

Remember when Samsung phones were exploding in public? I read somewhere that one blew up on a plane!

did Samsung die?

Remember the PlayStaion hack?

did the PlayStation die?

You get the picture.

If your going to throw in the towel, send your nano to me. I’d love to give it out on Facebook and Twitter to new people who haven’t discovered how great Nano is yet.

It's gonna go below $1 in July. The people who sold it to you are smarter than you think and will buy your bags at the 50 cents level.

>i swear, this is the best coin on the market
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

in a bull run this would recover a lot quicker, or be ignored. it's just general frustration from the bear trend.
no one actually lost any money from this mistake, and it was actually not even possible to, due to the way java works.
dumb mistake for sure, but people are just channeling their anger from their previous losses into the devs.

looking at the 2014 litecoin run from peak $42 to bottom $1.50 is pretty enlightening though. i'm guessing this will go a similar route.

How big is your bag?

Doing cross chain is harder then making a secure Wallet. This current lead dev team is not going to make it

But the iPhone doesn't claim they can do cross chain. Nano don't have any working product out yet.

the value proposition of Nano will be 0, absolutely nothing., once plasma is developed. This is a pointless token.

I get where you're coming from, but those are well established companies. the guys behind nano are not.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING IDIOT 2 DAYS AGO WHO TOLD US WE'RE LUCKY TO SEE IT GO TO 4500 AGAIN
WHERE IS THE FUCKING IDIOT WHO SAID BIZ WILL BE THE ONE BUYING HIGH AND SELLING LOW ON THIS SHITCOIN

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (246x205, 565K)

Canoe wallet had a race condition and over 200 NANO were lost - this just got found out. More bad news. Ha.