Do it, user

Do it, user.

Attached: Bitcoin.jpg (1800x2300, 811K)

Don't. It'll just prolong this fall.

Let the price fall. It needs to happen. It's best it's happening now and we're not getting some weak bounce that will just prolong the inevitable and lengthen the time before the next cycle.

hey man what price are you going to jump in at? this sub 6 is looking fucking delicious

gonna drop 1k into btc and couple hundro into link -- even now i'm considering

Nobody knows when that bounce is going to happen. I'm actually quite excited for that opportunity to buy more.

I'm not buying until sub-3k

mind sharing some of your resources? i don't have much to go off of and you seem pretty knowledgeable considering even i think it's gonna drop lower from what i see then hit huge highs

the right move is to convert your BTC to BCH when the ratio hits 1:10
it'll probably be your last chance

Attached: options.jpg (600x338, 52K)

SELL

SELL

Give me a good reason and consider it done

Zero resources, just feeling out what I think the market will do. Historically the lows after every crypto boom cycle don't hit the all time high of the previous cycle (~$1.2k), so I feel like it will bounce before then. Additionally, blood is in the water now for normal people for the kind of money you can make off of crypto and specifically Bitcoin. I figure there are gonna be a ton of people that are gonna want to get in extra cheap anywhere in the $2-3k range because of it

senpai :(

If BTC hits that low, I consider to buy one or two just to be on the ride to probably a million and also having a laugh at the faggots who claim that such a high price is "mathematically impossible" when that happens.

It might go up again in a few years.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1665, 871K)

Don't do it... Give me one reason Bitcoin is better than any of the other top 5 coins on the market.

Spoiler, its not.

>It might go up again in a few years.

It wont user. Even if it does it wont be up more than most other coins.

How come that only third worlders recognize the usefulness of crypto?

>Catching a falling knife

we have been screwed by true inflation

HODL

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1406, 520K)

Shitcoining is a kind of inflation maybe.

next support is 5k unfortunately

Caring about "support levels" is for fags. I ride this shit down as I ride it up. The good thing is that there's no rush to get in now.

went all in

Dollar cost averaging is the more psychologically bearable strategy. As I've written before, there's no rush to get in.

smart lad