I just realized Varg posts here. I wrote something in a thread about him with a French flag user defending varg...

I just realized Varg posts here. I wrote something in a thread about him with a French flag user defending varg. Varg took those posts to heart and made a video about it.

Attached: image.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQZS5tQpRaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please provide literally any proof

Attached: 1529288212198.png (1200x800, 199K)

Of course he does, just look at all the Jow Forums cringelords posting memes under his videos

Not only that, but he makes use of those memes in his videos. He seems like more of a Jow Forums type than an Jow Forums type though.

The thread wasn't archived because archives was down a few weeks ago

there's archive.moe and yuki.la

what video?

It's his wife, she's autistic and in her 20s so obviously she browses here.

Hi Marie!

>in her 20s

More in her 30s with 5/6 children.

hi varg

>The thread wasn't archived because archives was down a few weeks ago
Surely a mere coincidence.

varg if you're reading this, tell marie that she's cute

If you read this, Varg, your mom gay

VARGG PLS COME TO BRAZIL!!!!

No, the French Nordicist who posts here is called Nordic Arab. He's a well known transsexual nazi from Krautchan.

I don't understand why you people pay attention to that churchburning welfare queen. It's kind of pathetic how he only has a family because he seemingly married a groupie or whatever, and is living off of french gibs. There is nothing remarkable about him, his larping isn't deep or meaningful, and his opinions are cringe incarnate.

That guy from Lille?

I agree with you but the reason he's so popular on here is because before his Varg days he was just known as the epic black metal guy who killed someone, which made him easily top 5 most popular artists on /b/.

>varg posts on fr

Attached: 1535118707722s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

If he did it would be very obvious since his french is obviously subpar.

yes

>Jow Forums type than an Jow Forums type
what's the difference, like honestly. What is THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!

int is white and moderate

>int
>white
Take it easy, Chang

int is mostly white and mostly moderate

his kids are nice and I'm interested to see how they will turn up when they grow up, will they rebel against their parents and way of life in favour of the normal city life or will they continue on the same route

He'll probably have a heart attack the first time one of his kids goes out with a non-white

His house is less than 1000 square feet. His kids all live in the same room which is only slightly bigger than a closet with only enough room for the bunk beds they all sleep in. He said his son will live in a yurt if he gets tired of that.

dude is so autistic ,he gets triggered and replies to all my comments on youtube lmao

he is a grown man ffs

Attached: varg6.jpg (762x464, 129K)

Do you have any screenshots?

can't find it rn
I said he was full of shit because if he was for real he should have married a native Norwegian women and still live in his homeland.Of course he replied that his wife was the same race as him and told me not to be so stupid lol

Is it this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=YQZS5tQpRaw

Attached: 1546449541509.jpg (640x643, 65K)