Lebanon has no Arab genes

Lebanon has no Arab genes.

Attached: chnF2k5l.jpg (512x512, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This man looks very Southern-European, but he is from the Middle-East. How is this possible?

Attached: phoenician man still exists.jpg (543x692, 71K)

So the whole point of this guy is that his anti-Arab?

Attached: phoenician man can't take it anymore.jpg (543x692, 76K)

He is not anti-Arab. He is anti-Arabists and their lies. He loves Arabs as long as they stay out of his homeland.

He doesn't look Southern European, he has a Semitic face, could be Algerian.

Can you believe it? Lebanese are IDENTICAL to Greeks and Italians! That is because they are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT Southern European.

Nassim Taleb predicted the financial crash of 08’ three years before it happened. Nassim Taleb is /ourguy/ but it’s fun to make fun of him from time to time.

Greeks and Italians come from the Levant.

Lebanon is like 94% from pheonicians, they're totally unrelated to arabs.

They've a tiny amount of arab and crusader blood, in muslim lebs and christian lebs respectivly.

*exposes pseudo-scientific IQ bullshit*

Too bad it's being overrun by arabs. What could have been...

His Jow Forums tier ramblings make me like him even more desu

Arab countries (emirates, qatar, saudi, bahrain, oman etc.) are much, much, much better than Lebanon.

they have around 4-8% Arab genes

looks arab

t. lebanon pro (don't fuck with me amerifat)

My evropean brother :)

he's anti-Saudi Arabia and anti-globalist-Arabism, he doesn't have any issues with Arabs

to me lebanon looks like anyother arab islamic shithole

Attached: leban.jpg (750x499, 354K)

I don't think it's that high iirc. And most of it is probably prior to the "arabic conquest", gulf arabs moved to the levant for centuries before islam.

why'd you post a picture of brazil?

>muh pheonicians
Lebanon has been arab since the 7th centuy. They are fucking arabs and nothing else

Return to Saudi-Arabia

we dont use arabic script here mohammed

oh soz is that cause you are illiterate or is moortuguese written in romanised script?

our literacy rates are higher than most islamic shitholes

>most
so would you say brasil is an average arab country then?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHLXNj7fXE

Based Monkeyzillian subhuman putting arab subhumans in their place

>literacy in Brazil

If you're able to write your own name here you'll be part of those who can read and write.

>vice
the transgender cocaine warlods of tripoli. Fixed

I never understand people like you. Why do you have to exaggerate our misery? Why don't you just kys or go to another country?

I'm being honest. I've been to the Levant and it looked very nice and comfy, at least in the capitals. People would speak 2 or 3 languages and some of them wouldn't even bother to speak arabic. Countryside is another matter.

>why don't you just kys or go to another country?
I don't hate Brazil. People here are shitting on /mena/ and I'm trying to make some justice, just like people do with Brazil.

Attached: overwatch.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

Middle eastern people can range from African-Indian looking to southern European-Caucasus looking
Pic is an Arab and a Persian for comparison

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 54K)

No they can't, and showing a mulatto from a country that had a slave empire in africa for centuries isn't a proof.

Omanis are like 30-40% black.

They are mostly levant_N/anatolia_N and that is not okay.

That's not entirely accurate but they're definitely not majority arab
Even countries like Iraq are mostly pre-Arab Assyrians and Sumerians

Here is a picture of a Syrian that moved to Canada back in 2016 as a refugee. You'll notice that she does not look very Arabic. Why? Because Semites/Levantine people are not Arabs.

Attached: tryv78o5yf921.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

>Omanis are like 30-40% black.
isn't that Yemen?

In comparison, this is the Saudi teen that was stuck in Thailand that got refugee status here 2 days ago.

Attached: 1x1.jpg (478x478, 66K)

Khomeini is Azeri

it's because of slave trade, they used to control parts of the tanzanian coast, yemenis are dark but don't look african

all europeans have nutufian DNA

Some levantines dont look that much like arabs.

When will you fucking plebs realize that nationality=/=race & phenotype

Jesus

Of course an eastern alpinid/south pontid looks european because it's a fucking european phenotype for crying out loud

Attached: leb2.jpg (620x330, 60K)

would be considered white in Amerimutt land

were Assyrians and Sumerians closer to people from levant than arabian peninsula

I'd just outright consider her white. I see fair skinned, brown haired Syrians all the time now.