You see this in your rear view mirror

>you see this in your rear view mirror

Who drives those brands in your country?

Attached: Audi-Bmw-Mercedes.jpg (640x342, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bmw-churkas
Audi-white collars
Mercedes-women

my dad

This

BMW: old school turks and russians
Audi: mid-40s wagecucks
Mercedes: young muslims and drug dealers

>russians
Not really

Wankers.

My parents desu.

Rich people

>Audi
mid-40 cuck who thinks he's hot shit
>BMW
Achmed
>Mercedes
Either Achmeds brother or some old ass white grandpa

literally everyone, they're not unique or special in anyway

but to go with the spirit of the thread
bmws - deano
merc - pakis
audi - middle aged men

>Audi
middle-aged men with decent jobs
>Mercedes
old richfags
>BMW
bratty kids with richfag parents

try hards

albanians

In California it goes like this

>Audi
Low tier retards in the cheap models, older wealthy techie people, mostly White and Indian in A6 and above models, vapid women in the crossovers

>Mercedes
Mostly upper middle class families of pretty much every ethnicity drive these here. They're like the Toyota of families making $100,000+ per year in California. Too broad of a spectrum to really nail down a specific demographic besides income.

>BMW
Chinese lawyers, business owners and doctors drive 6 and 7 series, upper middle class Mexican, Armenian, Persian, Korean and White men drive 3, 4 and 5 series, and women drive the crossovers. I also know 4 different Native American/Mexican women that drive 5 series, two G30 5 series one a hybrid and one a V8, another that has a diesel F10 and one drives an E39 wagon, but I think that's a stereotype solely confined to my area, since I live near where a lot of Tongva live. Two of them are lesbians so I guess 5 series are Subarus for chugs.

Audi and Mercedes have been losing a lot of their buyers to Tesla though it seems, and a lot of that I suspect more will be going to Lucid and Lincoln in the future too.

Attached: e39 wagon.png (1021x657, 890K)

Audi: russians
BMW: turks and old bavarians
Mercedes: see BMW

>Audi
Chinese
>Bmw
Chinese
>Mercedes Benz
Chinese

and the cars are always either white or black.

Cassos (French word for uneducated people)

They live in a commieblock, but put 33% of their salary / welfare in a premium car. Note that it is also always a German car (BMW, Mercedes and sometimes Audi), you will never see those cassos with a premium Japanese car like a Lexus which is drives by rich people.

bydlo mostly.
they live like homeless people and have a leaky roof but they gotta drive a beemer/audi because it impresses other likeminded bydlo

>Mercedes
Old richfags and gypsies

>Audi
Narcistic middle-aged men

>BMW
Vocational schoolers

immigrants (turks, moroccans,...), people with midlife crises, simpletons, people who don't know a lot about cars and purely buy them based on what design is socially considered the most popular and spoiled rich kids

>Audi
Married cucks with glasses
MOS: signals

>Mercedes
Drug dealers and gypsies

>BMW
Tradies
MOS: jäger or sapper

Mercedes sedans still seemed to be super popular with younger rural families (farmers, food processors etc) in Germany last time I was there.

Audi: middle management wagecucks
BMW: "fast money" bankers and marketing wagecucks
Mercedes: old people and taxis

Then you have old diesel Audi/BMW/Mercedes driven by Turks, often with some faggy fake S-line/M-package/AMG-package

>Lambo
MOS: FLIGHT WARMAN

Class traitors and barely rich people larping as rich people

Was Rytsölä a flight warman? :D

>tfw dad got a Mercedes AMG but barely drives over 80km/h

anyone

Mercedes is a whale
BMW is a shark
Audi is a dolphin

kys

Why did he betray Italy and didn't get an Alfa?

Had another Mercedes before and was very satisfied, I guess
He doesn't really like cars, just wanted a nice cabrio

subhumans that work in germany and should stay there

They are either driven by non white whose we don't know how they can afford one, or by wealthy old white men who know nothing in cars because Japanese make better cars.

yugos and arabs in their 20's who drive like it's stolen
bought with drug money

Women and businessman

t. works for Audi maintenance

>no porsche

Outside the Panamera/Cayenne models, it's mostly enthusiasts really.
Newrich people goes for Ferraris, Lambos or Muscle cars here.

Isn't Porsche kinda more expensive?

no, at least not this shit

Attached: 01-2015-porsche-cayenne-s-fd-1.jpg (350x197, 41K)

If you want a comfortable, fast, stable touring car Mercedes is still the way to go. The other German brands can't compare. Alfa is more for pure fun.

Bizarrely the Genesis, Jaguar and Lincoln are the only automakers that have managed to make cars as comfy as Mercedes, but with Lincoln you have to either get that comfort in an oversized SUV or a FWD based overgrown Fusion/Mondeo behemoth.

Attached: 2018-Lincoln-Navigator-Black-Label-Destination-interior-1024x732.jpg (1024x732, 103K)

Porsche is on a higher level desu.

The big 3 German mainstay brands are accessible to common family peeps in the US. One of my friends who works in the auto industry says however that Porsche is planning a medium sized sedan to sit below the Panamera that will cost the same as a 5 series and is planning on building it in Mexico and China, so that vehicle may drag Porsche down to the common folk brand level.

Attached: coco death.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>Genesis, Jaguar and Lincoln
Never seen one of those here, they're not really popular
But yeah it is very comfortable and actually pretty big on the inside, although the leather makes it a bit annoying in the summer

Attached: 1523482148604.png (916x689, 22K)

The number of times I've seen Cayennes with gas installations is ridiculous.

>Panamera that will cost the same as a 5 series and is planning on building it in Mexico and China, so that vehicle may drag Porsche down to the common folk brand level.

People said the same about the Cayenne and it ended up being a huge success and Porsche still maintained it's "god" status. It actually saved the company and now we get to see very cool stuff like GT2RS's and Cayman GT4's.

Genesis doesn't sell cars in most of Europe yet, but they're set to launch next year in much of the EU I believe. Basically think of them as having the conservatism of 80s/90s Mercedes but with BMW handling. Lincoln is Fords luxury brand, they've never had an official European dealer network but supposedly they're going to try to launch in Europe in the early 2020s once they have hybrid variants of all their models available. They're by far the best American brand regarding built quality. Legitimately on the same level as Mercedes since the last two years, and they're less expensive. I believe Ford has even stated that many of their vehicles are sold at a loss since they're more concerned with attracting buyers long term who will buy their high profit halo models long term in the future, like what Mercedes did in the 80s and 90s. They're also going to get two sedans based on the Mustang in the future so that should be interesting.

Attached: 2018-lincoln-navigator-black-label-l-interior-1-e1503967498217.jpg (1280x880, 151K)

>BMW
>Mercedes
Albozerg
>Audi
Old people in debt.

Seriously, spending EUR 100k on a car is insane. And no, in Austria you don't earn 50k/yr on average, so you can ACTUALLY afford it.

Uhm I don't know, American cars always struggled here
I see some Fords around but that's it

gypsies or turks, id put money on it

>Seriously, spending EUR 100k on a car is insane.

Seriously? The cars in OPs pic are way cheaper than that.

A base A6, gasoline I4 starts at $48,000, a gas C300 starts at $38,000 and a gas $320i starts at $35,000.

Everybody. They're all among the best selling brands in Sweden

Attached: d2ffb9f8e564ce29e097856ab308b927.png (250x807, 35K)

Completely wrong
Merc: old rich boomerd
BMW: new rich types; Instagram normies
Audi: Kanaks

Most popular brands

Attached: c5719232b3e5506e179818c504a37517.png (340x365, 12K)

>BMW 5
400,000kr = $44,766 USD

Why is the 5 series so cheap in Sweden? People always comment about how cheap German cars are in Noth America but in California the cheapest 5 series is the 530e hybrid at $48,000 and in Mexico the cheapest place I know of for BMW products a 530i is still $45,500.

Attached: fug DDD.jpg (1016x568, 293K)

Assholes. Except for Mercedes, half of those are driven by wealthy old people.

Thing with mercedes is, you're not gonna get what you expect. Unless it's E or S class, mercedes is pretty shit bellow those.
Bmw is better in that regard imo, they're pretty consistent no matter which one you buy you are sure to get the bmw quality and experience.

American base models start at a higher base trim and base engine. We get 2 liter diesels and taxi trims in the base model.

Honestly I don't see American cars being successful here, the market js way too saturated (except Tesla)

Which is a shame, some of those sound good, and German car makers could use some fierce competition to get off their high horse

>bmw quality and experience
I.e. it breaks all the time and is expensive to fix. I have a colleague that I respect otherwise, but his BMW was in the shop constantly, and he recently did something incredibly stupid and traded it for another BMW.

>Kanaks

Canadians?

>audi
office workers who want to be different
>mercedes
granpa
>BMW
New bmw's are driven by well of people
older models are drug dealers and wannebe drifters

The E class drives heavenly
Super responsive, super low. It really bites the road

this,,, the 4cyl e46 wasnt even sold in the us

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanake

There's a literal cult of BMWs around these parts. People who can afford them often choose them despite the high price (we have tariffs on non-Russian cars)

Surprised to see an interior that's not complete shit in an American car. One of the things that have always driven people away in the past. And nowadays they're not even excessively large anymore and the engines are shrinking. Still though, the market for people who want an S-Class sized car that doesn't cost as much as an S-Class seems rather small to me. People on Europe tend to get E-Classes if they can't afford an S-Class because it's still got the more desirable badge and being smaller actually makes it more practical.

The N42 is simply a goat engine

My uncle is a mechanic, these are just his words passed on. It's not a fact but a general observation of his, BMW are more consistent. What he means is things he looks at after 5-7 years does the car have any rost bellow, weird design choices, motor standard build and with high tier brands things like sound isolation, how it lies on the road and such, again just his gathered impressions

delet this before an n42 destroys its valve seals or needs a new timing chain

>Honestly I don't see American cars being successful here, the market js way too saturated (except Tesla)

I actually think that Lincoln will be the first big American brand to succeed apart from Tesla. They have some insanely good hybrid gasoline-electric vehicles. The Lincoln Aviator makes 450hp (335kw) and 600lb.ft (813nm) for $49,000.

That's an absurd amount of power for a vehicle at that price even by American standards so I think in Europe it will be even more outstanding. Lincoln is just a subsidiary of Ford so it will be extremely easy for them to set up dealerships in the EU. The Mustang has been succesful and Lincoln is planning on developing a luxury coupe from the Mustang and two sedans based on it as well soon too, so I think they'll also be very successful in Europe considering they'll also offer hybrid-electric variants in addition to innexpensive V8 versions.

Attached: lincoln aviator hybrid.jpg (1200x675, 170K)

Wrong

Corrupt government employees, (legalised) criminals, their relatives, etc.

I used to own an audi
pic related

Attached: audi a4.jpg (480x360, 19K)

What cars do you have, Jow Forums? Mine is an old 2004 Corsa and it's rusty as shit.

Attached: 1rrua8.jpg (212x211, 17K)

a 4cyl e46 is completely neutered anyways
had a 318i with a m54b25 swap

Its not about bhp
What do you need 500bhp for if you can only do 120 in most European countries anyway? Not to talk of city speed limits

Also look at the size of that thing, you will not find a single parking spot in the supermarket with this

I guarantee you now this car will never sell more than a couple hundred pieces here

hey was my first car
a front wheel drive 1.8t with the about 180 horsepower

isn't it like 90% of your cars are pick ups? I just thought it would look weird seeing that one american roads, but I always liked that model, it's a classic

E46 with N42

1998 328i e46 manual completely rust free has never seen snow,, imported from italy in 2005 and has been kept inside every winter
but I am using it for winter rn idgaf

I have owned 5 e46's desu

2001 subaru impreza WRX hatchback
i've been eyeballing a lexus LS400 though, might buy one around may

Doctors

a 2009 VW Touareg, cost me €12k

2003 lesbaru legacy wagon with the 2.0 NA boxer.

>audi
arabs
>mercedes
arabs
>bmw
arabs

I'm sure BMWs drive well and have good interiors, but my anecdotic argument is that they're unreliable. Colleague had his timing chain fuck up, the shop taking several attempts to fix it, and then having to fight them to get it covered by the warranty.

Yeah but what are you going to do with 450 hp? What's the point of this much power other than to lower your average mpg? And is it as stable and well controlled at 155 mph as German SUVs? And how god-awful is it to find a parking space for an American SUV?

>Surprised to see an interior that's not complete shit in an American car.
>People on Europe tend to get E-Classes if they can't afford an S-Class because it's still got the more desirable badge and being smaller actually makes it more practical.

I actually kind of think that's why the stereotype about American cars having shitty interiors is a thing in Europe. High end American cars haven't really ever been sold in Europe in large numbers, and we typically have only exported our shitty brands to the EU to undercut VW and Fiat. American cars that cost similar money to European marques typically have interiors at a similar quality level. But Europeans seem to care very much about the badge and brand and won't buy an expensive American car. That's the same reason why luxury Korean brand struggle in the US. This is a $50,000 Ram (Chrysler-Dodge) truck, and it's interior quality is about the same as a $50,000 BMW.

Attached: 2019-ram-1500-.jpg (1500x1000, 213K)

are 6cyl swaps illegal or something in germany
join the masterrace user and swap a m54 in
retard level simple in a facelift car

This one was the 1.8 turbo with all wheel drive, it was a very fun car to drive in the snow. Some lady on her phone ran into me and totaled it :(
This wildly varies on where you live here. Flyovers are like 80% pickups and old Japanese cars, big cities are mostly all luxury foreign and some american luxuries. I live in a rural part of the country so I guess that the car did stick out a little bit lol

2009 Toyota Auris. For the Americans among us that's our hatchback version of the Corolla, about the size of a VW Golf. Surface rust is plentiful by now, but it's spot-on reliable and has never needed anything other than wear parts replaced.

Attached: Toyota_Auris_2008_Schaltgetriebe_Diesel_Marlingrau_Gebrauchtwagen_Deutschland.jpg (640x480, 49K)

>skyrocketing the already expensive to maintain bmw by swapping the engine
great fucking idea

as a bmw enthusiast I will admit BMW has made some shitty engine mistaked over the years mostly valve seals, timing chain and coolant system related

No, that $50,000 Ram is a glorified workman's truck with giant cheap slabs of plastic on the inside, coated in some wood stickers and leather to make it look luxurious. It is quite literally a pig with lipstick. There's little else about cars that I hate more than the American pretense that pickup trucks can be luxurious.

>expensive
good meme
parts do not cost any more than for my hilux
if you cant set aside 50 euro a month every month for maintenance you shouldn't own a car

Fair enough man, I myself wouldn never go for either of the 3, just too autistic to pay that sort of money for swagger brands but they leading the market os you have to have an oppinion you get me

I'm happy with 115bhp though, ots enough for me
Besides I had to change a ton of parts the last months, that was expensive enough

the hilux doesn't break.
it's a toyota.

bmw on the other hand...

Lincolns actually do handle very well at high speed, they're directly benched against Mercedes and BMW products.

The parking issue is something that American firms haven't until recently addressed for the EU market. This is actually smaller than the Tesla Model S which as had no hardship finding buyers though so I think it may do okay in Europe. Also, Lincoln is very popular in Mexico and Mexico has small Spanish colonial roads in many of it's older cities, and some roads built by the Aztec and Maya in a few cities and they still manage to drive big American SUVs and trucks in these cities. The big Dodge/Ram/FCA trucks are made in Mexico.

Attached: 2020-Ram-HD.jpg (1000x450, 47K)

Bmw-students and churkas
Audi-white collars
Mercedes-my dad