/brit/

rorke on the rocks edition

Attached: 1519056149533.png (481x478, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olEb3gCEWc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here we are.....

Attached: 1546699038191.png (768x1024, 1.08M)

Jacob Rees-Chong

Attached: Goh Chok Tong.jpg (688x968, 165K)

why do anglos love paki penises so much

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-144653.jpg (1079x1108, 524K)

What's wrong with being Scottish?

About to tuck into me fish pie lads

Attached: Apu posting.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

It's Asian nobs in general. Doesn't matter if it's paki or indian
What a sad cunt

hell yeah!

Literally everything
Right from the looks to the noises they make, to the places they inhabit, the foods they eat, the football teams they support. They're just all around awful for the most part. Some of the men wear dresses and play the most awful screeching racket out of some sort of cow bladder flute, originally intended to confuse and strike fear into people you were about to do battle with. that's just what they busk with. honestly terrible.

>Mates younger sister's band is playing a gig
>Its a 14+ event, shes 18
>His whole family is there
>Venue full of Zoomers in the same trendy branded clothing
>Most of them all look like the meme
>Mates dad jumps into a zoomer 'mosh pit' in his AC/DC shirt

Was howling.

Attached: DhWXOODX4AIgW4K.jpg (465x407, 25K)

I'm hapa

Attached: A toast.jpg (620x827, 52K)

Haha what a legend

Hate living in London and being from a povvo family. All these peng international birds floating around but they live in another fucking world made of money. Hate it.

Is this another bullying Rorkes and Incels edition?
Epic

Attached: 1536246523945.jpg (430x641, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-004259.jpg (1080x1118, 466K)

>Work in a private school in the south east
>Full of Chinese students

Think they teach Tiananmen Square in History classes? May have to slyly ask one of the teachers.

can you mix vodka and beer lads?

no they don't
t. lived in china

it would be extremely painful

No that's grim as shit

filthy w*t*ids will fall to MIGHTY AFRICAN LIBERATORS.

Attached: image.jpg (500x594, 88K)

internet using freaks

Me and my mates all used to ride bikes when we were younger, some of us still do. motorbikes that is. We used to fuck with each others bikes a lot, anything from as harmless as flicking the kill switch off to removing the chain, which could be a ball ache. Remember one night we all went to a party at a farm and me and a mate found the tool shed, we literally took his bike apart over like three hours on and off. honestly down to the pistons in the engine and the frame. it's really easy taking apart a bike if you know nothing about them, not easy to put it back together. we left all the bits on a pile in the floor, the next day he was understandably livid and we were sussed right away because we were laughing so much. we agreed to try to help him put it back together but it was well beyond our capability. he ended up having to pay a mechanic £400 to come out and put it all back together again.

what cunts we were.

blog on

youtube.com/watch?v=olEb3gCEWc4