What's the equivalent of Cartoon Network from your country?

What's the equivalent of Cartoon Network from your country?

Attached: 2000px-Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png (2000x1197, 41K)

i dont know

Cartoon Network

Cartoon Network Brasil

Bang Bang

el cinco

Idk

Cartoon Network

what the fuck? I thought it was just an American network. Well... fuck off, we're full.

2x2

Cartoon Network tbqh

It isn't open tv for them either

what channel has all the cartoons?

Teletoon / Cartoon Network was god combo when you had money in the early 00s.

Attached: parent.png (2400x2400, 80K)

Not him, but we also had cartoon network, although (I think) they got closed down because of d*sney channel

you guys have Disney channel too? What's usually on it, Hannah Montana?

Teletoon

>whats your tv channel that was good like 20 years ago but now is watched solely by cringe soyboys
idk lol

cartoon network

Some shitty movies.

We have 2x2, nickelodeon, paramount comedy - and about a dozen of channels with cartoons for children.

Some cringey series about teens and cartoons for kids
I just googled and it says that we used to have jetix instead of disney, so CN must be around even nowadays

We used to have a couple of Disney cartoons every Sunday on state TV in 90s. That was groundbreaking.

Attached: download (2).jpg (234x360, 59K)

cartoon network

>Cartoon Network from your country?
Cartoon Network, since 1992

Kanal D and Happy tv. Kanal D vanished over time, happy tv turned into the trashiest pro government tv channel that shows dumbass reality programs round the clock.

Kanal D had a little bit of original programming, like some kid shows or covering some childrens' festivals, but the cartoons the had were some of the crappiest things you ever did see. Some turkish half shows half quizzes, cheap french/spanish shows where more than 60% of frames were recycled. (ex: Magica and Puzzle Plaza). Only bright spots were the re-runs of Digimon because the national TV channel already dubbed and showed it 5 years prior and Medabots.

Happy TV had cartoons that were just a smidge better and less to none original programming. Mostly British and 3rd grade US stuff. Cosgrove hall cartoons like Fantomcat and the Foxbusters. Two best things they used to show were: The grizzly tales for gruesome kids, because it was so bad it was good, some kind of memetic effect; and Vandread, where the first 13 episodes were in japanese and subbed, and the latter 13 episodes were dubbed in french, but still subbed in serbian.

Attached: kanali.jpg (929x478, 74K)

cartoon network

Cartoon Network

quality went downhill after 2011 tho

Super RTL