How do boomers and middle aged normies not kill themselves?

Most of them have done literally nothing remarkable with their lives. They lead the most boring, cliched existences and are almost entirely predictable.

I would genuinely kill myself if I ended up like these people.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-193444.jpg (1080x1529, 702K)

Brit here, the aussie life looks better than the cuckshed existence we have here.

They're conditioned to work every weekday and crack a cold one every weekend until they die

I am Australian. I hate sports. I have more in common with the Chinese invaders than the moronic bogan populous. Can't move to Europe cause niggers and hajis.

Wanna die.

beer, boat, grillin, and a sick jeep? sounds great.

I feel you, im a kiwi.

Have you ever tried talking to these people about about what you "should do in life"? It's literally always just "get a good job so you can buy a house". If you even bring up the ridiculousness of wasting away 40 years for a faceless corporation, they stare at you like an alien.

So whats so remarkable about your life?

Attached: 1529597223753.jpg (605x809, 60K)

well yes. Must be "hard working" Australian to have any social worth. A slave mindset pervades. Except druggies and houso trash and I avoid them for obvious reasons.

here is the unimaginable: some people like what they are doing and are happy nonetheless, unlike 99% of all the retarded millennial neets here on this board and pretty much elsewhere on the internet

Lol when did I say anything against being happy you retard? I'm just pointing out the pattern

I suspect most of the people as they get older realize that you don't need to achieve anything just to achieve, no one cares about how successful you are. Underage fucks like OP, on the other hand, are all about fitting in and dick swinging.

So what remarkable things have you done in life that sets you apart? What kind of non cliche unpredictable life do you lead? I know that we all think we’re so special and different but most people aren’t. Unless you have an above average IQ, but even then, everyone does the same stuff. You’re a lot more normie than you think.

I'm not talking about specific remarkable actions dumbass, I'm talking about the desire to do something remarkable or interesting which after talking to thousands of these people, they seem to severely lack.

First I thought that was a boomer starter pack.

What do you want them to do, sperg out about their wildest dreams to you? Get a grip you fucking moron, you're not so special that people are going to tell you about some life dream they have. What's your big dream by the way, post on a forum filled with fucking losers?

Yeah, why don’t they do something amazing like buy into an internet Ponzi scheme, make little to no money out of it and then post frogs on an image board?

You are so fucking deluded, and I bet poor as shit.

The only thing that separates them from you is your mistaken belief that you will ever do anything remarkable.

By the time you enter your twenties, any ambition you have will be swept away by an AI that is an order of magnitude more useful and imaginative than you are.

Let's just check the evidence here: your contribution to this board is reposting a now well worn shitpost and not having the imagination to come up with anything better. I will guarantee that the only thing that will define your achievements will be an above average masturbation count and Steam game list, followed by finally capitulating from your aimless inflated am ambitions to settling down with a single mother at the age of 32 and pretending that this is what you wanted all along.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1528135765297.jpg (393x375, 23K)

What do you guys want to do instead?

Video games, drugs/alcohol and screen related activities is no way to live either, what would you guys do if there were no limitations in terms of spending your time?

t. been there and done that

>look at the idiots working in their treadmill while I am a neet in my basement without social contacts, hating on random internet boards because of my inner emptiness and loneliness

only pattern that you point out is that you are a retard

OP doesn't understand that it is not necessary to be "set apart" from others. Only thing that matters is that you do what makes you happy in the long run. Yeah, from time to time you have to do shitty jobs. Then you try to change this situation so you like what you're doing. In the end nobody is different. There is nothing to achieve and especially nobody to impress just so daddy or whatever projection of your need for attention is patting your shoulder and saying "good boy".

Literally the only variable in life is: does this make you happy? no? then throw it out and do stuff that actually does.

Again, putting words in my mouth, and now you're blogging. You're an actual retard, Rebecca, aren't you?

So what makes you any different?

w-whats wrong with those kinds of shorts?
most of my shorts are of that kind

Attached: 1518011696488.jpg (850x850, 97K)

Why do you hate sports user?

Don't be so insecure.

>dont b insecure
>just b urself
kill yourself and leave

>Can't move to Europe cause niggers and hajis

Yeah user, a continent of 700 million people is exactly the same as London I just read it on dailystormer

get a slab of VB into ya and the pain goes away for almost a whole night

Attached: 1529684995274.jpg (1024x962, 51K)

>Thinks everyone feels the need to be a special snowflake.

I’m starting to see mossad agents everywhere. This used to be one of the few places on the internet where a certain type of neet could get some support, now every post complaining about the state of the world and the flouride stare of most normies is quickly met with "It’s because you’re worthless, maybe you should kill yourself."

There are real problems in this world, it’s not just all in our heads. The slave mentality is one of them. People who think about stuff and want to make the world better instead of shittier really do have the deck stacked against them.

Once you pass 25 you stop giving a shit

Attached: 00c.jpg (1024x620, 124K)

Been here for 8 years and citizen now. Aussies are one of the lowest iq libcucks I've ever seen but they live incredibly comfy.

But here's the news kido soon you will have to join us or starve.

There is literally nothing wrong with polo shirts.