ITT post a picture looking out from the apartment/house/tent/etc. that you are currently living in

ITT post a picture looking out from the apartment/house/tent/etc. that you are currently living in.

Attached: image.jpg (908x1210, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7kjKPeEFJSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this where you live man?
Looks.cool.
What city is it , can't identify the skyline.

Attached: 20181216_150633.jpg (1794x1009, 527K)

Attached: IMG_20190113_143323.jpg (3635x3266, 1.98M)

The Loop in Chicago

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 560K)

gives me anxiety
comfy

Attached: DSC_0456.jpg (4608x3072, 3.67M)

Ah ok .
If it was to thos direction with the Sears tower i'd instantly recognize it.
Don't tell me you live there you rich bastard.

omg snow everywhere, i love it

This pic of my flowers from last summer will have to do, too dark to take pic now. You can still see the background kek

Attached: DSCIM_20180722_144213.jpg (2579x1451, 2.67M)

Attached: Mein Dorf.jpg (3264x2448, 3.25M)

Yep, we got over 60 cm of snow here now. And about 15-20 cm is expected this week.

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-132729~2.png (1440x1721, 3.68M)

few mornings back

Attached: 48371147_2191300500882251_2845020314356678656_n.png (612x816, 752K)

It's pretty shit..

Attached: first snow.jpg (4096x1970, 2.9M)

Hey what's up, fellow lake dweller? No good view here in Lincoln Park unfortunately.

>>where in israel do you live, my jewish friend? also im reasonably well off but deffinitely not rich. the company i work for subsidizes some of my mortgage payments and Chicago housing prices are surprisingly affordable as far as major American cities go. also, the non-ghetto parts of the city have some of the most underrated cultural destinations of any major world cities (some of the ghetto areas have some really cool features as well).

btw, heres my home (the big blue building up front) and your sears tower pic.

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 127K)

That's so crazy bro, i hope u keep warm in ur house, greetings

That's cool.
I envy you man.
I wish I lived there.

I live in a crappy place, don't even want to shiw itm
Israel is filled with arabs and religiuous jews.
I wish I lived like you in the USA.

hating the winter as usual (though thankfully not as bad as usual atm, knock on wood) and stressed with work, but otherwise im AG. what street do you live on?

When the weather is just perfect I get this view.
Kinda worth living in the middle of nowhere just for that alone.

Attached: IMG_20190108_112333_HDR.jpg (2972x2239, 3.1M)

Pretty dreary when there's neither snow or leaves. Excuse the screen, I don't like to leave my room.

Attached: 20190113_155217.jpg (1000x1333, 488K)

The cold sucks, but for me the worst part of winter is the lack of greenery. I thought seasonal affect was bullshit until a few years ago. Life can get pretty tough when everything looks dead and gray.

It can be pretty cozy when there is snow, especially in the mornings or at night lit up by the city. But when it the snow melts and everything is brown and grey it's just depressing

this was like 1½ year ago...

Attached: mer som flammingsberg.jpg (2048x1232, 812K)

Attached: Outside.jpg (3078x2308, 2.06M)

Living standards in the US are a crap shoot. Most suburbs are hell and many apartments are commie-tier and full of nigger-tier assholes. Also there isnt much culture except in some of the cities and parts of the country. At least Israel has a lot of culture and tons of history.

If you ever visit America, you HAVE to see Chicago for at least a couple days. The museums/food/nightlife/sports etc. are some of the best in the world. One could argue that the system of parks in Chicago are THE best in the world. Hell, if im in town i could show you around and we could at least visit some museums and go to a bar or a strip club. Going to a sports game (any big American) would be a must if possible, unless youre a fudgepacker/tardinals fan.

Almost everyone thinks of New York/Los Angeles when they think of top American destinations. Chicago is just as worthy a destination as LA and its not that far behind New York, which is largely an overpriced disneyland. The only major downsides are the shit winters and the unfortunate gang/drug violence that happens mostly in the outer neighborhoods (and practically never in the areas a tourist would visit).

Chi Town really is one of the most underrated top-tier cities in the world.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 669K)

how much are those bungalows across the street worth?

>living standards are bad in the US
>You HAVE to see Chicago

Attached: pepe close up.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

It seems like you made this thread to show off some pretty pictures of Chicago, but what does the view from your window really look like right now?

Hahah you don't want to know. Probably around $1.2 million AUD. Are you in Vancouver? I hear it's even worse there.

You could tell from the Soldier's Field stadium. That abomination is quite recognizable

not as bad as vancouver, but these houses would be about $750k cad

Attached: IMG-20190113-143526.jpg (3264x2448, 2.64M)

based chicago maymay retard

i didnt say theyre bad. i said its a crap shoot (meaning it depends on where you live), and that suburbia and a lot of apartments suck your moms balls. i implied that parts of a lot of cities and much of the country are a great place to live.

im sorry you live in a suburban shitbox or a 400 sq ft tenement with LaTayquarzius Jefferson and Cecilia Rodriguez de la Cruz and their 28 nigglets down the hall.

pic related

Attached: image.jpg (800x596, 227K)

That wasnt my intent but im always happy to show how awesome this city is.

Unit faces south sothe views arent the greatest (still good though imo). Been watching this new 900 ft apartment tower being built. I think its cool that it would be one of the three tallest buildings in any city in America outside New York but here its only the ninth tallest. The tall-ish green tower closer to the former CNA building (the red one) was also built very recently.

Attached: image.jpg (908x1210, 289K)

Attached: IMG_20190113_212758_1.jpg (4608x3456, 2.44M)

Nnnn

Attached: IMG_20190109_134855_17.jpg (588x783, 160K)

Attached: 2343253454564567567.jpg (850x581, 66K)

Attached: IMG_20190111_132343.jpg (2320x1037, 1.65M)

oh shit nice

>shitcagofag
moved out of that shithole to germany and dont miss it one bit

Sorry guys, forgot flash was on :)

Attached: IMG_20190113_213205.jpg (3840x2160, 271K)

Nice location, must be expensive

this but with more ice on the ground

Attached: 1228181606.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

>Chicagofag being obnoxious and going on about how great Chicago is
What a surprise. I've never met a city with a bigger inferiority complex in my life. Everyone is constantly trying to convince everyone else that Chicago is just as good as NY.

Don't get me wrong, I think Chicago is fantastic, but the people doing this kind of shit all the time is the biggest downside to the city.

Attached: IMG_VERT.jpg (1229x2134, 1.9M)

It's funny how they keep calling themselves the second city when they've fallen behind LA and Toronto

And since you mentioned Chicago pics, ill post this one more.

The Chicago River. The Venice of the Great Lakes.

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 367K)

Doesn't look so different from Minneapolis in that photo

Population-wise, Toronto has surpassed Chicago a little bit. In areas like culture, economy, recreation etc. Chicago easily bests Toronto.

Nobody likes what they did to it. It's also kinda of funny that a Polish person recognized Chicago

wtf are those faggots doing with their cars?

>chicago
why should someone want to live in a literal war zone?

North of Southside is fine

Chicago has a large Polish/Polish-descent population (~134000 in the city proper). The suburbs probably have over 500k. And thats not including

Why is it that people from other cities don't act like this? Why are only Chi town faggots this full of themselves?

I know I live in Beverly

No from Chicago brought up New York or Toronto. It seems like it's always New Yorkers talking about Chicago

we have the exact same thing with fags from berlin. they think they are the greatest form of mankind but in reality they suck in nearly every aspect aside from 24/7 technoparty.

>it's always New Yorkers talking about Chicago
Lol, i've been to both cities many times and Chicago is barely on New Yorkers' radars.

Because if you dont live in the nigger/hispanic neihborhoods in parts of the south and west sides (and even some of those neighborhoods are alright), then Chicago is a great city to live in. Outside of the ghetto neighborhoods the only real problems are the winter and the tax rate. And some aldermen.

New York isn't thought of at all over here at all

What's going on with Burke

I must say i love how cheap Chicago is compared to other big cities in the US.

wew.

the main reason a lot of the obnoxious chicagoans are that way is BECAUSE of obnoxious jew yorkers.

>New York isn't thought of at all over here at all
sure it isn't, m8.

Attached: favelil.jpg (960x720, 86K)

Well one's a global city and the other is the bigest city in the midwest. As someone who lives in neither city it seems pretty obvious one is more culturally, economically, and politically more significant than the other.

It legitimately isn't. Chicago is a big enough city to where people don't care or look to New York for anything. And the country isn't centralized like the U.K or France where the biggest city is the center of the country

i've just had too many conversation with Chicagoans who rant about how overrated NY is and how underrated Chicago is to believe you here. maybe i've just been given a bad sample of Chicagoans, but other people I know from here in the midwest complain about the same shit from their Chicago acquaintances

Most people from the area don't like the Politics in Chicago

>chicago
>literally being proud of being from the m*dwest

Attached: view.jpg (4224x880, 612K)

hopefully going to prison, finally. shouldve gone to prison decades ago. the fucker has been in office since 1969. Fifty (50) fucking years. one of the greatest examples of why the alderman system is somalia-tier bad.

the fact that he is actually being charged shows how corrupt he is.

you know a chicago politician fucked up when theyre facing jail time, considering practically all of them are corrupt extortionists to some degree. makes me wonder if hes a scapegoat for someone or some group thats done something even more fucked up.

youtu.be/7kjKPeEFJSo

keked and czeched

Attached: 4F5E3281-45BF-4EE0-ACED-2209857B198E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

I imagine it's because he ran the pension fund