I'm assembling a team of Anglos

I'm assembling a team of Anglos...

Attached: 1520748530613.png (594x354, 352K)

Trudeau is a frankish BVLL, not a sissy anglo

your team sucks dicks

The most evil group of people on the planet

Can you call them anglos anymore when they have so many non-angos living in their cunts?

>USA not there
hmm

Trudeau is too powerful. He could put down all *nglos with only 10% of his power

More like a team of cuckz

CANZUK
not CANZUKUS

hey faggots
whatcha doin here?

Attached: 44315316315.jpg (685x385, 32K)

1) His maternal side is full of angloids

2) Culturally speaking he's way more of an angloid than anything else. For example he has a clear accent when speaking French, and the quality of his French overall is rather poor (like a lower high-school level basically)

It's not like Brits haven't been turbo cucked by French bulls before.

oh is this the guy who ran away from his country and took all the credit for liberating France when it was the work of Canada, Britain and the United States? I like Petain more....

He has french sounding name though, was his father quebecker?

Trudeau will not be PM by years end.

Reminder that he literally hid under Britain's shirt for the entire war then as soon as he got back to France started his anti-Anglo rhetoric.
Absolute loser of a man.

yes

He's mostly Scottish actually

Scheer has the profile and charisma of wet cardboard and people barely know anything about his agenda. There is resentment against Trudeau, but it isn't as large as it could be. Trudeau will survive, but have a minority government.

I'm hoping Sheer wins and Bernier picks up more seats.

oh no no no

Attached: based xi.jpg (416x416, 17K)

I'm voting PPC. The best realistic outcome would be a Conservative minority propped up by Bernier.

>Scottish actually
So Anglo then.

Oh no doubt I'm voting PPC as well, I voted for Bernier during the leadership race too. He's definitely not getting the PM chair any time soon though, but maybe somewhere down the line people will wake up in this country.

Jolly good evening, chaps!

Attached: 1515691350481.gif (857x994, 427K)

more like ABSOLUTE MADMAN WHILE YOU'RE SEETHING OUTSMARTED IDIOTS

Anglos aren't BVLLS like the French, though.

Attached: french ramses ii - impregnating african women.png (657x684, 328K)

t. Sovereign Russian bank

How popular is Trudeau? American media makes it sounds like he has a 5% approval rating and Canadians are rioting in the streets from how angry they are at him. I'm assuming that's not right at all, any Canadian I've talked to seems to like him or says something like "he's got a lot of problems but he's the best we've had in a while" or something

Moderately popular. Generally his party is still the most popular, though not by much at all.

Attached: 1280px-Opinion_polling_during_the_pre-campaign_period_of_43rd_Canadian_federal_election.svg.png (1280x597, 243K)

The election outcome will have nothing to do with Scheer and everything to do with Singh. If the NDP drops to sub-19%, liberals will win, and if they drop to sub-15%, liberals will win a majority

>two memes and two literal whos
unless you get based tone back, this team is just crap

>you have my bow

Attached: A02B06B2-6ACD-4B83-B613-437FA212C361.jpg (451x680, 63K)

I'm assembling a team that will ignite a fire that the ages shall not extinguish.

Attached: Mosleyandthelads.jpg (750x574, 108K)

>he's got a lot of problems but he's the best we've had in a while

This seems too generous. No one really likes him, at best there are people who see him as the stack of shit that stinks the least. Conservatives will always hate him, lefties feel let down by him, and those in the middle aren't at all impressed by him. If he is re-elected it will be because the Conservatives and NDP have failed to make a strong enough case, no one is going to support Trudeau based on his own accomplishments.

>fails to list the only relevant anglo nation, the usa
>doesnt stop him from taking credit for their accomplishments though
hes called the eternal anglo because he never changes his tactics

Attached: 1523912648926.png (645x729, 113K)

>USA
>anglo nation
mutt nation*

t. america-lite
theres a reason all your relevant cities are on the border

they were quite /fa/ 2bh

You haven't been a real country since 1945.

and you have never been one

Well no, since we handle our own foreign affairs free from any CIA/OGA fuckery we are certainly more of a country than one that has been literally and politically divided for half a century.

Attached: 1528839036321.png (950x968, 191K)

Who even is our prime minister this week? I've lost track, but I'm fairly sure it isn't old mate in the pic anymore.

Attached: 1517431295569.gif (500x375, 495K)

idk are we still run by abbots nazi lapdog or his new german ploy to ruin this country

Attached: r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg (800x600, 60K)

you don't need our help to ruin your cunt