/brit/

6'0 vs 5'11 edition

Attached: 588xhozqw3a21.jpg (548x767, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qen8Ut6GyfY
reddit.com/r/Nicegirls/comments/afl427/surely_this_is_illegal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1916 October 9
Hitler, who had been fighting almost continuously for two years, finds himself on a hospital train headed for a Red Cross hospital in Beelitz, near Berlin. 36 While his wound is serious, he will recover quickly, and will later write to Balthasar Brandmayer: "Am suffering from hunger-induced typhus, because I cannot eat bread; additionally, I am adamantly denied any sort of jam." 37

1916 December 3
After convalescing at the Red Cross hospital in Beelitz since October 9, Gefreiter Adolf Hitler is temporarily transferred to 4 Company, 1st Replacement Battalion, 16 Bavarian Infantry Regiment in Munich for light duty. 38 16th RIR Sergeant Max Amann:

Hitler never hesitated in the least in carrying out even the most difficult order, and very often took on the most dangerous duties for his comrades. Couriers for the regimental staff had to be among the most reliable people, because serving as a regimental courier during battles and skirmishes required iron nerves and a cool head. Hitler always did his duty, and even after his severe thigh wound, [he] volunteered to be sent back to his regiment from the reserve battalion, immediately after his release from the hospital.

imagine these two shagging

Attached: 1545650221030.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

ok

remember seeing mikey the pikey defending literal child rape on /sp/ once. insisted that raping virgin children was a sign of being "not cucked".

cute and very good music

1917 March 1
Hitler is transferred back to the List Regiment, 3 Company, 16 Bavarian Reserve Infantry Regiment. He is in good spirits, and happy to be back with his old comrades. According to Westenkirchner, the cook prepares a special meal of potato pancakes, bread, jam, and tea in Hitler's honor. His little dog Fuchsl was overjoyed, and Hitler will recall that "he hurled himself on me in a frenzy". The one thing that ruins Hitler's good mood is the large number of rats scurrying around in the trenches and dugouts. Ignaz Westenkirchner: "Long after the rest of us had turned in, Hitler was still fooling around with a flashlight in the dark and spitting the rats on his bayonet. Finally someone chucked a boot at his head, and we got a little peace."

ah ok thanks

Stop spamming this crap

I have never defended child rape.

think im starting to lose function in my dick at 21. is this early?

whats the point of women cops?
or women soldiers for that matter

Attached: 1529681263285.png (337x329, 162K)

his struggle is nothing compared to a shift in tezzys

it's not as weird as you think tbqh lad

t. 6'8" that shagged a 5' bird

uhm are you an incel by any chance?

wholeheartedly agree

Attached: snailmail.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

the logistics seem awkward unless she just rides you

they calm people down. you wouldn't hit a woman would you?

You were defending the IRA earlier so you have actually

me lads

Attached: 1547413879866.webm (1022x463, 2.75M)

is stormzy the lad from the light house family?

why would anyone like this ugly thot when the superior art hoe indie music gf is clementine?

youtube.com/watch?v=qen8Ut6GyfY

Attached: CLEMENTINE.jpg (494x750, 28K)

swipe me up, scoochy

Attached: 1516047069092.jpg (613x747, 53K)

Can any yank please explain Coney Island to me? In any video I've seen everything is closed and covered in graffiti yet everyone is walking around to look at all the shut down rollercoasters and corn dog stands.

Is anything ever open? It even looks closed and covered in graffiti in the 80s movies too.

our only way out of brexit is to vote lib dem

>6’8

The incels are here

You're one to talk about child rape. England is founded on noncery

ah yes

Attached: IDShot_540x540.jpg (540x540, 46K)

photos taken seconds before death

Attached: 239ADEEA-1CED-49DE-84FF-3C1D9EB43581.jpg (719x519, 40K)

what do you mean

i guess yes
but im not holding a grudge against women
im just saying, why use woman cop when you can have a man cop? he's stronger and more threatening

>there's nothing wrong with gaming
>the harder i game the more females will love me

Attached: 1514716126905.jpg (500x435, 77K)

Brexit is based

the logistics seem awkward because you're picturing missionary sex being done like Will losing his virginity in Inbetweeners

>go back to /brit/ after a long break
>still full of negativity
>still mongs posting Tim

yeah goodbye

Attached: 43074950_1998951263496621_6166597258444906974_n.webm (640x1136, 2.8M)

am i an incel if i've tried to have sex twice but couldn't get it hard enough to insert because of drugs? my flacid penis did touch thr vagina though
am i an incel if ive had a blowjob, but it was on my flaccid willy?

it's a novelty of the recent past

when it opened it was truly unique and a place the busy city could go to relax

it's where i first got off the boat and saw old lady liberty. they couldn't pronounce my name, graham, so they put me down as graam

me on the right

1918 Late January The 16th RIR is pulled off the front lines for a well-deserved rest. Balthasar Brandmayer will write:

What a wonderful time! Misery and need are quickly forgotten. Anxiety and fear, through the long war years, have become unknown conceptions. So the visits, each day, of aviators dropping bombs does not disrupt in the least our royal Bavarian rest . . . . [I received a letter from my girlfriend] Hitler saw this and asked in a good-humored tone: "Brandmoari, has Trutschnelda written again?" Good guess," I retorted. "Have you never wanted a girl?" I asked. "Look Brandmoari, I've never found time for such a thing," Hitler replied. "And I don't want to," he continued. "You're a strange one, Adi! I'll never understand you," I replied. "There's no hope for you." . . . .

[Another time someone said] "How would it be if I found a mam'selle for us?" . . . "I'd kill myself from shame rather than make love to a French woman", Hitler leapt excitedly into the discussion. The effect of the moment was raucous laughter. "Listen to the monk!" cried one. Hitler's face became serious. "Don't any of you feel your honor as a German any more?"

Attached: 1520576820711.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I'm not English and have never defended child rape

Any of you lads watching Vera? Top stuff and some nice Northumberland scenery

it's just banter lad

mikey the pikey defended the idea of 'grabbing' which is what pikeys do to get girls. they corner an underage girl and hold her against her will until she submits to (at the very least) kissing. he went on to defend the actual rape of these children too.

slavs have quite large foreheads dont they

bye bye midge ahahaha

you're an incel unless you've fucked a girl, stop wondering so hard, it's simple

so yeah you're an incel

reddit.com/r/Nicegirls/comments/afl427/surely_this_is_illegal/

thought Jow Forums hated women but it's reddit that's convincing me they're evil

But is it actually perma-closed as it looks?

remember when bitcoin was less than £100 and i used to tell my mates about it and lie pretending i owned some
i knew at the time but was too lazy to every buy some, could have been rich and free of toilberg if i had more motivation

Same

thread about Deanos is now on 300+ posts on /tv/

Attached: sweaty bus frog.png (979x731, 38K)

this is quite the accusation any thoughts mikey?

how the fuck is someone that small even allowed to be a copper????

>the manlet reads that someone is tall and starts screeching INCEL INCEL INCEL as a defence mechanism
HOWLING

roastoid

>midge
what did you mean by this

deano is a popular meme on the imaceleb and love island generals

based

No you have supported child rape as you are a supporter of the IRA

>you're an incel unless you've fucked a girl, stop wondering so hard, it's simple
NOOOOO

do anti-anxiety pills actually work?

Attached: 1535718491702.jpg (512x511, 30K)

Grabbing is very rare. When it does happen the girl wants it to happen. If she didn't it wouldn't happen, simple as. I have never defended rape of children.

to shag on the lonely deployments
my mate was in the navy and unironically shagged one of the female sailors (and wasn't the only one)
he got in a lot of trouble for it and left not long after but he wasn't dishonourably discharged

Incel is the nigger of the world

no
the only cure for anxiety is to stop being a fucking pussy

invest now lad it will be at 100k by 2020

>we will never leave the EU
>the British Empire will never prosper again
>Britain itself will likely disintegrate
>tfw will likely end up living in some retarded Welsh Republic province of Europe governed by Plaid Cymru
Who /blackpilled/ here

Attached: 1526364675425.png (2208x1242, 1.65M)

see you tomorrow

no, it's only closed during the winter but while it's closed it turns into a ghost town like that

it's not as busy as it was though of course because people have other more modern things to entertain themselves with, it's just a big more regulated carnival now

fucking normie get off 4channel

what was the 1mil post

1918 July 17

The 16th RIR, participating in offensive operations on the Marne and in Champagne, holds a bridge to the south of Courthiezy. Adolf Meyer:

That morning, the Americans opposite succeeded in punching through a guard division, creating a two-company-wide breach . . . . We still had a few minutes in which to tell our squad and group leaders about the situation, and instruct them. I called two sergeant majors, five sergeants and a corporal together for this purpose. Just as I was beginning to give the necessary clarification, the unexpected happened! A light-artillery shot landed plumb in our midst. The effect of this direct hit was rather horrific! Three dead and six wounded, myself among the latter. Right shinbone cracked, large shell splinter in the right knee, the left side peppered with tiny splinters . . . . [Fortunately], I soon lost consciousness . . . .

I'd been left for dead and left to lie where I fell. My situation was hopeless, anyway, and even the smallest, movement impossible. Increasing fire led me to imagine further American penetration . . . the barrage wandering, always closer, closer, always thicker, explosion after explosion, until finally a shell comes and rips me apart, before the hand of a doctor, be it German or from the enemy, could slake my agony.

I believe I would have to take my farewell from everything that was dear and valuable, forever, totally. After some days, they will find me, comrades or others. Everything passes, even the most horrific. Shortly before nightfall, two men in field-gray arrive. I am able to call out. They drag me to a place near Courthiezy and deliver me to the nearest first aid post. The helping hands are Gefreiter Schmidt and Gefreiter Hitler.

>additionally, I am adamantly denied any sort of jam.
Sounds like Tim

there he goes again, defending cornering children and threatening them with an implication of violence unless they sexually please you

what a cretin

yeah, on klonopin and while i like social situations if i'm not taking it i can't really do them. benzos are dangerously addictive though

>the British Empire will never prosper again
even if we did do a good job of brexit this wouldn't happen

Why do people do this
Just spam this general with crap like this

pls give me attention

*Fart*

autism

1918 August 4

Gefreiter Adolf Hitler is awarded the Iron Cross, 1st Class. The citation, dated July 31, 1918, is signed by Baron von Godin, the new regimental commander, and reads as follows:

As a dispatch runner, he has shown cold-blooded courage and exemplary boldness both in positional warfare and in the war of movement, and he has always volunteered to carry messages in the most difficult situations and at risk of his life. Under conditions of great peril, when all the communications lines were cut, the untiring and fearless activity of Hitler made it possible for important messages to go through. Hitler received the Iron Cross Second Class for gallant conduct during fighting at Wytschaete on 1 Dec 1914. [He] fully deserves to be awarded the Iron Cross First Class. 91

By the summer of 1918, 51,000 German officers had been awarded the Iron Cross First Class, 17,000 NCOs, but only a mere 472 went to ordinary soldiers...

It's interesting

absurdly well. one xanax is the only thing that stands between you a normiehood.
if youre anything like me though you'll wake up the next day and cringe at every interaction you had even if they weren't awkward, it's just because you're not used to "just being yourself" around other people.

never seen the episode of little house on the prairie with the midget and jimmy that fell in the mine shaft?

any pompey lads in /brit/ or somewhere near? what it's like for the locals?

i know a few navy lads and it just seems to be sailors running riot, every club must be a sausagefest and it must be harder for a local lad to pull as you've got thousands of horny navy alpha males to compete with

would box the fuck out of mikey if i ever saw him in person

would fucking send his jaw to billings montana

Nobody wants to see it fuck off

Couldnt imagine being even remotely this narcissistic to video myself acting all cutesy to a camera like this

Living financially and economically on American charity, selling up the house to the Yanks when he won't pay any more charity out. Are you content to be occupied and protected by American aeroplanes? Are you content to be in the position of an old woman, jipped by her young relations? You who were the greatest power on earth fifty years ago, and still can be! Why do I say, 'you still can be'? Because, my friends, I know you, I know the British people! I know that twice in my lifetime in the world war I fought in, in the world war the younger men fought in. We the British have put our effort, our energy of valour, of heroism, unequalled in the history of mankind!

Attached: 1504741357066.png (485x750, 71K)

Benzos are incredibly effective at eliminating anxiety

They are also extremely addicting

Clearly they do

i'm not 6'3 i'm 5'15

>It's interesting
JUST FUCKING LINK TO WHERE YOU'VE GOT IT FROM THEN YOU UTTER SPASTIC
NO NEED TO FLOOD THE FUCKING THREAD WITH IT
YOU TWAT

Same, I like going out and having fun but for the last couple years I've started dreading social interaction with people i'm not 100% comfortable with, even just going outside. It's just becoming annoying

Cringe

and until this today i've still never owned any form of crypto although i still vaguely follow the goings on
you could be right be shan't be investing now, feel like i missed the boat

anyone watched this 'sex education' thing on netflix?
looks absolutely awful from the trailer that gets autoplayed, looks like a dire yank college drama with british actors

>Adolf Hitler here in my rented bunker in Berlin. The Soviet clowns are continually making banging noises upstairs. I would like to be an Argentinian citizen away from the cowards in this country.

Attached: 1518753234119.jpg (960x938, 327K)