Why are Chinese so good at making money?

Why are Chinese so good at making money?

Attached: chinese money making scheme.jpg (846x858, 257K)

High iq

>Jews also have a high IQ and are also good at making money

I think your hypothesis has merit.

Chinese are the jews of Asia. And there's apparently a subset of China that's the jews of the chinese

The Chinese are the Brazilians of Asia. Japs are the Jews, and Korea is basically Haiti.

Anybody wants to play spot the weeb?

Attached: hmm(2).png (273x246, 135K)

Japan is too economically stagnant to be Jewish. Although they were pretty up there in the 80s but have fallen out. Plus they're way more likely to be the aryans of Asia.

Because they have no soul.

This insect resells baby formulas to her own people for 50-100x price, knowing that if poorfucks want their children to be alive, they have no choice other than to hand out their life savings, since domestically made baby formulas is a weapon of mass destruction, nobody can count how many children have died bacause of other soulless gooks were adding literal poison to baby formulas in order to save some $ on mass production

Why do Chinese step on each other for some extra wealth?

It's not high intelect it's scrupulousness.

>Carol Lin
cute name

Anime is an affront to god. Anyone who frequents it should be rounded up and gassed holocaust style.

>japanese, aryans of Asia.
what

T
H
I
S

Chinese and dumping practices go by hand

Extremely high IQ post
fuck the ch*Nese

Meh most of them stay in their own little bubbles and don't fuck over anyone else but each other. I'd say leave them alone and let them deal with each other while we watch.

This

Attached: 323Безымянный.png (1714x447, 187K)

Why do they need baby formulas? Chinks don't produce milk?

maybe they like baby formulas? Not sure actually but back when they were dirt poor it was either baby formula or rice gruel after weaning. So now that they have more money they're hopping onto the baby formula train.

>And there's apparently a subset of China that's the jews of the chinese
hakka

they have their own internal passports which stipulates where they live, millions pay bribes to work elsewhere, but they have to have their kid stay in their home province with grandparents