/balk/

Previous

Attached: 1547160719786.jpg (890x1188, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NqQXKqIxyYE
youtu.be/KHWHROua8yw
youtube.com/watch?v=AMNcDQENT6o
armedforces.eu/compare/country_Greece_vs_Romania
youtu.be/bwDrHqNZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA
voanews.com/a/building-boom-turning-to-bust-as-turkey-s-economy-slows/4736760.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for depression

Cheer up, fgt.

Disgusting soulless plastic

deiam, hongheirien uimin luc laic deat?!

Unironically agree, but she still turns me on.

Attached: 1546159296555.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

Only thing that turns you on are chicks with dicks lmao

>Anger over Greece's crowdfunding plea to buy new warships
youtu.be/NqQXKqIxyYE
PFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PATHETIC GAYREEK

i'm trying
post comfy music from your country

youtu.be/KHWHROua8yw
Wrong.

Cum sa ma sinucid?

I don't know that general area so enlighten me. What do you think is the strongest balkan country? My friend thinks Slovenia is the strongest but Istanbul is technically in the balkans which would make turkey technically a balkan country. And turkey is substantially stronger than basically all other countries there so I went with Turkey.

What's wrong, user?

School

Greece could wipe the floor with every balkan country and is equivalent to turkey.

Unironically,Romania

te arunci de la ultimul etaj al celui mai inalt bloc pe care il gasesti si plonjezi cu capul direct in jos ca sa fii sigur

How strong is Bulgaria? Right now we're convinced that it's stronger than Romania but weaker than Greece

>contemplating suicide because of school
Don't be silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMNcDQENT6o

>Bulgaria
>Stronger than Romania
LMAO

but we're basically tatars on steroids. the fuck

You haven't explained why Bulgaria is such a beta country.

Romania has 3 times their population and a higher gdp capita
So I can't imagine Bulgaria fielding even 50% of what Romania could

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-14 (1) YouTube.png (891x268, 298K)

Based Liviu Guta

It has nothing to do with betanes
Between two countries that are similar in most regards, but one having 20 and the other having 7 million people, it's untealistic to think the smaller one would be stronger

ah. Is Romania stronger than Greece?

nu o faci, ai incredere
i unironically enjoy this, thank you brat
din intamplare, esti ungur?
>all these trashy songs popping on my suggestions whenever i open youtube
um gottes willen...

they've got a bigger military budget so no
armedforces.eu/compare/country_Greece_vs_Romania

nop. doar mi-am adus aminte de piesa asta

So if we were to do a ranking on strength, what it'd look like? Assuming we include Turkey I'm pretty sure it'd be at the top, but how do the other countries place in rank?

That is a better question. Tbh I think it might be kindof equal. Romania has double the Greece's population, but the problem is that it has historically been much poorer than it. Recently they have been kindof catching uo because they've had a healthy growth over the last decade while Greece has been struggling, but Greece is always under pressure to put more they can afford into millitary (because of the tensions with Turkey), while Romania didn't have as much incentive to invest into the army.
If I had to give an answer, I'd probably say Greece still has an advantage today

>typical gypsy poster

Attached: 2019-01-13 (1).png (1920x1080, 966K)

What about the former Yugoslav states? Where would they rank relative to each other and relative to Bulgaria?

TurcCckey, GreecCce, Romania are the top 3

Albania on 4

I guess
>Turkey
>Greece
>Romania
>Bulgaria/Serbia/Croatia (can't really tell, probably Bulgaria is the strongest out of the three but not sure)
>Albania
>Macedonia
>Montenegro
>Bosnia
Bosnia is last because half their population would probably rather fight for any of its neighbors that for Bosnia itself. I immagine every single one of their military facilities would get sabotaged by serb or croat servicemen on day one

Tfw in the interwar period we were number 1
Ugh,what could've been

Macedonia should be below montenegro, half our army(8k) is shquips.

Here I forgot slovenia, which I'd put between croatia and macedonia
Also, if I had to rank bulgaria, serbia and croatia, i'd put bulgaria first, serbia second and croatia third i guess

Does Slovenia count as Balkan? I feel like if I'm including Turkey for Istanbul I got to at least put in here. Where do they fall on the list?

youtu.be/bwDrHqNZ9lo

Thanks user

I kindof thought about it, but the ethnic tensions in macedonia don't seem as bad as in bosnia, so I don't think it would cripple them enough to put them below a country with a literal 2k army and one choper

I mean if I'm putting Turkey in here for their 3% in the Balkans I gotta at least rep the other countries that have at least 3% of their land in Balkans. Slovenia has 25% of their land in Balkans so they're technically more balkan than Romania which only has 5%.

Well, in the interwar period I know one thing that could have not been
Turkey

Turkey was weak af in the interwar period after WW1,civil war,independence war and all that shit

> and is equivalent to turkey.
Imagine actually believing this. Turkey could steamroll greece.

Bosnians are just gonna let themselves get destroyed until NATO saves them, then claim victory.

That's exactly what I am saying
It was baffling to see Turks claw onto their bare existence with, at some critical moments, a less than 100k army (while Romania and Yugoslavia were able to mobilize over a million at the time).
If Yugoslavia or Romania had decided to send as little as 10k men as an expeditionary force, it could have gone the other way easily

I feel like if Bulgaria wasn't so greedy after the first Balkan war they could have been the strongest Balkan power.

Turkey is really easy to defend (Well, Anatolia is rather). They also have a shitton of people they can conscript.

Didn't Greece lose the Turkey during the Cyprus War? It's the most recent military conflict I can think of between the two and it was kinda proxy war but I was pretty sure they lose once Turkey got involved.

Now yes
Back in the greek-turkish war however, it wasn't the case
At the begining of the 20th century, the very concept of Turkish ethnicity was new, and Anatolia had a large Greek, Armenian and Kurdish populations with a much stronger sense of ethnic identity. So not even Anatolia was a reliable base of conscripts. Probably had as few as 5 million men to pool the troops from.
Which is one of the reasons why the decisive battle took place just miles from Ankara. The Turkish parliament members were literally able to hear cannons while sitting and waiting for the news of the outcome of the battle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA

Attached: apu.jpg (354x286, 15K)

As you said, that was kind of a proxy war and neither side was figting anywhere close to their full capacity

Well the invasion was part of the reason that brought down the junta, so I guess in a way Turkey saved Greece.

Would you move to Turkey if Erdogan offered you one of these?

KARA BOGA

Attached: Snapchat-1375291345.jpg (220x293, 16K)

Wtf are they copy pasted?

Aren't those the gaudy mansions that gypsies build?

voanews.com/a/building-boom-turning-to-bust-as-turkey-s-economy-slows/4736760.html
This is Turkey, user, not Romania. Turkish user who posted in that thread claims that Gulf Arabs buy these, which is probably the truth.

>t*rks in charge of architecture and originality

VPN?

oh no no no

Attached: f0603105d665e4623074f7985d8e0480.jpg (1280x1707, 295K)

Why the hell didn't Bulgaria just be happy with what they had after the first Balkan war? They had to try to eat and got fucked by all the other Balkan powers bc of it.

Oh wow, I know that trap!

Attached: 58a735a0c89d0.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Not only did greece lose but their government and country totally collapsed.

Remember their government was a shithole mil junta. So turkey saved greece by invading cyprus.

>be superliked by a girl on tinder
>be excited that im superliked
>see she undo the like

Universe why are you doing this to me

:(