Only one (1) (Uno) chance at life

>Only one (1) (Uno) chance at life
>Born in the UK

I can't take it anymore. It's so horrible here

Attached: e2o893wbwz101.png (402x434, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jèrriais
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Kill yourself noone cares.

You had the privilege in life of being born in North America, you don't know my pain

Attached: 1541257423151.png (680x637, 431K)

wanna swap

cringe

Cringe. This is the greatest country in the world.

Attached: 1449096369553.png (1020x746, 747K)

I've been to London and it's my fav city. You don't know how good you have it.

I live in London and don't like it all that much. I'm here for work though, so I don't have any options.

i went to london once it smelled soggy and i felt choked the entire time

You're calling me cringe but you're the one LARPing as a vintage imperialist when you're probably some Tory nerd from the arse end of Kent

imagine unironically believe this

Canada is probably the best because our immigrants are smart chinks rather than poos that blow themselves up. Plus we still have gun rights

Attached: 1504648331472.jpg (1039x763, 283K)

Stop being poor

Attached: Xsaq2aAkSyOJlkuonOsz_GettyImages-938607584.jpg (5472x3648, 1.73M)

smelly dumb Celtic-Anglo scum

>he supports corb*n

P L E B
L
E
B

wanna swap

The leaf speaks truth.

t. Julian from Oxfordshire

Posh nonce

I never said I supported Corbyn. But Tories are the worst political party in the world. They're all posh nonces and weirdos who want to fuck the queen. And they rule this country perpetually, because even when Labour win they do it by pretending to be Tories eg Blair

No a labour government under Jeremy corbyn would be the worst political party in the world

Could be worse. You could've been born as literally any other nationality instead.

This.

I don't even like the Conservatives, but so long as Corbyn leads Labour I'll vote Tory.

Well, at least we still have Anglo accents for the time being
I'm sure that will go with us when they finish genociding us

I'm glad most people seem to think this. I think Labour would still lose an election right now.

he's a thinly veiled commie. of course most people think this. labour needs to kick the hard left back to their home on the back bench

Where's my violin? OP is sad to live in a first world decent country

desu i just see englishness as the standard of the western world. i don't think about my nationality much cause it's just normal. it's every other cunt that's weird

>be born literally anywhere outside of Poland
>complain
???

Attached: 1527108651073.jpg (638x406, 76K)

I think Brexit is making them delusional and making them think they're doing well. They're not.

It's true. The UK is the only normal place in the world.

no you didn't

As a Romanian you should really know better. But its okay, I forgive you. You have no idea what it's like in this country, you probably just assume that because we're "first world" we must be great.

Tory LARPers

I would literally rather be governed by any other party than the UK Tories. For me, it's not a right vs left thing. I don't like Labour either. And I don't have any major problem with other international right parties eg US Republicans, Canadian Conservatives. But the UK Tories are utterly braindead posh cunt nonces, their party is composed entirely of autistic nerds from major public schools, and they defend everything that makes me hate this country ("muh tradition, muh monarchy, muh church of england, muh countryside")

All I want to do is live in a normal country that doesn't LARP as imperialists despite being an irrelevant poor backwater with no culture or influence on the world

>But the UK Tories are utterly braindead posh cunt nonces, their party is composed entirely of autistic nerds from major public schools, and they defend everything that makes me hate this country ("muh tradition, muh monarchy, muh church of england, muh countryside")

What fucking year are you living in that you think that's anywhere close to true?

Okay then what actually is the truth smart guy?

Mate its either
>Braindead lizard-peadophile liberals who LARP as conservatives
or
>Braindead liberals who are probably peadophiles who LARP as communists
This country is fucked either way mate
Thankfully the tories are running this country into shitter the fastest, hopefully they speed it up and we can have more riots but this time they dont stop

>muh tradition, muh monarchy, muh church of england, muh countryside

yeah that's pretty much this country in a nutshell.

literally move to america if you want a state with no monarchy, history or any weird quirky ways. it's never going to change.

They're actually a lot more driven by business, and a whole lot of the front bench isn't privately educated.

That is exactly what I plan to do

I hate everything about this country. I hate the eccentric autistic aristocrat culture that is embedded in everything. I hate our retarded cock in the mouth accents. I fucking hate tea. I hate the government and every politician that has ever ruled here. I hate the monarchy. I hate the brainlet establishment cuck BBC

It's not even the greatest country in your archipelago

In the UK business is the aristocracy. The kids coming out of uni into business/finance/banking jobs are privately educated kids from the exact same stock of incestuous Norman-blooded posh nonce cunts that have ruled this country since 1066

so yeah you've already made up your mind. you clearly don't belong and need to go else where to be happy. fucking do it instead of moaning like the rest of the country you don't like

You're living in a fantasy land.

Leave then you twat and stop complaining. Nobody is stopping you.

>Literally an entire continent that you can freely move to.
K bud, see ya later.

You're probably blind to it because you yourself are a posh nonce and probably went to private or grammar school. I'm from a working class family and went to a shit state comprehensive and had to work like a slave with no assistance from my psycho teachers to get a place at a russell group uni. And now I've come here and I feel completely out of place because everyone else is a posh nonce and a Tory who went to private school and has a name like "Julian" or "Felicity". I fucking hate these people their accents make me want to kms

What is it with British people and being vehemently nationalistic over this retarded grey piece of rainy land? I feel like I'm the only person in this country who actually questions the reality of this place. Everyone else has been fed the pill since birth and is brainwashed to being a mindless nationalist drone

Anyway, I would leave, but immigration is hard and I'm still at uni here. Brexit has fucked up my hopes of escape too because now soon I am going to have no chance of immigrating to any of the EU countries, whereas previously it would have been the easiest thing in the world

Attached: 1547423363656.jpg (683x1024, 145K)

You really need to work on your inferiority complex. I think even if you leave here and move somewhere else you won't be happy because the problem is your own mentality.

>i fucking hate this country
leave then
>why are you defending this rainy piece of shit i'm the only one awake the country is run by neo normans since the 11th century
>also i can't leave

most retarded stupid thread i've seen in such a long time

The country literally is run by Normans. Look it up. There are whole studies on this. People with surnames of Norman origin are disproportionately represented in the upper classes, at private schools, at Oxford and Cambridge. Whereas people with Anglo Saxon surnames have a lower representation in all those places.

who honesty fucking cares? you are for sure a fucking loser in uni. honestly there is something wrong with you.

Fuck you. I went to a shitty state comp and opted to work on ships instead of go to Uni. Then through applying myself I ended up working high up in the government.

You sound like a cunt with a chip on his shoulder and by getting to go to a good university you're more privileged than me.

>Everyone is to blame for my problems except me

Why not blame the Jews while you're at it?

>tfw collect handguns

Attached: 4e4.png (315x315, 157K)

i like you milk

You're blind. It's okay, I was like you all once. Until the age of 16 I didn't know anything about the social makeup of this country. Then I met some other kids who had gone to private schools and I started to get jealous and wonder why it was that they got to have this experience that I didn't. Then I looked into it, and I discovered the massive amount of opportunities that privately educated people have in this country compared to state educated. It's astounding. Everything in this country is rigged from birth, if you're born wealthy you are 100% guaranteed success in life so long as you don't deliberately fuck it up, and even then you probably will end up with a lifeline eg your parents giving you money, or a schoolmate or distant well connected relative hooking you up with a comfy job.

When I went to uni it just confirmed everything. I've met people who went to schools like Eton and Harrow etc. Their lives are so incomparable to mine, and it doesn't matter how hard I work at uni, I will NEVER be as successful in life as them because they have connections that I can never make

This is why I want to leave, it's retarded, there is no other country in the civilized first world that is like this

1 (one) (uno) (einz) (ichi) chance at life as a human bean on planet erf
born in new zealand

Attached: hell has arrived.png (512x812, 333K)

>only one chance at life
>born ugly
it doesn't matter what country I'm in I just want a gf oh god oh fuck

Attached: 1546352392171.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

>I started to get jealous

This is the main takeaway for me. Sure, you could apply yourself and be someone as many people from disadvantaged backgrounds do, but instead you'll wallow in self pity and go nowhere in life.

Enjoy going to a different country and realising everyone hates you there too. Being a self absorbed twat that blames the world for his problems isn't really very good for making friends.

tfw ugly AND in a shittier version of your country

Attached: merciful release manga.png (372x273, 141K)

this. also

> if you're born wealthy you are 100% guaranteed success in life so long as you don't deliberately fuck it up, and even then you probably will end up with a lifeline eg your parents giving you money, or a schoolmate or distant well connected relative hooking you up with a comfy job.

no different in any other country. only here they come with privilege that's much older and have fancy titles

It's just plain facts bro. You can look it up. Every single study shows that privately educated people and those who were born wealthy in this country receive MASSIVE opportunities in life that people without those backgrounds do not. The game is rigged in their favour. I can and will do everything possible to win the game regardless, but for so long as I am in the UK, I know the odds are stacked against me because I am working class.

c'mon lads you're both equally bargain bin uks so what difference does it really make

Keep acting like the world is a big "us vs them" struggle then. Live life like it's a competition. I guarantee that it'll make you a bitter, unlikeable person.

Do you not realise there are posh cunts in every country? Just accept it and get on with it.

people always make jokes that we're australia-lite but we literally are
we get most of our culture, slang words, likes/dislikes, trends etc from them but we have less money, a shittier climate, a higher percentage of nigs and chinks, we're less well known and we're cucked to our natives

fucking set me on fire and shoot me

Have you considered the USA? At least you already speak the language, more or less.

>tfw no strong maori gf to dominate me in bed

>born in Sweden
>get comp sci degree, job in UK
>move to England
>everything is one thousand times better
>see some yokel crying about how much he hates it here at a Mongol yak-flipping regional meet

>Live life like it's a competition
unironically nothing wrong with this
competition is good and makes people have to continuously improve themselves

>Implying this pitiful wanker would ever get a US visa

>dabs in norman
oops, sorry we shot your king in the eye and took over your country for near to a 1000 years.
To the queen, our duke

Attached: Normies.png (755x682, 99K)

this is what happens when you're born outside of Kent, seeth more northerner/londoner

Sweden BTFO

Positive, healthy competition is good, but if you're doing it for negative reasons it's not.

here's your duke of normandy bro

Attached: 28-1535139425.jpg (480x720, 50K)

Ah yes, the economically left behind Brexit voting powerhouse that is Kent.

If its the stuff you buy in the UK, its actually normally a blend between Jersey and Guernsey milk, both are good, but they loose some of their quality when blended. Feel free to take a weekend here and try the proper stuff, good gun ranges and fortifications here too,

It cant be that bad. Doubt being born in North America would change much.

Thoughts on ISIS capitulating?

would but the conder in my town left :(

The world is an us vs them struggle. I literally do not understand how you don't get this. Do you think the world is all happy go lucky shit and no one is born with unfair advantages? This is how reality works user, this is what happens, this is the system they have built

There are disproportionate numbers of posh cunts in the UK, and they have a disproportionate amount of power. Also internationally we are associated solely with our posh cunt culture, as everyone looks at the monarchy and english upper class as being "stereotypically british" so there is literally NO escaping it

I would move to literally any other first world country. Of course english-speaking ones would be easier though

You weren't born or raised here, you can't possibly know what it's like. To your peers and colleagues you are the "quirky Swedish guy". Foreigners don't understand the way the class system here works, you just think it's all innocent and normal, when in reality it is pure evil

They don't scare me, I just hate them and the sights, sounds and smells of them give me an overpowering feeling of rage and the urge to punch their skull in

FUCK CONDOR, flying from Southampton is actually cheaper if you book in advance, got a holiday to the IOW for a week booked at £65 total

You're unhinged m8

well you were going to be one country you know? why does it surprise you that two colonies in the same region settled by the same people at a similar time are culturally the same?

>yfw jersey has less restrictive gun laws than new jersey

>op's fucked brain

Attached: basil_major.png (1402x1080, 1.23M)

where did I say I was surprised by it?

couldn't i just go visit france or something instead though?

nowhere i guess but as it's a pretty obvious thing to see i'm curious to why it bothers you. you wanted to be your own country and this would have always been an aspect of your nationhood

Yeah, we need a loicence but we can own pretty much anything other than full auto. Main problem is the 5000/10000 ammo limit, but that just means gun ranges stock ammo for normal store prices so you buy as you shoot. Also no legal caliber restrictions (Can own a canon.), but a practical limit as no shooting range will let you shoot .50's as shooting over the berm is a BIG issue in such a small island.
Yeah, but France is full of french people and 'french' people

not trying to be an arse but i thought you were kinda french? don't you speak it and have it on signs?

but you can speak english
you can move to other country.

i can't speak english・・・
i'm sad・・・

We speak English for almost everything, we have it as road names but other signs are in English,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jèrriais

Do you know how much income tax is here? It's 22% in the lowest bracket. They take 22% of your full time minimum wage. Do you know how much a 3 bedroom semi detached house on a council estate in the south is? £250K No wilderness, shite weather, all major cities cesspools of immigrant crime. Summer is shite, winter is shite, the entire north of the country is like post industrial Russia. Cars are expensive, road tax is expensive, traffic is always bad because it's densely populated. Just think of something, anything you do in your day to day life and I'll tell you why it's shitter here.

With the exception of beer. North American beer is horrible and expensive.

in that case why not join england as this point. seems a bit silly really

It's the other way around, you joined us in 1066 friendo

>there is no other country in the civilized first world that is like this
>he's never heard of Italy or France
Lad I think I've detected your problem, you seem to have wasted your time in school

What's so bad about it? Are you in London?

no you're really with us. if it wasn't us you'd be france. ergo you're the jr partner

>This *WAS* the greatest country in the world.
fix'd

Attached: 1512943350869.jpg (1082x1200, 193K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hastings
>Result Decisive Norman victory
???

it's probably just easier to let you role play as normans. as you were.

>Do you know how much income tax is here? It's 22% in the lowest bracket. They take 22% of your full time minimum wage.
>this is supposed to be an unbearable slavery and the worst thing of all time
Saltlad, most nordic countries have a bottom tax bracket of 40%+. Usually partly concealed in the form of "employer's fees" that are proportional to your wage and similar evil shit so thy don't have to admit how much of your pay they gobble.

>income tax of 40%
I would fucking riot

Attached: what type of face manga.jpg (305x280, 19K)