/asean/

/asean/ edisi sepeda motor
don't tell me you're using public transports like a cuck

Attached: images (7).jpg (678x452, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgAZe2hLd1s
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1084651845249839104?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1536163148645 - copia - copia.jpg (592x594, 61K)

Based

Bow down to the Owner of the Earth

Attached: gutd-freedom-of-choice.jpg (526x352, 46K)

Get to work wagecucks.

pagi3x

Well... Off to w-work!

Attached: images.png (259x194, 10K)

So bored

I hate mondays.

>be me
>telat upacara

Attached: solve2.png (840x810, 106K)

I know right

Attached: 1536163148645.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>be me
>always skipped upacara

Attached: back pepe.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Literally for what stupid reason do we "upacara" again? It's retarded idea from 1940s to instill nationalism that is outdated. How do we ban upacara?

the vietnamese are experts on winning wars against China invaders.

Not at sea, they lost Johnson South Reef Skirmish.

Tegakkan Syariah Islam

This. Na*Tionalism is western propaganda in order to make unnecessary divide.

javanese christian here.
that's quite based, but also cringe

Which is better? Tagalog or Bisayan prostitute?

my viet gf height is 1.58 cm, whats your opinion about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vgAZe2hLd1s

Attached: 1537147744547.png (741x568, 29K)

What's the difference lmao they're both ugly smelly mestizo niggers

>tfw 186cm
IMAGINE

Cute, just like Michlan

AGAR PEMUDA PEMUDI INDONESIA MENGHARGAI PERJUANGAN PAHLAWAN

Attached: 15202867870951.png (680x550, 95K)

Fake and gay, unless you're b*le sexpat

>This. Na*Tionalism is western propaganda in order to make unnecessary divide.
What the fuck are you smoking? The Full Retard?
If you are too fucking dumb to realize whateverthefuck you vomited on the keyboard to make this incoherent mess you call a sentence is wrong, then might as well commit sudoku yourself right now.

Imagine actually believing this, our ancestor didn't fight the odds against the invader and come victorious for this. Respect them.

>sperging this hard instead of empirically refuting the argument
You're not even trying, Chang

How would Nationalism divide then?
Nationalism has many form, but Pancasilais Nationalism is the one that you should all study and understand. It is formed to unite our nation amidst our culturally diverse society
Don't even try to adhominem me.

Why do you guys all have this type of moto rather than dirtbike ect

Should've added that the post that I'm replying to is not even worth giving a serious reply because he's not even serious. I mean
>Na*Tionalism
Hate those turks meme desu

It's more fuel efficient and much better commute bike, It's not like we go to the jungle to get food Blake. Though there's also people that ride sport bike or even semi dirtbike into the city too.

Wrong flag and religion. Please come up with a different name for me

Nationalism ignores the quintessential fact that is the nature of diversity, we are all different and have various and sometimes contradictory interests. Now the different factions may ally with each other should their interests meet, but for practicality's sake a forcible assimilation of certain values across many backgrounds had never produced any good results.

Also
>despises ad-hominem fallacy
>proceeds to use the fallacy fallacy
Whatever you say Chang

>religion
kek, did you mean region?
What would you like to name yourself?

>BREAKING: Indonesia has found cockpit voice recorder of crashed Lion Air plane - Reuters
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1084651845249839104?s=09

Assalamu alaykum by based asean bros

>quintessential fact that is the nature of diversity
Appeal to nature?
I argue that the benefit of a strong united Indonesia under Nationalism far outweigh the benefit of a divided by culture weaker federated Indonesia

Fallacy fallacy implies that your use of ad hominem makes your claim false. Which is not what I'm implying at all. The ad hominem are not even woven into your argument which is just bad faith on your part but I digress

*my

Buka mulut lo dan isep kontol gue di mulut lo
Wa alaykum salam my esteemed black brother

Blake is an australian christian right?
Im a new zealand muslim, I havent choosen an arabic name but my wifes uncle called me Abu Ubaidah so thats fine.

You realize that the kings that at that time rule the various part of Indonesia decided to band together right?

Respect is earned, not given, retard.

Are you Paki ?

And they given you freedom and their lifes, and yet you yearn more?

White

The expression "nature of diversity" is not appeal to nature Chang, it refers to the entire concept of diversity in its purest form. This is the same as saying "the true nature of x".

Also the fallacy fallacy is committed if you point out that the person you're speaking to had committed a logical fallacy. If you really had the higher ground you wouldn't need to point out my fallacies, kek.

its not fuel efficient though... its just practical to use without all of those clutch and you can fix it easily without worrying much for the other parts in the clutching bike

Black??? Ill have you know algerians wuz phoencians n shiet

Read my post properly retard.
>the different factions may ally with each other should their interests meet
This is probable but if forced it can prove to be detrimental.

What freedom, lmao. With all those freeport shit and all the shit happened in this country I'd rather we had become Dutch or British colony.

>White
>Muslim
What are you ? Slavrapebaby ?

Jawa kontol bom jawa!
Kena tsunami aja trus ancur kek sulteng kontol

New Zealand European of Scottish decent

SUMATRAN CHADS .
ASSEMBLE.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

The entire concept of living being is to reproduce, should we allow it without check and balances?
Just because something is 'natural' it's not therefore valid, justified, inevitable, good or ideal. It's just is, we can't infer universal truth from it.

Is it wrong to point out that your reasoning have some error? Is it taboo?
Does it make your whole claim wrong? No!
Does it makes your argument weaker? Yes
Do you have proof that they are forced? They realized the urgency to band together to fight the common enemy, the invader that had enslaved them.

Sumatra babi taik kucing
Orang loe tuh jadi babu di Tanah JAWA tau nggak? Hahaha

You realize that those heroes that fight for your freedom has nothing to do with that right?
And what would be us if we can't control our own fate in our hand? that which we must rely on others to decide it?

>criminals
>chads
LMAO

>0 posts by flips
What a blessed thread

>The Braveheart guy died for this
Unless your wife is Arab or SEA qt, I can't fathom why you'd want to be a muslim. Or you're a quintessential sheepfucker, who knows ?

As a fellow sumatran why dont we wish for destruction of jawa? those niggers rly need to be obliterated... also which part? aceh?

>what would be us if we can't control our own fate in our hand? that which we must rely on others to decide it?
We'd become like Malaysia or Singapore? Certainly we'd become a much better country than we are currently.

t. seething j*wak cuck

Sumatra? More like ASUmatra

Porkland

Attached: 1501788992698.jpg (600x500, 69K)

Do you think they become like that because of their colony status?
Or is it because of their own effort in bettering their country, do their enslaver helps them?

Is this a new tagalog vs bisayan spam?

Ewwwwww.
The fact that my blood is 25% sumatra makes me disgusted at myself.

Are you a bitter chink? Maybe its hard to understand if you havent lived for a long time in a full degenerate society. My wife is a SEA qt but that was 2 years afyer.

Which?

your country could not become like a white country unless you have a colony from where to steal resources and labor.
all white countries got rich due the exploitation of their colonies.

its bcs u have been fucked with the jawa culture... it makes u weak... if i were u i would whip myself to feel the inner sumatran in myself

Jawak vs Sumatrak?

>enslave
Being part of the commonwealth offers many benefits. As its name suggests, the organisation aims to provide every member with financial, social needs, it also helps its member nations in international legal expertise, furthermore it helps to promote its members' reputations in general, thus encouraging foreign investment, all that while retaining their sovereignty.

The amount of the benefits of being under such an organisation is abundant compared to being wrongfully accused of "muh enslaved by imperialists!!!". This is why Singapore and Malaysian passports are very powerful, as opposed to Indon one, because being in the commonwealth helps your country to implement a more effective foreign policy.

So stop swallowing Sukarno's "muh merdeka must be achieved by means of war or else ur a slave!1!1!1" mindset.

Why do you like to stay here with asians, are you half japanese or chinese?

just don't pay attention to might be some shitposter trying to emulate the original that Philippine faggot

>My wife is a sea qt
Took you long enough
And yes, I'm chink

>Part of the commonwealth
>Many benefits
What is Papua Nugini ?

Yikes

Laper

You need to read a book by Soekarno or at least his autobiography. Even at the inception of this country Soekarno has been passive enough to wait until the Japanese has formally given us our freedom to avoid unnecessary bloodshed. Yet, it is the will of the people to push forward for the Declaration as soon as possible. As for the Malaysian Confrontation, I suggest you research yourself as to the reason.

Just because it's beneficial it doesn't mean that everyone that enjoys the benefits get to flourish, retard.

I'm not saying that if we were in the commonwealth we'd be any better than what we are now, I'm just pointing out that we can't disregard the correlation between some nation's success with being in the commonwealth completely only because of a 1950s populist mindset that Sukarno came up with.

>Mfw my telat upacara shitpost starts a red-white civil war

Attached: comfy_apu.png (280x180, 11K)

Okay, pay no mind to my Sukarno shit post. Doesn't make the rest of my points less true. Independence by means of war proves nothing but the fact that you're unable to diplomatically solve problems like any civilised nation would.

t. s*matran subhuman

Indonesia sebetulnya adalah kemaharajaan JAWA. daerah diluar JAWA adalah koloni JAWA, gunanya hanya untuk dikeruk sumber daya nya. Dan hebatnya sudah bertahun2 dan kendali JAWA masih sangat kencang...JAWA MASTERRACE!

at least we are not having terrorist problem here jawacuck

Keep seething, Jawaks slave

Yeah, but it's because s*matran subhuman produce terrorist and send them to JAWA in futile attempt to destroy us JAWA MASTERRACE

Fuck off Jawacuck and your subhuman nigger inhabitants

Fuck off zhang, let him believe whatever the fuck he wants
Whites are clearly superior to realize the true religion of God

We've tried so hard to keep our independence free from bloodshed, Tan Malaka advocated armed revolution, which is successfully quelled by Soekarno .
We do it from both sides you know, diplomatically and in the field.
Dutch denounced the Republic as a creation of Japanese fascism, and struck us at 1946 with the help of WWII Allies.
On the diplomacy table, we have Linggardjati Agreement, Renville, both which are transgressed by the Dutch. Only with the help of international pressure (and our diplomatical maneuvering) then those invader became more careful in their scheme.

ENOUGH WITH THE TAN MALAKA POSTING

Attached: 1511423241895.jpg (680x583, 18K)

Kau, iya Kau. Yang menyaksikan.
Merahnya darahku tak berbeda dengan merahnya darahmu.
Yang mengalir dari hulu ke hilir.
Putihnya sukmaku ketika digendong ibuku, tak berbeda
Dengan putihnya sukmamu di dekapan ibumu.
Bangsaku, Bangsamu, Bangsa Indonesia

JAWAJAWAJAWAJAWA MASTERRACE NUSANTARA IS JAWAK MALAYA IS JAWAK PHILIPIN IS JAWAK INDOCHINA IS JAWAK MAJAPAHIT WAS BASED JAWAKBULL DESTROYING CHINKO-MONGOLOID KEKS AND SAVED NUSANTARA FROM SLANTED EYES GOBLIN

Attached: 1547340570332.jpg (722x666, 43K)