Well, Jow Forums?

well, Jow Forums?

Attached: new vegas.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17095416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO GODS, NO MASTERS

Caesar’s legion is the only correction choice.

NCR is best

strawpoll.me/17095416

you DARE not to put a Free Wasteland choice??

AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR

The game is too unfinished to have this discussion. Caesar's Legion was supposed to have more content that shows the good sides of its fascist law and order. Mr. House is so unfinished that some of the ending slides are the same as the Yes Man ending slides and they make no sense (why would The Strip become lawless under Mr. House's rule?)

New California Republic are the only finished faction in the game.

AVE TRUE TO KIMBALL

the Yes Man way was literally created for idiots who just run and kill everyone on their way because you can't fuck up this one(Yes Man is immortal and you can ignore all factions and start the battle)

i wish New Vegas was remastered and finished with everything that was cut from game restored
i think they even wanted to put romances in the game, because there is perfect setting for this (2 human male followers, one straight one gay, and 2 human female followers, one straight one lesbian)
and what i'm really lacking is being able to recruit everyone, even the minor factions like powder gangers or even Fiends for bad karma characters for the final battle

oh wait, i forgot
the Yes Man was the No Gods, No Masters' choice
>Yes Man way was literally created for idiots who just run and kill everyone on their way
NCR would just disarm the wastelanders, eventually, and don't care about their protection unless the wastelanders paid them
Legionnaires would just continue slaving, raping and torturing wastelanders
House would probably be the best leader of the wasteland, but robots are malignal and could kill him and dominate the wasteland
Yes Man's path would unite wastelanders against the NCR and the legionnaires

malign**

Attached: Mojave_BOS_banner.png (512x512, 504K)

AVE

Attached: caesar mr house.jpg (800x585, 85K)

>mutie #1 or mutie #2 XDDD
how about I side with AMERICA and eradicate all you radioactive wastes of space!

Attached: powerful enclave.jpg (480x337, 19K)

It doesn't matter because down the line Tunnelers will invade new vegas and kill off most humans

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Attached: 848909776_0ca842ea8a_o.jpg (1024x768, 156K)

anything but caesars legion is top soi

>muh democracy
>muh BASED Caesar
>muh independence

There is only one choice

Attached: FNV_Mr_House_Screen.png (800x500, 267K)

DEGENERATES LIKE YOU BELONG ON A CROSS

House is best for the mojave.
He is the only one who gives a shit about more than the damn when it comes to the mojave.

NCR

I sided with yes man the first time I played because I like the brotherhood, but I admit that the best choice in the overall is indeed mr. house and his vision
the legion dies with caesar's death and would become just a bunch of tribes again, ncr would have fucked up the wasteland because they don't give a shit about that place and because of all their corrution
the yes man is a gamble, it could be pure anarchy or the robot could use mr. house's calculations and plans to move the wasteland foward

>robots controlling mojave and the Dam
fuck no

House is the only one with an actual plan for the long term. While the others only care about expanding like retards

i used to go lucky 38 because le ancap but then i grew up

Tunnelers will be no match for the legion that breeds the strongest of warriors. The Mojave Wasteland has always known war and blood will continue to spill on its sands. The Legion's strength can be found in the symbol of the untamed BVLL. The only positive way to survive in this shithole is get rid of the bureaucracy and degeneracy that is the NCR and the New Vegas fatcats. AVE CAESAR!!!

>not pledging allegiance to the rightful government of these United States of America
everybody in this thread disgusts me

Attached: god bless the Enclave.jpg (816x979, 177K)